PDA

View Full Version : What's your Fav Strain?

sivadavi
20-06-12, 11:48 AM
..to smoke? And to grow?

I want to order more seeds, I always add some to my cart and change my mind. Need some suggestions

:-)

GBK
20-06-12, 11:51 AM
White widow, Blueberry, Bubblegum, Blue widow, Ceres purple, Female purple maroc, Just a few.

sivadavi
20-06-12, 12:06 PM
White widow, Blueberry, Bubblegum, Blue widow, Ceres purple, Female purple maroc, Just a few.

They sound very colorful :-)

L
20-06-12, 12:09 PM
Big Buddha cheese

Master Poet
20-06-12, 01:05 PM
Just pick one of each pack.

canine
20-06-12, 01:24 PM
Haven't grown any yet! but my fave smokes are Jack Herer (early 90s) - bubblegum - strawberry haze - northern lights.

saif1311
23-06-12, 03:18 PM
Fav to smoke: Amnesia haze. only ever grown once which was Big Devil #2 and it was awesome =)

closet gardener
23-06-12, 08:20 PM
Big Buddha cheese is so fruity and a great plant to grow, no hassle and big frosted buds, I think it's my favourite :)

Mr Swilly
23-06-12, 08:23 PM
I think every growler should grow a Martian mean Green and an la confidential in their careers.
They are very unique plants and very unique smokes. Some people don't like the mean green, it is a very clean sharp smoke. The la is a night in smoke. Probably the most comfy smoke I've had. I tend to end up sucking my thumb after a few la spliffs. But the mean green remains my fav. Reminds me of the Charles in a way.

Azerbanphal
23-06-12, 08:38 PM
every growler should grow a Martian mean Green

sounds rude **giggle**

skrillex
24-06-12, 09:31 PM
im a white widow man

Mr Gumby
24-06-12, 10:18 PM
Jack Herer all the way, so well rounded and clean, and Afghan Kush is the nicest pure Indica I've had. I also have a soft spot for White Widow, it was the first shmoke I had on the first visit I made to the 'Dam. Might well go for an auto WW for my second grow.

charleyfarley
15-07-12, 04:28 PM
big bud and white window to grow and smoke but prefer skunk 1 or NL AK as a main smoker

charleyfarley
15-07-12, 04:30 PM
jack herer oh forgot that lovely bush grew one a year or two back must remember to do that one again forgot about it!!

Jinx91
15-07-12, 04:51 PM
So looking forward to my RRF

chronicfarmer
16-07-12, 04:12 PM
Get into jack47 ak47&jack herer lovely strain or just ak47 blow u away

weirdofmouth
16-07-12, 04:40 PM
used to be DJ Short's Flo. Now it's Wild Rose. Fast, strong, pungent, foolproof, big yielding and tastes like a bubblegummy cheese

jjbel
16-07-12, 05:12 PM
Critical jack or wonder woman

kyg
25-07-12, 11:11 PM
i got some fruity chronic juice and northern light blue on the way i'll let u know how it turns out and if its a buy..i was told by a fella member that Delicous Fruity Chronic Juice is great smoke

The Lost Soul
25-07-12, 11:42 PM
Amnesia Mango Haze

jason79
25-07-12, 11:59 PM
Skunk 1 is a good smoke and the yeilds ok but the best thing about this strain
Very easy to grow and north lights would a good choise

Super lemon haze is harder to grow
It is a very good smoke and a very high yeild if grown right

sivadavi
26-07-12, 12:10 AM
I hope so kygia, I'm getting some delicious fruity chronic juice from herbies as a freebie - at the very least it has a very cool name

kyg
26-07-12, 12:15 AM
Amnesia Mango Haze

is that a indica or sativa plant lost soul?

The Lost Soul
26-07-12, 03:37 PM
It's a hybrid mate. It was bred and sold by the Rokerij Coffee Shop in Amsterdam for a short time. All Rokerij coffee shops have been closed down now as the owner was caught trying to bring a caravan FULL of weed through the border to Belgium and also got done with international drug trafficking.
Shame as it was an absoulutely outstanding strain in every sense.
Cheers

teutonic
26-07-12, 09:16 PM
i'll second amnesia haze as a powerful smoke it was wonderful. Strong as can be and stunk the house down lol. But not a great 12/12 'er from seed.

My regulars are pure AK and p.s. wappas at the moment. great 12/12 cfl growers, good harvest for the method, nice bud for cfl.

Alterego420
26-07-12, 09:40 PM
..i was told by a fella member that Delicous Fruity Chronic Juice is great smoke

It is indeed, lovely stuff.

mass
27-07-12, 12:33 AM
I'm pretty sheltered, but right now it's this Super Skunk and Critical Jack.
I'm baked day in and day out.. so I'm pleased.

kyg
27-07-12, 05:30 AM
I hope so kygia, I'm getting some delicious fruity chronic juice from herbies as a freebie - at the very least it has a very cool name

im gettin friuty juice and barneys acupolo gold and barneys vanilla kush..soo give those a shoot to...i have norhten light blue femie on the way to so we see hwo it works out...keep in mind about hte acupolco gold i have read very good revies for this strain..best of luck bro

kyg
27-07-12, 05:34 AM
It is indeed, lovely stuff.

what about northner light blue have u tried that and vanliia kush is thc is 22% and CBD 1.2% whic i have been told is very good smoke... i have the NL blue (femi) for my next outdoor starting ni april...i willlll try these 2 stainds out and let u kno how it goes...ive read notthing good about these 3 stains,maybe u wanna give these a shot too stayede stoned my frineds..btw please dont for gt my thanks bro im tryin to get my 100 thankis

kyg
27-07-12, 05:36 AM
I'm pretty sheltered, but right now it's this Super Skunk and Critical Jack.
I'm baked day in and day out.. so I'm pleased.

ive read some on the crital jack keeo me post

hydroguy1985
04-08-12, 10:34 PM
the kush family is nice, not to be like everyone else - but hey, when it's that good, why WOULDN'T everyone like it? ALso a big fan of Chem Dog, Jack Herer, Blueberry strains. and blue dream! and head band! so many good norcal strains to choose from

AspireBlaze
15-08-12, 04:08 PM
Never tried growing, YET.
But my favourite has to be lemon haze or fire haze just goes down nicely and it does knock me out cold.

kyg
18-08-12, 07:07 AM
Never tried growing, YET.
But my favourite has to be lemon haze or fire haze just goes down nicely and it does knock me out cold.

i got super lemon haze in the hills now mate in flowering stage and it seems to be doing well...it looks to me like its gonna produce massive yeild and the smell is wonderful..i cant wait till harvest time..i jsut gave her a 15-30-15 dose of blooom booster as well

WWLover
18-08-12, 07:44 AM
White widow and tangerine dream for me

kyg
18-08-12, 06:06 PM

i been wanting to try that tangerine dream..have u actaully grew it yet mate? and if soo how long does it take to flower outdoors? it does look like a lovely smoke though on herbies website

WWLover
20-08-12, 06:46 AM
i been wanting to try that tangerine dream..have u actaully grew it yet mate? and if soo how long does it take to flower outdoors? it does look like a lovely smoke though on herbies website

I'm growing it at the moment mate indoors so dont really know how long it takes to flower out doors.

What I do know is that it is a lovely smoke. Tried in dam last year. Hoping mine turns out good.

Indica Daze
20-08-12, 09:45 AM
Big Buddha cheese

Mine also!

FunkySkunkyMonkey
20-08-12, 10:02 AM
The best strains ive grown are jack flash (sensi seeds) white rhino (aka medicine man from mr nice seeds) both awesome strains! My new hybrid of black domina and super silver haze is set to be a killer but its untested as of yet.

kyg
20-08-12, 06:31 PM
I'm growing it at the moment mate indoors so dont really know how long it takes to flower out doors.

What I do know is that it is a lovely smoke. Tried in dam last year. Hoping mine turns out good.

yea i hope it does to mate..keep me posted on how it turns out i been seriosuly considering that strain..someone told me that it has a long flowering time but i can grow outdoors till the first week here in usa bc i have good climate...so i'll wait and see how urs turns out and u can keep me posted on how long it takes to flower..ifi plant it march first i think that it will be done b4 first week in nov:bigjoint:

kyg
20-08-12, 06:32 PM
The best strains ive grown are jack flash (sensi seeds) white rhino (aka medicine man from mr nice seeds) both awesome strains! My new hybrid of black domina and super silver haze is set to be a killer but its untested as of yet.

super silver haze is the mother of super lemon haze isnt it? im currently growing lemon haze and its jsut now started flowering(outdoors) and it smells and looks fantastic:headbang:

kyg
20-08-12, 06:33 PM

also what seed comp does the best WW in ur opinion..cheerz mate:weed:

Doubie
20-08-12, 06:59 PM
I've no idea about different strains, very hard to get anything specific around these parts - and if you ask for something, they'll just palm you off with whatever and tell you what you want to hear. Although I have tried what the guy said was Mango Haze and it was a great smoke :bigjoint:

So, I've decided to try out as many different strains as possible. So over the year I'll be growing;

Jack Herer
Super Lemon Haze
Vanilla Kush
Holy Grail Kush
Himalayan Gold
Tangerine Dream
Liberty Haze
Hawaiian Snow
Pineapple Chunk
- Plus the freebies from Herbies;
Fruit Spirit
Sleestack x Skunk#1
Critical

Should find a few favourites there :weed:

Rory Breaker
20-08-12, 07:10 PM
wow.. thats quite a selection there Greedo :)

have smoked many strains over the years, the one i have smoked the most of, not through choice, although it does rate as one of the best with me is Power Plant by Dutch Passion..

absolutely reeks, still gets the saliva going everytime i go to skin up, and knocks you on your ass..

blue cheese
20-08-12, 07:12 PM
white widow-northern lights-bubblegum-powerplant-ak47. my all time fav has to be bubblegum tho cant beat the taste and smell :)

baron10
20-08-12, 07:19 PM
Blueberry is a lovely smoke.

Sent from another dimension.

Mindless
20-08-12, 07:39 PM
Ceres Hilton probably best i've smoked - cured for like 8 months or something, fuck that eh lol. Or Og Kush its perfect for getting a sleep which i need.

FunkySkunkyMonkey
21-08-12, 01:15 PM
super silver haze is the mother of super lemon haze isnt it? im currently growing lemon haze and its jsut now started flowering(outdoors) and it smells and looks fantastic:headbang:

Yeh it could well be! super silver haze is one of the founding building blocks in the haze family tree for sure!

Havnt tried tangerine dream myself but heard good things

trumptummy
21-08-12, 03:51 PM
I'm enjoying skunk mass a lot at the moment. Fruit auto was last months favorite. The sativa dominant big bud pheno is up there too - very nice smoke.

ScouseSkunkSmoker
21-08-12, 07:16 PM
I smoked the original purple kush cut from California in amsterdam last year and it was almost certainly the best tasting and strongest weed I've came across in 15 years smoking, would kill for a cut of my own.

Other more common favourites include super lemon haze, the original exodus cheese cut, i've smoked some top WW over the years but the mr nice "black widow" is by far the best IMO.

Scouse.

Po boy
21-08-12, 11:02 PM
northern lights - love it!

Infamous
21-08-12, 11:19 PM
Medicine man, black god, pot of gold n northern lights that's in order of first to last, n that's just thinkin off the top of my head its been a good 4 yrs since I've had any of these strains n I've never grown em, hash plant and blueberry are up there too. I've had some crazy almost shiney pruple color juicy fruit too loved the look. Purple indica is up there as well.

kyg
21-08-12, 11:44 PM
I've no idea about different strains, very hard to get anything specific around these parts - and if you ask for something, they'll just palm you off with whatever and tell you what you want to hear. Although I have tried what the guy said was Mango Haze and it was a great smoke :bigjoint:

So, I've decided to try out as many different strains as possible. So over the year I'll be growing;

Jack Herer
Super Lemon Haze
Vanilla Kush
Holy Grail Kush
Himalayan Gold
Tangerine Dream
Liberty Haze
Hawaiian Snow
Pineapple Chunk
- Plus the freebies from Herbies;
Fruit Spirit
Sleestack x Skunk#1
Critical

Should find a few favourites there :weed:

super lemon haze is what i have growing now (gorilla style) and its started to flower fkn smells great man..im sure u wont be disappointed,,,it gets nice and tall and bushy...wish the fker would hurry up and flower out now lol i wanna test it out:bong:

kyg
21-08-12, 11:45 PM
I smoked the original purple kush cut from California in amsterdam last year and it was almost certainly the best tasting and strongest weed I've came across in 15 years smoking, would kill for a cut of my own.

Other more common favourites include super lemon haze, the original exodus cheese cut, i've smoked some top WW over the years but the mr nice "black widow" is by far the best IMO.

Scouse.

ive never smoked the super lemon haze YET but i have it growing does it live up to the name mate?

ScouseSkunkSmoker
22-08-12, 06:14 AM
ive never smoked the super lemon haze YET but i have it growing does it live up to the name mate?

My understanding of it is that not all the the pheno's do live up to the name and taste. having never grown it but smoking it many times it has always been the most lemony pheno I've had but that would be down to the cuts used commercially at home and in the Dam.

My not so experienced advice if growing it would be to do a few plants ensuring the likelihood of the better pheno's. Although I suspect due to the parentage of this strain all the pheno's should be nice smokes yet perhaps not all lemony.

Scouse.

Azerbanphal
22-08-12, 11:25 AM
best overall smoke - Amnesia Haze. Problem is I presume its all cuts in the dam, never found the real thing in the UK...
When in the dam recently though there's a few strains I will buy from certain places - one is "Mexican Sativa" from Dampkring Handboogstraat. It tastes wonderful and is a really nice strong "up" buzz. Its by far the nicest tasting weed I've had for years.

Seeds its always hard to tell... I guess Rocksters stuff is amongst the strongest I've personally grown from seed, although I did find a wide genetic variation in the seeds, they weren't exactly "homogenous".

From the normal breeders I would recommend UGORG stuff.

captaincigarrete
24-08-12, 04:22 AM
Big Buddha cheese

Star47king
27-08-12, 08:47 PM
cant beat some cheese mmm :D

captaincigarrete
28-08-12, 03:48 AM
nice..:barmy:

HazeDayz
30-08-12, 02:01 PM
Either white Rhino.
Or Purple haze. Dont see much Haze though. When i do its 5*.

nimmo24lung
30-08-12, 11:48 PM
i didnt like the purple haze a taste you either love or hate the high was ok but i just cudnt get past the taste

Lanta1810
30-01-13, 05:18 PM
So far my fav is Blue Widow......tho atm I am toking some Supersonic Crystal Storm n it is brilliant!!!!!

I am growing some more of it, plus a White Widow next month.

I confess that technically, I pinched a few buds n quick dried them in the oven.....testing them out:-)

Lanta

mclovin478910
30-01-13, 05:21 PM
So far my fav strain to smoke is lambsbreath its got spicey undertones. but my fav strain to grow was new york power diesel from nirvana hopefullly growing this one out again.

Lanta1810
30-01-13, 05:55 PM
So far my fav is Blue Widow......tho atm I am toking some Supersonic Crystal Storm n it is brilliant!!!!!

I am growing some more of it, plus a White Widow next month.

I confess that technically, I pinched a few buds n quick dried them in the oven.....testing them out:-)

Lanta

Juggalo_Jones
03-02-13, 08:43 PM
Cali Gold, Green Crack and Willy Nelson's Headband...

Juggalo_Jones
03-02-13, 08:44 PM
Cali Gold, Green Crack, and Headband...:weed:

GnattyDread
03-02-13, 08:47 PM
Chocolope!

stephen07
03-02-13, 08:48 PM
My 3 cheese plants in a couple of weeks :)

mc6pack
04-02-13, 12:29 AM
DJ shorts Blueberry, had it in Dam in the late 90's and nothing has surpassed it so far, although I'm also partial to a bit of Jack Herer if i'm being totally honest :)

OLD_SKOOOL
04-02-13, 03:34 PM
in no order:

Blue cheese
big budda cheese
jack 47
fruity chronic
bubblegum
trainwreck
amnesia haze
super lemon haze
Bubblicious

Skywalker
04-02-13, 03:48 PM
Strawberry cough and as my username suggests: Skywalker :bigjoint:

Dr666
05-02-13, 02:51 PM
So far Super Lemon haze is my fav. Nice head high and lovely taste.

pinkplaybunny
22-02-13, 06:56 PM
So far my faves are-northern lights, pineapple chunk/express, white widow, cheeses, AK47/48, chronic, trainwreck, afghan kush, critical jack, exodus cheese, and bubblicious. :thcleaf: :weed: :Nice:
The only one i dont like is the Super lemon haze!!! :confused:

The ones i would love to try are-purple haze, liberty haze, strawberry haze, amnesia haze, amnesia mango haze, super silver haze, jack herer, jack 47, fruity chronic, blueberry, blue widow, black gold, big bud, cotton candy, wild rose, wonder woman, white rhino, super skunk, fruity juice, power plant, cali gold, green crack, tangerine dream, big budda cheese, daucus carota staivus, vanilla kush and some others that sound nice but too many to write lol. ;-) :weed: :leaf:

kyg
24-02-13, 01:30 PM
in no order:

Blue cheese
big budda cheese
jack 47
fruity chronic
bubblegum
trainwreck
amnesia haze
super lemon haze
Bubblicious
u got 2 of my strains on here fruity chronic and super lemon haze..i went balls out this year and got 5 strains from delicious..northern light blue,fruity chronic,marmalate,caramelo,black russian

mellowed
24-02-13, 01:38 PM
I've grown an smoked lots of different strains but the best I had was a pheno from some seeds blacklung sent me. Was awesome. Smelt like red apples and the smoke was just brilliant. I've still to find the same pheno from the seeds he sent me as the rest seemed a bit too hazey but if I could ever go back an clone a plant to smoke forever then that's what it would be.

lotus6
26-03-13, 07:15 PM
Afgan og, charlie sheen,nycd,

SmithWood
28-03-13, 08:12 AM
Sour Diesel through NYC, he enjoy the scent & all things regarding it. My uncle explained.

Easy
28-03-13, 11:26 AM
Good old English cheese , it's smooth on the throat , smells good , looks good and is a nice stone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stevelkanevil
22-04-13, 04:29 PM
Purple urkle , sour D , bubba OG

Bmx Bandit
22-04-13, 05:52 PM
Pretty much any haze hybrid does it for me. NLxHaze, Silver haze, JH, SLH, Carnival...to name a few
At the moment, the single strain that ticks all the boxes for me, (easy growing, high yield, potency, taste) is Dinafem's Critical Jack. :weed:

Blue Mtn Bud
22-04-13, 06:24 PM
Always love a good sativa during the day then a good kush or indica dominate at night to help me sleep. Sour diesel is one of my favorites for a day time smoke. Great taste and smell but somewhat hard to grow as most sativas are. Kush and other indica dominate strains tends to be easier to grow and handle cause it stays short in stature and has a shorter flower time. Dj shorts blueberry has been very good to me for an indica dominate as far as great taste, smell, look, and easy to grow.

Konbrio
27-04-13, 06:01 PM
Ohhh shit. Sour OG, Papaya, Silver Fox

GoTgReEn
27-04-13, 06:15 PM
Blue cheese , La Diva, Cream Caramel to name a few :-D

Doubie
27-04-13, 07:34 PM
Mango Haze's taste is unbelievable.
Bubblegum has a great giggly high without any couchlock effects.
Flowerbomb Kush KO's me, so a perfect one to smoke just before bed.

~Doubie :bigjoint:

GoTgReEn
27-04-13, 08:06 PM
Mango Haze's taste is unbelievable.
Bubblegum has a great giggly high without any couchlock effects.
Flowerbomb Kush KO's me, so a perfect one to smoke just before bed.

What breeder is the Bubblegum from mate?

sent from above! ;-)

Doubie
27-04-13, 08:11 PM
What breeder is the Bubblegum from mate?

sent from above! ;-)

Unfortunately I have no idea. It was obtained off the SilkRoad - so I don't know the genetics.
Maybe Bubblegummer (http://www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com/single-pick-n-mix-female-bubblegummer-feminised-seeds-2948)? The smell, taste and high seem to match the bill.

GoTgReEn
27-04-13, 09:18 PM
Thanks fella guna look it up! Hard to find weed that makes me giggle specially when I first started smoking.... Everything I smoked gave me fits of laughter!! :-D ahh the good old days! :D

RastaMouse22
27-04-13, 11:09 PM
black widow to :toke: .. atm quite enjoying growing my big silver diesel :bigjoint: cant wait to try
peace

Smokedeep
05-05-13, 05:24 PM
Blueberry, blue cheese. Candy Kush, super lemon haze. Jack herer and sticky g-13

that420guy
05-05-13, 07:59 PM
my fave is blueberry without a doubt

worst was skunk#1, mainly cause my bud killed off a pack of friezecheeze, then a pack of big bud, so could only afford those, thinking back i could still strangle the b&*#ard for doing that :D

Hillbilly
06-05-13, 05:27 PM
My wife is now in love with the Girl Scout Cookie, loves the high and the taste, only thing she's not happy about the GSC is I don't have more for her. LOL

Really tight Nugs too, TBH I am thinking of growing a clone out this year and trashing one of my seed plants just for my wife, as she likes it that well.

sekular
06-05-13, 05:38 PM
I grew some dp blueberry and dp white widow in south africa outdoors about 10 years ago now and still haven't had anything better since. Definitely the first seed purchase i am making :D

Danbridge
06-05-13, 11:37 PM
My fav all time strain is sonoma coma. My fav popular strain is sour D. My fav strain for flavor is orange crush. my fav strain to grow is god's gift or f*cking incredible.

Fro
10-05-13, 04:56 AM
A great chemdawg blows my mind every time

Mr.UnclePen
10-05-13, 02:20 PM
A great chemdawg blows my mind every time

It seems like Chem is just making its way to the UK, unfortunately in watered down versions as the original is fucking nuts. What I would do for the original Chem Dawg Skunk Va s1....

L
10-05-13, 02:34 PM
White Russian!, I could happily live of the stuff lol. It is so resinous but instead of being your standard sticky it actually coats you in a slightly sticky dust. The smell and taste can be so citrusy too and it flowers really fast :)

Fro
10-05-13, 03:33 PM
It seems like Chem is just making its way to the UK, unfortunately in watered down versions as the original is fucking nuts. What I would do for the original Chem Dawg Skunk Va s1....

Here chemdawg takes backseat to OG and sour d due to cooler names lol. I consider CD much truer though as people don't really use chemdawgs name as a selling point.

I really want to do a chem x cheese#1