PDA

View Full Version : what sativa strain has these effects?

Spinner
26-08-12, 06:13 PM
I was smoking some nice weed the other day n then i went 2 town to get some juice from the shop I stepped iinto town n was thinking 'wow' and walking along smiling and wanted 2 start dancing to the music in the shop and all that, I want to grow a nice sativa that would give these types of effects , what would ya recomend? Thanks o and this is for indoors

TIKTOK
26-08-12, 06:23 PM
Neville's Haze or Neville's Haze Hybrid (shorter flowering time) does it for me. I've just cropped a Fast Nevilles but it's still drying and hasn't been tested yet:)

Azerbanphal
27-08-12, 11:29 AM
Amnesia or Mexican Sativa

trumptummy
27-08-12, 02:04 PM
Any sativa that has bugger all amber trichs will do this too you. The strongest batch of bubble hash I made recently also does this - I just find myself in uncontrollable fits of hysterics at nothing at all for hours. I was making a cup of tea with a mate last night having just smoked a few and we were in the kitchen for about 5 minutes carrying out this most mundane task saying nothing to each other bursting into fits of laughter every 5-10 seconds. Great fun.

bud_alzir
27-08-12, 03:11 PM
hi spinner i agree with tiktok nevilles haze is the haze trippy upbeat and will have you grinning like a chesire cat.all the best:) ps 100 pound a pkt though but pick n mix/single seeds can help you there £6.67 a seed:) if you go for a few singles as opposed to a pkt ssh and mango haze are a better option for a shorter flowering plant with the haze quality still there.or for a cheaper alternative still greenhouse seeds slh people swear by it.all the best:bigjoint:

Keeno
27-08-12, 03:15 PM
Any sativa that has bugger all amber trichs will do this too you. The strongest batch of bubble hash I made recently also does this - I just find myself in uncontrollable fits of hysterics at nothing at all for hours. I was making a cup of tea with a mate last night having just smoked a few and we were in the kitchen for about 5 minutes carrying out this most mundane task saying nothing to each other bursting into fits of laughter every 5-10 seconds. Great fun.

totally agree.one strain will produce different effects depending on when harvested.

dalry_lama
26-10-12, 07:41 PM
nl5 haze probably the best smoke on the planet in my humble opinion ..:)

jumpon
29-10-12, 10:52 PM
Any one got anything bad to say about Arjan's Haze #3??

Iam5-0www
04-11-12, 01:22 PM
Super lemon haze and the tast is to Die for

DrGreen
04-11-12, 08:34 PM
yeah its by greenhouse thats means it aint very stable ! there genetics were wiped back in the day

jumpon
04-11-12, 09:02 PM
yeah its by greenhouse thats means it aint very stable ! there genetics were wiped back in the day

When you say int stable? I had the church before and that was good, but v hard to clone