PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate Topping

Sheila
21-04-12, 07:58 PM
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches with Peanut Butter Filling: Topped with Chocolate

Regular cookies are good but I get bored easily so I thought I’d kick it up a notch. These are pretty strong because all parts of the cookie sandwich have Canna Butter in them. Each cookie sandwich has just over a gram of Cannabis in it. The total recipe uses ½ pound of Canna Butter made with ½ ounce of Bud.

Makes 12 Cookie Sandwiches

Ingredients Needed:

Cookies

• 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (Betty Crocker is what I use)
• ½ Cup Canna Butter
• 1 Egg

Follow instructions for mix. Makes about 2 dozen, 2 inch cookies
When Cookies are cooled mix up the peanut butter filling.

Peanut Butter Filling

• ¼ cup Canna Butter
• ½ cup Peanut Butter
• ½ cup Powdered Sugar

Beat all ingredients together until fluffy and then assemble the cookie sandwiches by putting a spoonful of filling between two cookies. Set on a sheet with lined waxed paper and put in the refrigerator or freezer to set so they don’t get mushy when frosting with the warm chocolate.

Chocolate Topping

• ¼ cup Canna Butter
• 1 cup Semi Sweet Milk Chocolate Chips

Slow melt on low until a nice creamy consistency. This chocolate will be thick but smooth. I use a teaspoon to get a large scoop and smooth it on one end of the cookie sandwich.

Place each frosted sandwich back on the wax paper lined sheet. When all cookies are dipped return to freezer or fridge to let the chocolate set.

I store mine in a large, covered container in the fridge. They can also be frozen for later use.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=105278

bud_alzir
24-04-12, 12:24 PM
hi sheila that recipe sound's delicious i will give it a try for sure as i love peanut butter mmmm lol.all the best:)

wah wah
24-04-12, 12:49 PM
Sounds good sheila............i only get as far as melting the chocolate bit....for an uncontrolable urge takes me

and i end up rubbing it all over myself..i wouldn,t mind but choc is a bitch to wash out.

Sheila
25-04-12, 02:38 AM
Sounds good sheila............i only get as far as melting the chocolate bit....for an uncontrolable urge takes me

and i end up rubbing it all over myself..i wouldn,t mind but choc is a bitch to wash out.

Wow...they taste really awesome with the chocolate....but if you must RUB IT ALL OVER instead will you at least post some pictures/video of the rubbing? I personally like to eat the chocolate but your technique could give me some ideas... :)

Anonymiss
25-04-12, 03:26 AM
i only get as far as melting the chocolate bit....for an uncontrolable urge takes me

and i end up rubbing it all over myself
will you at least post some pictures/video
amidoinitrite?

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/698/chocolatemelaniesykes.png

SofiaFatale
25-04-12, 10:05 PM
I am going to have to try this. :dance2:

Lil Sindigo
28-06-12, 05:16 AM
WOWEE ZOWEE! they look and sound incredible n i bet they taste amazing.

Sheila
11-08-12, 02:16 PM
Hi Sheila,
Healthy looking chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with peanut butter filling and chocolate topping recipe and except semi sweet milk chocolate chips fond all the ingredients in stock so will try this recipe tomorrow and will share my reviews later with you. Do share more recipes.

I think you will like them if you are into sweets. They were a bit too sweet for me as I'm not used to sugar. My BF ate them like it was his job! Loved them. Of course he eats ice cream and such every night before bed. I haven't cooked much in awhile except for cookies so maybe it's time to venture out. Maybe cheesecake or something yummy. I'm dying to make canna BBQ sauce too.

chopthebench
25-10-12, 10:42 AM
OMG Im having quite naughty thoughts thinking about these lol :blush:

They look amazing....I love peanut butter mmmmmmmmm

C21H30O2
26-10-12, 08:08 PM
Nice one sheila

Mr Swilly
26-10-12, 08:55 PM
amidoinitrite?

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/698/chocolatemelaniesykes.png

Is that you?? It's kinda how I imagine ya. (Minus the chocolate)
:joint:

redtop92
28-10-12, 08:55 PM
These look amazing, will defo have to give them a go, great job Sheila!