PDA

View Full Version : Disguising smell during harvest?

Grape101
20-07-07, 04:28 PM
It just occured that although a little smell will escape during things like watering, repotting etc, shit loads is going to escape whilst harvesting. To keep this minimal, I thought that plug-in air fresheners and inscence sticks will help mask it and keeping my fan on will blow a little into the filter.

Any other suggestions?

Growz
20-07-07, 05:01 PM
Aye man i was thinking about this the other day but i think it will be fine because not much will escape

slim_tim
20-07-07, 05:05 PM
Yeah man, that ought to do the trick, and maybe make sure uve got the windows open, thats if neighbours aren't a serious problem.

Grape101
20-07-07, 05:21 PM
Yeah man, that ought to do the trick, and maybe make sure uve got the windows open, thats if neighbours aren't a serious problem.

Nah dude all windows to be closed! The smell must stay inside the house or preferably the room. I'm keeping my head low this time mate.

slim_tim
20-07-07, 05:33 PM
Nah dude all windows to be closed! The smell must stay inside the house or preferably the room. I'm keeping my head low this time mate.

lol, fair enough, did it get a bit smelly last time then ?

Grape101
20-07-07, 05:40 PM
lol, fair enough, did it get a bit smelly last time then ?

Well it did but I was almost busted so I need to keep smell down to a minimum.

asci
21-07-07, 08:51 AM
Aye man i was thinking about this the other day but i think it will be fine because not much will escape

you must be jokin bro, my last harvest you could smell it a mile off.

What was worse is one of the colas touched my head by accident while being moved about. Even after a shower you could still smell it in my hair hehe..

blue widow
21-07-07, 10:00 AM
you must be jokin bro, my last harvest you could smell it a mile off.

What was worse is one of the colas touched my head by accident while being moved about. Even after a shower you could still smell it in my hair hehe..

hahahahahah ya mad c*nt, ma m8 got pulled in his works van few weeks back and he had just smoked a spliff, but had none on him and they bassas said he was melted and stank of skunk hahah has a pure stoned look about him tho lol