PDA

View Full Version : Knockout strains

HardcoreHorticulture
29-01-09, 12:07 PM
i want a extremely potent strain. that can literally send u to sleep to help with my insomnia. i liked rhino and widow any other suggestions.

paul333
29-01-09, 12:09 PM
i want a extremely potent strain. that can literally send u to sleep to help with my insomnia. i liked rhino and widow any other suggestions.

Have you thought about some Rohypnol?

The_Hunter
29-01-09, 04:38 PM
Nirvana
Hindu Kush
http://static0.shopify.com/s/files/1/0010/2712/products/hindu_kush.jpg?1233234501
Hindu Kush is another heavy indica from Nirvana. Originally one of the world true indicas brought back from the rugged Hindu Kush mountains. Hindu Kush stays short and has wide dark green leaves with dense buds forming on thick stems. The smoke has a musty earthy flavour and is heavy like hash on the lungs.

Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
THC level: High THC
Flowering Weeks: 8
Yield : 400/450
Harvest Month: 8/9

Snow White
http://static2.shopify.com/s/files/1/0010/2712/products/snow_white.jpg?1233238535
Snow White is mostly Indica one of our highest quality selections and is related to White Widow. This plant is a big yielder with dense sticky buds covered in shiny crystals. Well suited for indoor cultivation employing hydro or similar systems. Great smooth taste and an excellent high,

Plant height: Medium Plant
Flowering Weeks: 8
Yield : 450/500
Harvest Month: 9/10

AK-48
http://static3.shopify.com/s/files/1/0010/2712/products/ak48.png?1233243275
Ak-48 - This easy to grow plant is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. Take extra care for odor control when growing near neighbors. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the one hit wonder that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals. Winning SEVEN prizes!! in Cannabis competitions, including second prize for the Best Sativa in the 1999 High Times Cannabis Cup, prove AK-47 is a favorite to smoke as well as to grow.

Plant height: Short Plant
Flowering Weeks: 7/8
Yield : 400/500
Harvest Month: 10

Seedsman
Hash Passion - This is the strain for hashish lovers.
http://static3.shopify.com/s/files/1/0010/2712/products/Hash_Passion.jpg?1233243275
It produces large amounts of high quality resin, ideal for hashish making. Its pure indica genetics make it highly suitable for indoor growing where you can maximise the excellent resin production. Alternatively you can grow it outdoors with excellent results. Its quick flowering nature (around 50 days) enables it to finish around the beginning of October. It has an optimum THC level of around 18%.

This pure indica produces some large buds with a dry resin taste reminiscent of Moroccan hash: you will be quickly whisked away to the Rif Valley after a couple of dreamy tokes.

Genetics: Morrocan
Variety: Pure Indica
Type: Pure-bred, Traditional Landrace
Harvest Date: Early October
Flowering Period: 7 weeks
THC Content: 18%
Characteristics: Big resinous buds, typical hash plant.

Ata Tundra
http://static3.shopify.com/s/files/1/0010/2712/products/Ata_Tundra.jpg?1233243275
This f1 hybrid is one of the most interesting in our seed range. It is a cross of two pure lines coming from different geographic regions not very well-known in the cannabis world.

One parent comes from Alaska, home of the famous Matanuska Thunderfuck. This line is pure indica and shows good resistance to frost thanks to its origin.

The other parent comes from Kazakhstan, a wide region that extends from north Afghanistan between Uzbekistan and Russia, neighbouring China in the east. This parent is similar to the Afghani Kush, with a lemony smell typical of the Citral of Pakistan.

Growing Ata Tundra you can see many of the characteristics of both these parent plants.

Our hybrid is 100% indica. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. It is our quickest flowering strain; finishing in around 45 days or outdoors towards the end of September. Its optimum THC level is around 20%.

It produces large, lemon scented compact buds. The hardiness of this plant coupled with its early maturation and ease of growth make it perfect for guerrilla cultivation techniques.

Genetics: Tundra x Kazakhstani
Variety: Pure Indica
Type: f1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: End of September
Flowering Period: 6 weeks
THC Content: 19%
Characteristics: Quick flowerer, good in cold climates.

Hindu Kush Skunk
http://static0.shopify.com/s/files/1/0010/2712/products/Hindu_Kush_Skunk.jpg?1233243378
Hindu Kush is a long-maintained pure indica strain from the mountains of Afghanistan. Initially selected by Sacred Seeds in the late 1970s for its excellent hashish production due to dense buds and copious amounts of resin. Crossing with Skunk No. 1 has helped to improve its performance outside of its natural habitat.

Hindu Kush Skunk has a mesmerizing and intense high with an excellent flavour of sweet hash and fruit. It is extremely popular for its resin yield.

Genetics: Hindu Kush x Skunk No. 1
AKA: "Pot of Gold"
Variety: Mostly indica (87.5%)
Type: F1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: Late-October
Flowering Period: 9 weeks
THC Content: 14-20%
No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10
Characteristics: Heavy hashish plant

hope this helps.

Mofisto
24-03-09, 12:44 PM
purple kush. hands down the most potent strain ive ever tried. more like being drunk than stoned, and it makes my face sweat when i smoke it. think its clone only though. If you're a member of a certain canadian website you can get a half oz of it delivered directly to your door.

mk ultra is another personal favorite, along with afghan and og kush. also sheffield blueberry (the livers) is potent stuff.

but remember, all strains can be both potent or crap, it all depends on the grower.

bergkamp
24-03-09, 07:16 PM
i find that northern lights is great for getting to sleep on

420chronic420
02-04-09, 08:20 PM
Try arjan's strawberry haze,

A good THC content of 20.4% for a nice BUZZ.
It has a decent CBD at 1.2% for a nice couchlocking heavy effect.
CBN content 0.9% not bad helps with a more trippy *HEAD*.

SHOULD PUT YOU TO SLEEP!

bergkamp
03-04-09, 08:43 AM
always wanted to try slyder but they are a bit expensive:

This Indica plant produces dense, crystallized buds with a strong aroma. Originally developed from seeds obtained in Afghanistan, the strain was crossed with a potent Northern Light to make it possible to be cultivated indoors.

This variety is superb for indoor production because of low smell and high yields with punch.

She produces a strong lethargic stone that induces an imagined paralysis or weightiness to the feet. Persons often will “slide” their feet instead of lifting them, usually from the television to the kitchen and back again. Hence the name Slyder. Best enjoyed around the house on lazy Sundaze.

So have a smoke another toke, and slide into another dimension.

Type:: Indica
Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes. Clip center cola.
Flowering time: 55 - 60 days.
Average height: 1 meter
Yield: 300 - 325 grams / m² (dried, indoor)
High: extremely relaxing, ideal before going to sleep

sounds great

Rizzah
03-04-09, 03:22 PM
I have sleeping problems and my white widow has REALLY been helping me to drop off..

I find smoking something mellow like blues or jack and then before bed having a joint of widow just comatoses me!

ME SMOKEM
04-05-09, 05:00 AM
lol if you get past the smell of sweat socks when she flowers W W is good..what i find is any strain weather it indica or sativa its breeder may claim extravigant potenitals ..still comes down to the grower and there knowledge and care in makeing sure it gets enough light intensity and the right feed and water to get potent smoke so pick what you like and grow it right and bingo your smaked down stoned...PEACE

bluetooth
04-05-09, 07:29 AM
northan lights,ww, they will sort u out

marty1975
04-05-09, 08:48 AM
Pot of Gold if done correctly yields high and has a heavy couchlock stone very strong and resinous, its what im doin the now

Br4d
04-05-09, 12:42 PM
White russian enough said , do ur research on this strain , beats most of the above posts for THC content .

ME SMOKEM
04-05-09, 11:22 PM
LSD OR SUPER LEMON HAZE both put you out....

John Smith
08-05-09, 06:05 PM
Sensi Star and White Widow or pretty much any desent Indica like Afghan genetics etc, I heard also that Kush is very heavy stone too although not tried this strain.

blurry-vision
08-05-09, 09:19 PM
Hashplant will have you sleeping in no time. :barmy:

someone
09-05-09, 09:15 AM
i had some armageddon the other day and iv never smoked anything like it smells lovely smokes even better and puts u on ur arse ive had armageddon quite alot but the rest was nothing like this stuff so like ME SMOKEM said its mostly down to the grower

THOMAS CHONG
09-05-09, 11:44 AM
O.G KUSH very strong stuff

nevanayno
09-05-09, 01:58 PM
S.A.G.E - absoultuly the best weed i ever smoked - god that shits strong