PDA

View Full Version : yellow leaves

robg42
11-12-08, 04:02 PM
hi

i am about 4 weeks into flower and the older leaves are turning yellow.
i have been feeding them 1ml biobizz grow - 2ml bloom per ltr water.
i bought a grow tent a week ago as my temps were realy low, 69-70 lights on 55- 60 lights off, theyre now 75-78 lights on 69-70 lights off.
the strain is early girl which is supposed to be an outdoor plant and i was wondering if this could be the problem.

any help much appreciated

Monty Bong
11-12-08, 04:38 PM
Nice looking plant mate, I've grown Early Girl indoors before, she wasn't the biggest yeilder but was a lovely smoke, although the plant I grew out had much more sat looking leaves than yours.
Your plant just looks a bit hungry to me, maybe up the feed a little but I wouldn't be too worried, it's quite normal for the older leaves to start yellowing off as the plants reaches the latter stages of flower.

robg42
11-12-08, 04:47 PM
Nice looking plant mate, I've grown Early Girl indoors before, she wasn't the biggest yeilder but was a lovely smoke, although the plant I grew out had much more sat looking leaves than yours.
Your plant just looks a bit hungry to me, maybe up the feed a little but I wouldn't be too worried, it's quite normal for the older leaves to start yellowing off as the plants reaches the latter stages of flower.

thanks for reply,
i will give it a bit more feed and see how it goes.

cheers

p.s it could possibly be a purple wizard, i was given 4 clones, 2 early girls and 2 purple wizard, he forgot to mention the clones were from unsexed plants hence 2 males and they werent labeled, so dont know which was which.