PDA

View Full Version : 9.30 pm knock on the door

old skool toker
03-05-12, 11:29 AM
morning thc ers......still not sure if i,m lucky or unlucky yet but i just finished banging the missus and sat down to roll a joint and heard a noise outside,so looked out and could,nt see a thing(we live in the country)anyway as i sat down i had this gut feeling i get sometimes,as usual it was proved right when at half nine 2 cars and a van pull up outside and the door knocks......aaarrrrgggghhhh,i just knew before i even looked who it was.......so i run to the kitchen get my bat and go to the door,i know i know,just a gut reaction to "they aint having my shit again".....luckily the key werent in the door,so by the time i found it i had realised that aint too clever.......so i open the door,and theirs a fat man in civvies(plain box van)and 2 young coppers stood either side of him,one girl one lad............he says"who are you,so i say who are you",so he shows me his badge,and i say cooor shiny.......i tell him my name and he chucks one at me,then asks what number my house is and the street,so i say"bless you aint too good at this job mate are ya"so i tell him my address,and he asked where this other address was,now my house aint numbered and all the couriers have a mare,but would,nt the coppers know this,the wierder thing is the missus came out and told him where she thought it was,but they didnt seem interested in anyone else,especially as there is no house for miles the way they drove off(and completley in the wrong direction)i,d just took a test bud off my kandy kush and slowly cooked it in the oven,the house was stinking bad,real bad lol.....still they did,nt come back last nite as i suspected they would,nt,and i dont think the bang was for me,but they would of seen me shaking with adrenalin lol(not paranoia),the other wierd thing was the civvie van they were using,it was for carrying something other than prisoners(ie;grow stuff plants ect)so a little part of me is expecting a knock tonight lol......as i have said many times before i,m more than willing to stand up for the right to medicate and they can kiss my arse lol,but it gets the heart going man............the missus seems to think they were fishing for info to get the warrant,so we,ll see i guess lmfao

L
03-05-12, 11:33 AM
That does sound a bit suspect.

old skool toker
03-05-12, 11:41 AM
yeah it is strange at the least tbh,but surely if someone had grassed me then it would of been by house or name,forgot too mention he said the address was on a new housing estate,where as my cottage is about 300 yrs old,and built of stone/flint shit so hard to mix up.....oh well squeeky bum time......

L
03-05-12, 11:45 AM
I wouldn't get rid of the plants or anything that drastic, but I would be parra as fuck about it lolol

Goodbuddy
03-05-12, 12:31 PM
Bloody hell, I hope your sphincters un-nipped itself mate :)

Well suss, but then again, a lot of coppers are doylums at the end of the day we just don't need the paranoia that shit like this brings :smokie:

Are you sure it wasn't just bailiffs or similar? Whatever, I'm sure you've got all your 'just kicking about the house' grow stuff together and out of the way in case they do come back, not to mention any jarred goodies :stoned-smilie:

old skool toker
03-05-12, 01:57 PM
Bloody hell, I hope your sphincters un-nipped itself mate :)

Well suss, but then again, a lot of coppers are doylums at the end of the day we just don't need the paranoia that shit like this brings :smokie:

Are you sure it wasn't just bailiffs or similar? Whatever, I'm sure you've got all your 'just kicking about the house' grow stuff together and out of the way in case they do come back, not to mention any jarred goodies :stoned-smilie:

lmao yeah you know the score goodbuddy,damage limitation and all that..............

lambert29
03-05-12, 02:33 PM
If it was the coppers looking for evidence for a warrant i doubt they would come round like that and give the game away. End of the day they want to catch you with green by surprise, they dont want to tip you off before arriving. It wouldnt make sense them basically telling you we are coming to bust you shortly, so that you can get rid of all your stuff before hand, then they come round take the door off and turn over the house and find nothing and having to pay to replace the door and have to go back to the station and justify why the operation was a total balls up... ie tipping you off 1st. Dont get me wrong they would come for a nose but not like that , more in the way of an under cover door to door salesman or something like that.... so i wouldnt worry your arse mate

Icon
03-05-12, 02:43 PM
I like your style.
We should all be happy to take a knock

Hope nothing comes of it though

ATB
Icon

lambert29
03-05-12, 02:55 PM
lol but dont fucking quote me on it, just trying to think of it logically!

Tetric
09-05-12, 07:02 AM
Hope they keep away! :@

rapid7
09-05-12, 08:25 AM
they busted my house took door state off on some moody info theyd recieved found fuck all and wouldnt pay for the door

old skool toker
10-05-12, 12:15 PM
they busted my house took door state off on some moody info theyd recieved found fuck all and wouldnt pay for the door

shit mate did,nt think they did the door thing anymore,put in as many complaints as you can mate,and then get fucking growing mate,they wont dare do it again if your carefull......

pleased to say no knock on the door as yet..........

Forest
10-05-12, 12:26 PM
umm im quiet sure they wouldnt be fishing for evidence to get a warrent they dont let you know when they are doing that ! they sneak around so's not to alert you to a impending bust

wrong house it sounds like

still tighen up and be safe until you feel right again, better safe that sorry whether you stand up for the right to grow or not bro it all means the same in that you lose out

my thoughts are with ya,

i know very well what it is like if the worst
happens and got two tshirts from it lol

F

old skool toker
10-05-12, 01:47 PM
quite sure it was a wrong addy call mate,think the old bill round here are a bit challenged lol...my front door is in the front room,so i,m gonna have to get a telly in the kitchen i think and toke in there with the door shut.......you never know who,s gonna knock the door i suppose.......