PDA

View Full Version : clean of cannabis??

mrgreeen
19-06-12, 07:40 PM
Hello
I'm going in and provide a urine sample on Thursday. I have smoked 5 grams for 1 month, smoked later last night.
Is there any way I can get clean until Thursday?
sorry if I post it rong :omg:
/ / MRGREEEN

Pugz
19-06-12, 07:43 PM
Plenty of info mate just needs finding.

Oh and Welcome

rapid7
19-06-12, 07:47 PM
theres watering up mate or getting some clean piss putting in a jonny n strapping it to your sack mate make sure its there for a couple of hours so it gets to temp mate n wats the test for

taylor
19-06-12, 08:14 PM
I think you're gonna struggle mate tbh. A few years ago I could have got a job working for Michelin tyres but they had a drug testing policy for new entrants, so I did some research about it and found it stays in your system for ages and depending on what method they use ( ie a hair sample or a saliva swap or a urine sample etc ) the hair sample can tell fairly precisely how much you've smoked in the last few months tho a piss or blood sample might be in your favour as it leaves the body so to speak whereas a hair sample is there for the taking and if you have long hair it would be more incriminating :furious:

Jesse_tpfi
23-06-12, 01:18 PM
if you have long hair it would be more incriminating :furious:

i would love someone to test my dreads :D

Doubie
28-06-12, 08:27 PM
Past experiences tell me they don't always take it from your head. When I was tested, it was taken from my armpit!

rapid7
28-06-12, 08:30 PM
I think you're gonna struggle mate tbh. A few years ago I could have got a job working for Michelin tyres but they had a drug testing policy for new entrants, so I did some research about it and found it stays in your system for ages and depending on what method they use ( ie a hair sample or a saliva swap or a urine sample etc ) the hair sample can tell fairly precisely how much you've smoked in the last few months tho a piss or blood sample might be in your favour as it leaves the body so to speak whereas a hair sample is there for the taking and if you have long hair it would be more incriminating :furious:

you no you can cheat them saliva ones just spit on the thing you put in your mouth till it turns blue think the machines called a cozart if i remember rightly i used to get them at probation and in cop shop

rapid7
28-06-12, 08:31 PM
Past experiences tell me they don't always take it from your head. When I was tested, it was taken from my armpit!

lol your a funny guy mate

Doubie
30-06-12, 08:57 PM
Honest truth lol

Hillbilly
05-07-12, 10:19 AM
If your wanting a Job Don't do the wed!! known a few that LOL pissed away a job!!

Master Poet
05-07-12, 10:32 AM
Hello
I'm going in and provide a urine sample on Thursday. I have smoked 5 grams for 1 month, smoked later last night.
Is there any way I can get clean until Thursday?
sorry if I post it rong :omg:
/ / MRGREEEN

I take it you.......

http://michaeljagdeo.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/failed.jpg

C21H30O2
12-07-12, 01:14 PM
takes your mates piss ni a testtube and fill it up in the other one

Grub
12-07-12, 01:29 PM
It's simple, don't take the test.
Nobody can force you to take the test, ok you might not get/keep the job but it's better to be sacked for refusing the test than it is to take the test and fail.
Failing a drug test will stay on your record for good and will affect you future job prospects big time.

Oops, I see this thread is a month or two old and the OP hasn't been back on.

GnattyDread
21-11-12, 11:21 PM
I Wonder if he got the job..

TSG
29-11-12, 04:08 PM
I passed a royal navy drug test by drinking nothing but fresh orange juice for a week before the test. I had to cut down the smoking too but failed my medical because I used to have asthma. First thing I did after the news was smoke myself into oblivion. I don't regret it tho.

Dabber
11-12-12, 07:03 AM
http://www.thccalc.com/online-thc-calculator.html