PDA

View Full Version : Autopots

HardcoreHorticulture
25-01-09, 05:50 PM
Do you use an auto pot ..........whats it like.
there seems to be alot of benifits, like cleanliness and efficiency.
Any reccomended mediums?
how long would a single autopot resi roughly last using coco and perlite mix 70c/30p?
could and would you use it with soil?
could you just mix up the nutes as normal without a ec or ppm pen, as if it was soil (e.g.2ml bl 1ml gr 1ml topmax per ltr for flowering)and fill the resivoir with the ph'd mix. :D
in the next diary it might feature a autopot trial because i hear they do increase yield, is this true? i just wanna know everything about them?

TY:pissed:

5skins
25-01-09, 10:24 PM
I use Autopots,Allmix,gheflora, and superthrive. They're very easy to use, espiecially on the nutes. Yield depends on the grower and patience. For big yields you'll probaly need a long period of vegging with gradual and frequent (3x) repotting. You can get very big yields if you veg in the EasyGro pots8,1/2lt then transplant into the single shot units 15lt. One of the only problems I have encountered is trying to veg for a long time in the easygro alone, I seem to develope root rot,but don't have this problem if I veg for 5wks (max). but for bigger plants you'll be looking to pot on and up, giving one week to set the roots and then flowering. Have used bud blood to reduce stretch at the 12/12 crossover, but no other boosters. Have a new room next month, and will post a couple of diaries, with the Advanced boost range. Have a diary up now but going12/12 from seed, so too small at mo, but are sitting in the easy2gro pots. (use 3 1/2 ml of everything in flora) if the plants look like they need feeding, going up to 7ml b4 flowering. Never used growth enhancers in soil, so will find out in the next few months. Does this help. Check out the soil growers diaries, its like that, but with smaller pots. Good luck, 5skins, I don't test ph.

minority
31-08-09, 08:32 PM
hi mate
ive used the autopot for four grows now and i find them so easy to use
i have ten pots with a 100ltr res wich lasts a week
iv only ever used coco with a few inches of pebbles at the bottom
set the ph 5.8 let it rise to 6.2 in the res
an airstone in the res is ESSENTIAL. i also put an airstone in the bottom of each tray.
follow them simple instructions and you cant go wrong
i can litrelly leave them alone for a weeks holiday without a worry.

good luck, any further questions dont hesitate to ask mate

peace :guitar:

terry tibbs
09-09-09, 08:17 PM
thanks for the advice minority .ive pm u by the way.what football team u support?