PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys

srebmit
21-05-12, 12:37 AM
Well Guys,
i have been so occupied with some personal problems at home, that i really have not felt up to much to come on here for a while.
Though i would still read bits and pieces a couple of days a week, and with all the help and good advice peeps gave me i thought i would show you guys a few snaps of my white russians to show you your words and advice did the trick don`t you think.lol.
There is only 4 left out of my grow as i ran out of room and moved the blue cheese out.
This is day 67 and i am going to remove the top layer of kolas on Tuesday day-70 as tricomes are not up to par i Know that my grow looks jumbled, its because i cut the screen today so that i could take half a dozen kolas now while they are milky.
Trying for a differant type of stone as my harvest progresses
Well guys thanks again and im back again and planning a new grow..
Thanks to Forest,Wah Wah,Old Skool Toker,Mellowed to name but a few.:harvest::joint: to you Guys.
Srebmit.110802110803110804110805110806

ChuChu
21-05-12, 12:57 AM
:Nice:

Some great lookin colas there sreb..
Happy harvest mate..

:harvest::harvest::harvest:

Peace..:weed:

srebmit
21-05-12, 02:36 AM
Chu Chu,
cheers mate i can honestly say that the advice and help from the Guys at Thc got me there.
I could have messed up a few times believe me.
And to all those noobs just like me it can be done as i did`nt have anyone i felt i could ask for help that where around me unless i wanted everyone to know that is.
So all i did was read stickys even then i would still ask when i was still not sure of something and know one seemed to mind.
And all the feed back i got worked for me also hydro especially the wilma made things much easier than i thought it would be.
Anyway sorry for the long winded reply to your praise of my nugs ChuChu.
It is ment to encourage others who are not too sure of there capability`s regarding a Grow.
Thanks again
ChuChu
im happy with the result:)