PDA

View Full Version : scrog advice/opinions

jokertoker
19-07-12, 04:17 PM
hi peeps,

i was just wondering what you guys thought of my grow i want to do a scrog so i have gone and brought a piece of screen (91cm x 61cm ) and i wanted to know how many plants i should put under the screen ? i have 4 plants 2 cheese and 2 cotton candy (cotton candy is 75% sativa so should i really be mixin indicas and sativa together? 2 had been lst'd (bent over a bit lol) and 2 wer left to grow naturally so 2 are higher than the other 2.

im in a 1.2 tent but going to be using 250w hps and some 250w cfl's

also do you bend the plants over and put the screen on top of it?

pic 1 - screen
pic 2 -2 lst'd plants
pic 3 -2 naturally grown at the front

cheers dudes :) jt:dj

Friday
19-07-12, 04:42 PM
Hi mate.
If it was me I'd put the 2 that have bee lst under the screen cause the other 2 will be too big. U want ur screen about 10-12inch above ur pots. Ur screen has to be fixed in place so it can't be moved by the plants underneath. U want to train ur plants so that they grow under the screen and train them out so they fill ur screen - tucking them back under on a daily basis until ur happy them flip them 12/12. Hope that helps mate - good luck.

Friday :)
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?74253-Fridays-1st-Bash-Coco-)-RPS-Kosher-Kush-amp-DP-The-Utimate

jokertoker
19-07-12, 05:02 PM
cheers mate yea that has helped alot :) . just wondering is there any reason why screen should be 10-12 inches above my pots? thanks dude peace :) jt

-Smokey-
19-07-12, 05:25 PM
Their is no reason why is has to be that height. It's just so you can get in and under the scrog to train. It could be higher if you wanted

Friday
19-07-12, 05:28 PM
^^^^^ Wot Whojar said. :) ^^^^^

Friday :)
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?74253-Fridays-1st-Bash-Coco-)-RPS-Kosher-Kush-amp-DP-The-Utimate

greenthumb123
25-09-12, 04:01 PM
try not to go over 12 inches, your plants could end up too tall. the purpose of scrogging is to keep plants low and bushy.:)

-Smokey-
25-09-12, 04:12 PM
try not to go over 12 inches, your plants could end up too tall. the purpose of scrogging is to keep plants low and bushy.:)

And to mainly keep the canopy the same level and get a better light spread to each bud site evenly