PDA

View Full Version : Plenty vaporizer

fingers
31-05-12, 11:18 AM
Has anyone tried this yet? I have a volcano & an iolite but I don't really rate the iolite to be honest, it doesn't really get hot enough for me & doesn't really get me very stoned in comparison to the same amount of the same strain in my volcano set to a hotter temp, I want to totally stop smoking tobacco but the volcano is a bit on the big side to carry about to mates houses ect all the time, I'm thinking of selling my iolite & putting the ££ towards the plenty vaporizer, the only downside to the plenty is it needs plugging in

glasshopper
05-06-12, 09:10 AM
Has anyone tried this yet? I have a volcano & an iolite but I don't really rate the iolite to be honest, it doesn't really get hot enough for me & doesn't really get me very stoned in comparison to the same amount of the same strain in my volcano set to a hotter temp, I want to totally stop smoking tobacco but the volcano is a bit on the big side to carry about to mates houses ect all the time, I'm thinking of selling my iolite & putting the ££ towards the plenty vaporizer, the only downside to the plenty is it needs plugging in

Unless you really like the vap's have you tried pure in a pipe? especially a glass pipe you will find very smooth and easier to carry around, I personally haven't found a easily carried around Vape, We are looking at the Omicron V2 for travel n oil..

hope I helped a bit :)

OG

rapid7
05-06-12, 10:29 AM
the plenty looks like a drill or summat like the reviews tho apart from having to plug in ar good tho mate

fingers
05-06-12, 11:05 AM
Cheers guys, have any of you tried the iolite? I find it just gives me a little tickle but doesn't get hot enough for my liking,

glasshopper
06-06-12, 02:06 PM
Cheers guys, have any of you tried the iolite? I find it just gives me a little tickle but doesn't get hot enough for my liking,

Na can't say I've tried it..

Master Poet
06-06-12, 02:14 PM
My Iolite works fine, gets me toasted.

Mickey Pearce
06-06-12, 03:46 PM

Mine too. Unbelievablely toasted at times.

SmithWood
09-03-13, 08:11 AM

My very own too. Unbelievablely carried out sometimes.

fingers
09-03-13, 11:33 AM
It doesn't get hot enough for me, I wonder if mines faulty

Jolly
26-03-13, 08:45 AM
Not tried yet but I am happy with my Iolite Wispr vaporizer ....What's the feature of Plenty Vaporizers which make it better than Iolite Wispr vaporizer ?

fingers
26-03-13, 06:25 PM
Not tried yet but I am happy with my Iolite Wispr vaporizer ....What's the feature of Plenty Vaporizers which make it better than Iolite Wispr vaporizer ?

Temperature control is the biggest selling point for me, the iolite is portable & you can use it anywhere you can get away with it while the plenty needs to be plugged in

GnattyDread
26-03-13, 07:03 PM
I've heard nothing but good reviews about the iolite bud, maybe check yours isn't faulty.

jimmi420
26-03-13, 07:19 PM
One of these , a phoenix atomizer *link removed* with wicks and wire used on that page lower down used with this battery *link removed* for oils and concentates and u wont get or find anything better imho.