PDA

View Full Version : help anyadvice on spider mites?

leafman
28-12-08, 10:18 PM
help any advice on spider mites?

leafman
28-12-08, 10:19 PM
i got em started on couple of blue cheese and r spreading like mutha fu kers :thcleaf:

Nephilim
28-12-08, 10:55 PM
There's a pyrethrin based pesticide available in some garden centres called "Nature’s Answer Natural Pest Control", it's extremely effective. There's one that's Pest AND disease control but I would avoid using that one due to its sulphur content. You can see a pic for identification here (http://www.capitalgardens.co.uk/v3/nature-answer-reg-natural-pest-control-p-6369.html), also here (http://www.harrodhorticultural.com/HarrodSite/product/GPC-375.htm) with more info and looks like maybe new labelling.

Dredlock
29-12-08, 10:37 AM
http://www.dustnguns.co.uk/dred/green/bug.jpg

Both of these work really well one on left can be bought from any good garden centre and one on right at any good hydro shop enjoy :)

fat freddy
29-12-08, 11:28 PM
when you have rid your plants of them clean your grow area as if it were an operating theatre, buy yourself some meth's or alcahol wipes and clean all your hardware with it. the lil f*****s get every where and prevention is better than cure. once its clean keep it meticulosly clean and raise the humidity as they prefer a dry atmosphere!

leafman
29-12-08, 11:59 PM
thanks for that got some stuff today all plants hav been took out of the room and sprayed and kept in a seperate room for couple of days while i repeat the process i cant believe it they were on everything and it took piss even more wen the lady iun the shop wouldnt serve me in b and q hahaha asked for id im in my late 20s haha anyway embarrising bit over thanks for the help and will b tryin to clean everything includin room before they return thanks.:dance2: and how can i raise humidity?

mainblazer
30-12-08, 02:52 PM
i wouldnt even bother with those i would go to your local hydro shop and ask them if they have nepalm is the proper stuff its not in a fancy pakage its a powder in will be around £20 for a 5 liter mix use it when your lights are goiung off then use it again 10 days later. i used this a couple of times and there never to be seen again!

baza
01-01-09, 04:57 PM
SMC works well. its about a tenner a bottle

leafman
02-01-09, 12:55 AM
thanks people i seem to hav em under control gonna go to hydro shop on 5th wen my local is open and see wot they hav thanks for advice fellas pain in arse im hopin to git rid for good the nepalm stuff sounds good like explosives or sommat haha think i might giv it a whirl lol. :thcleaf:

mainblazer
02-01-09, 03:03 AM
lol seriously nepalm is the one to use! if you can get it make sure you dont inhale any of the fumes!

HardcoreHorticulture
02-01-09, 11:32 AM
if u wana keep it organic and at the same time cheaper tobasco mixed wiv water can b effective dont know the ratio but im sure this lot do tho. N e way never used it but wud u wana b bathed in chili sauce......

5skins
05-01-09, 11:09 PM
Savona is what you want, melts the little fuckers, I've just killed 4/10 of my babies laminating them with SMC, and the other 6 look so ill I don't think they'll live, so have ordered more seeds, oh yeah Savona is organic

Reedy_mc
25-01-09, 05:37 PM
can they live in the soil or is that just gnats that do that ??
i have mite its bad shit good job they aint in flower yet :)

KdN
25-01-09, 06:13 PM
neem oil ...........