PDA

View Full Version : How late can you plant out side?

mattdps2
25-07-07, 06:57 AM
I was woundering how late you could plant out side and still get buds off the plant. I have some seeds and if I cant put them in the ground they are getting hucked.

Riff Raff
25-07-07, 04:14 PM
Think it might be to late mate, especially with the weather we've been having.

You might end up with pretty small plants.

One of the more knowledgeable members will know for sure.

slim_tim
25-07-07, 06:06 PM
i planted outside mid june and plants are quite small, but are an early flowering strain.

its not too late for Lowryders tho :D

mattdps2
25-07-07, 09:47 PM
I dont realy care how big they get because its all just extra I was just woundering if they would have time to bud...

If I put seeds out now would they?

a. not have time to produce smokeable buds
b. have time to produce smokeable buds

Jameo
26-07-07, 03:06 PM
I think if you potted them outside you should get something. Outdoor in the uk plants finish around sep/oct.

If you plant them now you run the risk them flowering even later into the end of oct, or november. If that happens you'll have a serious risk of budrot and of the cold just killing the plants. The beginning of june is normally the best time

I don't think anyone will be able to give you a definate answer on what will happen if you plant now. If you have more than enough seeds, start them off indoors, plant them outside and hope for the best.

You never know with the shitty weather we've had this august and september will probably be the sunniest on record

slim_tim
26-07-07, 04:11 PM
Yeah man, i heard the other day, that the uk is going to have an indian summer in september and october, which is great for outdoor growers :D

mattdps2
26-07-07, 09:18 PM
hmm well guess I will have to try and hope for the best lol

slim_tim
26-07-07, 09:36 PM
You may aswell, you haven't got anything to lose ;)