PDA

View Full Version : best strain for?

nedstark
07-01-09, 01:57 AM
which strains give the best euphoric/creative mind high?

GSXRnutter
07-01-09, 02:09 AM
biggy?, also depends on the trich colour, more experianced stoners will be along soon...........................maybe!

Bitterfly
07-01-09, 02:12 AM
try green house seeds hawaiian snow :)

crazyfool*
07-01-09, 09:35 PM
i would say pure sativas would be good for what you are after, as indicas tend to make you drowzy and verry hungry... barroso give me a verry good up high, grate for day smoking

stretch420!!
08-01-09, 12:02 AM
IMHO if it's creative highs your after then there's really only one way To go and that's haze cross's like super silver haze or nevilles haze but one of the best I've ever grown is soma's NYC Diesel which was brilliant!! But was a bit more harder to grow!! But as long as you go easy on the nutes!! All's good!! Hope this will help and good luck mate on your future green adventures??!!

Stretch420!!OUT!!

TheLandOfGrit
08-01-09, 04:19 PM
... barroso give me a verry good up high, grate for day smoking

Were does this strain come from ? Ive a friend has the same strain in its 3rd week veg ive yet to hear any thing about it

THOMAS CHONG
14-01-09, 11:29 AM
try DELTA 9 SUPER STAR sounds nice by the ther write up on it. cheers TOMBONG

crazyfool*
15-01-09, 12:14 AM
barroso is a brazilian strain, comes from the northeastern part of the country, it has a floral smell, preety mellow high, uplifting, pure sativa , resistent, since I made some seeds with a few in my countries winter...10ºC a bit lower eaven some days, I love to smoke it...not the best weed in the world!, but verry fun to smoke, nice laughter, no real heavy sensation after high comes down.....be sure your friend has the real deal, as the real barroso isn´t for sale in any of these common seed banks, its a landrace, and preety tough to find originals, since first genes came through african slaves....if any more questions need to be be made i will be pleased to try and respond ...have a good one fellas