PDA

View Full Version : Autopots

5skins
07-01-09, 01:56 PM
After visiting a mate in Eire who grows in Autopots, I thought I'd give it a go, its a gravity fed system that uses no pumps or electricity comes as a basic 2 pot kit with a 47ltr reservoir, but you can extend it to 30 pots with a bigger res. Has anybody else used these things as I can't afford to phone her everytime I need advice? I will post a grow diary when I get the plants in them and work out how to post pictures, but it'll be a while as my next crop is very poorly, so I've ordered new seed, any plants that live from the poorly mob, I,ll probably nft. So anyone know anything about Autopots?

Judas
12-01-09, 07:14 PM
You'd probably get more help if you had this thread moved to the novice section or one of the growers sections, this particular section is about grow shops.

cocohead
12-01-09, 08:19 PM
my pal has been using them for a few years and I've looked after his grow a few times. what do you want to know?

5skins
12-01-09, 09:19 PM
Am using Autopots in co-op with another guy, and have good results after relatively large vegging periods. I've now got mi own pots and was wondering about bloom boosting regimes, Bud Blood, Big Bud, Overdrive, and a drop of canna 13/14 with a flush at the end. I want to know about the application of these boosters - in the res or over the top watering can stylie? (or not!)
Am sticking a diary up tommorrow, 12/12 from seed (without boosters), and another diary in about 2/3 weeks full on grow, big veg and boosters, all in Autopots, advice and recommendations will be apprecciated, cheers bro, 5skins