PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this wifi?

Game Theory
24-07-12, 07:39 PM
This wifi is currently in its 6th wk of veg.
Im using Vitalink nutes A+B & bioplus (1ml per 10L) at an ec of 1.4 but has decreased to 1.2 which tells me its eating well. Will increase ec next water change.

The main issues are that Ive spotted the leaves in a claw like position & some deficiencies see pics.
Temps is usually 25C but today its 30C due to the crazy heat & 30%rh. I should say that im using outdoor air to cool the tent.
A chiller is attached to the RDWC res, the res temp was at 19C but thought Id change it to 21C to see if it makes any improvement.

I do have a feeling its a cal mg issue so Ive already ordered a bottle of sensi cal mg (grow) just not sure what dosage to use it at any suggestions?

By looking at the pics what do you feel the problem is?

Game Theory
24-07-12, 07:40 PM
Some more pics to better diagnose it

Game Theory
24-07-12, 07:42 PM
And mooooore

Game Theory
24-07-12, 07:43 PM
Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Game Theory
24-07-12, 07:45 PM
last one........

Budmore
24-07-12, 07:58 PM
I aint no Hydro grower but how much is the netpot submerged in the water??

Game Theory
25-07-12, 12:26 AM
I aint no Hydro grower but how much is the netpot submerged in the water??

Approximately a third.

Budmore
25-07-12, 12:36 AM
Like i said mate i aint a Hydro grower but shouldnt you have droped the water level to about 1" or 2" below the net pot?

I only say this because when i gave DWC a go i was instructed to drop the water level as the roots grew down out of the netpot & never let the netpot become submerged.

Hope this helps.

Game Theory
25-07-12, 02:13 AM
Like i said mate i aint a Hydro grower but shouldnt you have droped the water level to about 1" or 2" below the net pot?

I only say this because when i gave DWC a go i was instructed to drop the water level as the roots grew down out of the netpot & never let the netpot become submerged.

Hope this helps.

Ah I see why you raised the question, I was a little confused at first.
The water level has been set at that height to prevent cord roots from forming out of the net pot. Ive used this DIY RDWC for some time with a few other strains & this is the first of the deficiencies which leads me to believe its not the system.

I appreciate the help thanks Budmore.