PDA

View Full Version : afgnani express auto postronics

azza
26-07-12, 05:20 PM
I brough some of these seeds early on in the year as couldn't resist after seeing the picture the breeder used on the seed site i brought them from. I gave a seed to a mate 4 weeks ago and went to look at how the plant is doing. It's huge, 4 weeks old covered in preflowers but no fluffy tops yet and he hasnt even fed it yet. I did tellmy mate he's in the glass reflection when he took the pics but he's happy for me to post them anyway.

here is the breeders description

Positronics Afghan Express Autoflowering Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info

Her origins rooted in the middle east give this plant big size and strength, amazing for an autoflowering.Taste of afghan hash, if you want a fast crop ride this magic carpet for an arabian nights experience. Afghan Express, is a 3rd generation autoflowering strain developed to astonish everybody with her power. Our afghani parental was an old Wernard clon, selected for its great THC/CBD ratio. We hibridated it with our best ruderallis and the descent was self crossed for generations to get a stable automatic strain of a big size and high cannabinoids percentage.

Typical afghan plant structure: strong and with many long branches, fat leafs of a dark green colour. The buds are of a big size and completely covered with resin, will amaze any grower. You can make an automatic monster out of this plant. If you sow in may, will fully develop making growers doubt whether it's really an autoflowering strain.

INDOOR: It's advised to keep a 18/6 or 20/4 photoperiod from seed to harvest. Big pot is a must, 10 ltrs or bigger, to handle the strong growing of this plant. You can keep a little size shortening the photoperiod a few hours from the 5th week.

OUTDOOR. Better sow in spring. Its development is close to conventional strains. Grow in good soil in a sunny place and sowing in may will challenge the height of other indica strains. Can reach up to 2 m, which means a remarkable size for an automatic. Very recommended to extract resin from the leafs (and buds also) for its big amount of tricomes.

AROMA: Strong smell like afghan hash. Touches of moss and coffee.
FLAVOUR: Tastes like the best afghan, with complex notes of honey and leather.
EFFECT: Pleasurant and relaxing, enjoy this trip to the middle east.

azza
14-08-12, 11:55 AM
The biggest outdoor auto I've seen yet

pasadenatx713
21-10-12, 01:11 AM
The biggest outdoor auto I've seen yet

what strain is this? what was the yield like how long from seed too harvest?
and how tall was the plant