PDA

View Full Version : Hash making with dry ice (HELP)

Farrow
03-08-12, 12:06 AM
Hi, Just wondering where i can get some dry ice from. I live in lancashire (northwest of uk) and i cant seeen to find some anywhere.
Eskimo ice seeem to do it but i think it would cost to much for delivery.

Also how long does dry ice last for?
Does it neeed ti be kept in the freezer or sealed so it doesnt turn into a gas agian?

Thanks

stumpjumper
03-08-12, 12:59 AM
You doont HAVE to have dry ice. I've done it by just freezing the leaves and sccreening them. It works.

Herb4life Independent Distributor

ChuChu
03-08-12, 02:16 AM
Hi mate..

I done some dry ice hash earlier this year and it ain't all that you know..
I felt like I wasted all my trim so its ice and water with the bubble bags for me from now on..
You do get loads but its loads of crap hash tbh..

Peace..:weed:

gbomb
03-08-12, 07:47 AM
well said chu i also did some earlier in the year and to be honest the hash was nowhere near as good as using ice and water.
there was more of it but the dry ice seems to break down the leaves into a fine dust which in turn mixes with the cristals not worth it in my opinion.
also a bag or two of ice is pennies compared to buying dry ice.
Hi mate..

I done some dry ice hash earlier this year and it ain't all that you know..
I felt like I wasted all my trim so its ice and water with the bubble bags for me from now on..
You do get loads but its loads of crap hash tbh..

Peace..:weed:

weirdofmouth
03-08-12, 09:51 AM
anyone tried liquid nitrogen??

Farrow
03-08-12, 10:44 PM
Hi, Just wondering where i can get some dry ice from. I live in lancashire (northwest of uk) and i cant seeen to find some anywhere.
Eskimo ice seeem to do it but i think it would cost to much for delivery.

Does it neeed ti be kept in the freezer or sealed so it doesnt turn into a gas agian?.........please i neeeed answers for my questions!! i dont wanna use bubble bags with ice and water!

WanderinBloke
03-08-12, 10:55 PM
A friend acquired a co2 fire extinguisher for me. You can make dry-ice from those.

youtube is your friend ;)

Farrow
04-08-12, 12:54 AM
haha wow i actualy have one of these in my house as well. Ill have a moooch at some vids cheers

gbomb
04-08-12, 08:23 AM
here you go try these i bought mine from them it was about £35 for 7 kilo's.
clean surface 01162240072 they send it through the post and it will last about 3 days if you dont open it.
haha wow i actualy have one of these in my house as well. Ill have a moooch at some vids cheers

weirdofmouth
04-08-12, 12:20 PM
i used to deliver co2
get from dj/nightclub supplies or just nick it from a bloodbank...

Anonymiss
04-08-12, 03:17 PM
It sublimates at the rate of about ten pounds (4.5 kg) per 24 hours.

Does it neeed ti be kept in the freezer or sealed so it doesnt turn into a gas agian?
A freezer is not cold enough and won't make it last longer.

NEVER EVER keep it in a sealed container. It must be ventilated to allow the gas to escape.