PDA

View Full Version : Substance use, identity and wellbeing study seeks participants.

ejhut
05-08-12, 04:34 AM
Substance use, identity and wellbeing study seeks participants. If you are aged between 18 and 29 years old you are invited to participate in a study investigating relationships between identity, psychological wellbeing and substance use – but you don’t have to be a substance user to participate. Participation is voluntary and involves completing an anonymous online questionnaire, which will take you about 30-45 minutes. This study is being conducted as part of my Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology degree, which I am doing through the University of Ballarat. If you would like to participate, or would like more information about the study, please click on the link below and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact me (Emma Hutchins) at [email protected] or my supervisor, Dr. Liz Temple, via [email protected] Thank you for considering this research.

Follow the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZBRQFT

C21H30O2
11-09-12, 11:59 PM
sounds to intresting the only relatinoship in my life is my spliff to till burns out