PDA

View Full Version : scrog screen ??

jokertoker
21-07-12, 07:48 PM
hi dudes i was wondering if this looks like iv done it right or not? iv bent the plants under the screen and should i pull nodes through the scrren that are already long enough to reach?

the plants have onli been under the screen and im onli going to leave the 2 back plants under the screen and take the other 2 out.

pic 1- screen that i made
pic 2- close up of plant under screen
pic 3-all plants under screen
pic 4- 2 plants under the screen

any help would be great guys thanks peace :) jt:)

Tabbatha
21-07-12, 07:54 PM
hi dudes i was wondering if this looks like iv done it right or not?
Looks pretty fucking good to me man. Nice work. :D

iv bent the plants under the screen and should i pull nodes through the scrren that are already long enough to reach?
What do you feel you should do? Each scrog is different and right now I cannot see a thing wrong with yours, so you seem to be more competent that you probably give yourself credit for.

I suppose you could choose from leaving them to grow farther and allowing their shoots to come through.. or you could weave the growing tip in and out in a direction of your preference.

If it were my scrog I'd be pulling them through and weaving if they were tall enough.

:)

B.A.BARACUS
21-07-12, 07:55 PM
Looks ok to me chief, just keep letting them go a few inches above screen & just pull em back under and move them to there next hole ;)

Tabbatha
21-07-12, 07:56 PM
Aah.. a Peckham Scrogger has made an appearance so you're in good hands now man.

:)

jokertoker
21-07-12, 08:08 PM
tabbatha and boycie thanks for your advice peeps im glad u 2 think its ok so i must be doing ok i suppose. really appreciate the help dudes :) peace out JT

Tabbatha
21-07-12, 08:12 PM
The rate you're going you'll be pulling a nice harvest from that screen fella so keep it up and all that. :)

jokertoker
21-07-12, 09:03 PM
hope so lol :)

BigBuddahCheese
10-08-12, 05:16 PM
Yea looks like youre on the right track. It takes a bit before it looks nice don't panic they will grow. Here is my chemdog a bit ago (I think like 20 days into flower or something), I used 1/2 cpvc for screens for easy access to buckets.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/titaniumtony/MMJ/cd_01.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/titaniumtony/MMJ/cd_02.jpg