PDA

View Full Version : pc pro

bollyman
25-01-09, 01:08 PM
so desperately want to get one of these but to no avail ,got 2 auto white russian#autoblueberry ready to go in -help

tripppy101
25-01-09, 03:42 PM
So am i right in thinking that this is only for propagation, how is a plant going to grow in that if the case is only 50cm tall?? and if it is only for prop is £250 worth it for the basic package.

bollyman
25-01-09, 08:23 PM
no ,claims to do flowering too ,if it ever arrives ,plan to do lowryder 2 ,only 12 inchs,and envirolites,so no scorch,anyway dont know why im bigging it up as seem to have been scammed by hg hydroponics,i wish someone would let me know whether this company is legit:confused:

lkdj2003
26-01-09, 06:36 PM
anyway dont know why im bigging it up as seem to have been scammed by hg hydroponics,i wish someone would let me know whether this company is legit:confused:

I have never heard of them before myself. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

How long ago did you order it mate?

Strider
26-01-09, 06:56 PM
*cough* *splutter* Two Hundred and Fifty @&$@ing quid for THAT thing?!?!?

Christ, could buy a full sized grow tent and an HPS and fans for that??!?! hell, get two HPS lights

Seriously? WTF? Who would buy that piece of crap? if you really want a snazzy stealth grow that bad spend the 100 quid tops and put it together yourself!

*still mildly outraged at front of that shitty product*

Bush Dr
26-01-09, 07:42 PM
Strider m8 you made me go look for it ...... I totally agree with you, what a load of overpriced crap, not surprised they show a bonsai and a cactus in it

Quote "Grows up to 2lb or 1kg + of plant matter anually" (their spelling mistake not mine) .... well bollyman sure hope you like smoking leaves, stems and roots

If you've paid for it, good luck, you'll need it ...... if you haven't stop the transaction, call your card company and see if it's gone through, if not stop it, YOU ARE BEING ROBBED

If you haven't got it yet they may be waiting for some part and not yet charged you .....

:pee:pc pro

bergkamp
26-01-09, 07:42 PM
must admit i agree with strider on this one , you could put that system together yourself for half that price .
sorry to hear that your order aint turned up though mate.
if you can get your money back do yourself a favour and dont order another from somewhere else

bollyman
26-01-09, 08:48 PM
ok guys ,caalm down,going to local hydro store for supplies,will cancel payment in 2 days if no show,i was shopping on pot of gold,bad idea,will keep updated

bergkamp
27-01-09, 09:01 AM
no-ones having a go at you mate, people are more pissed off with shop ripping people off.
was there any particular reason you wanted to grow in a pc case ? small stealth grows are possible and you can get acceptable results from very cheap setups - i do it myself using 1 200w enviro and a fan . i now also use a 100mm extraction fan and filter setup but for my first couple of grows i did without by just leaving my door open .
i will admit i have seen posts on other forums of quite succesful grows done in pc cases but the system you are looking at is way way over priced for what it is.
if you can go for a wardobe grow , convert a chest of drawers or build a small
space out of mdf. but if you really are set on doing it in a pc case put the system together yourself.
if thats the system you really want then i hope it turns up for you but if it doesnt and you can get your money back then it might be a blessing in disguise

have a look at viks diaries for some great stealth grows

Strider
27-01-09, 09:52 AM
ok guys ,caalm down,going to local hydro store for supplies,will cancel payment in 2 days if no show,i was shopping on pot of gold,bad idea,will keep updated

Not your fault mate, your just a victim of a dodgy ad, but they really are extracting the urine, its easy to see and want a 'complete system' but literally all they are doing is taking a slightly modded Pc case, the smallest (and cheapest) envirolight possible, a few cheap PC fans and thermometers and such, and some kind of primative mini hydro system :S

I hope you can get you cash back, and im sure there are plenty of us here who can give you advice and help to choose a much more reasonable and value for money system :)

bollyman
27-01-09, 01:24 PM
thanks guys

lkdj2003
27-01-09, 08:48 PM
bollyman have alook in your other thread (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=7795) mate as i made a post today and its not good news i am afraid mate. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

bollyman
27-01-09, 11:54 PM
thank you so much

lkdj2003
31-01-09, 01:45 PM
thank you so much

You are more than welcome mate and i hope you get it sorted one way or another. :smokie: