PDA

View Full Version : Peter Reynolds, the TRUTH.

Pages : [1] 2

Master Poet
04-09-12, 05:31 PM
OK, dont know if any of you are aware of the latest Peter Reynolds escapade....

http://justpaste.it/bnp_clear_peter_reynolds

The BNP party leader said: "We recognise the views and values held by Peter Reynolds are compatible with those of the British National Party.

“It might be the case that the BNP wants to re-introduce the death penalty for cannabis dealers, however, aside from this minor policy difference, Mr Reynolds and the BNP very much sing from the same hymn sheet,” said Mr Griffin.

"We are delighted to throw our support behind a right wing candidate that puts Britain first and shares our views on immigration and homosexuality."

Asked whether it could be damaging to the BNP to back a candidate like Peter Reynolds who has published controversial racist blogs in the past, Mr Griffin said: “It’s utter nonsense to claim Peter Reynolds is a racist, his best mate is a jet black Jamaican. Peter, like myself, is not a racist, we just believe we are isolated in our own country and there are too many of them.

“Complaining there is barely a white face to be seen in London is not racist, nor is calling gay people perverts homophobic,” added Mr Griffin “which is why the BNP are glad to give full backing to Peter Reynolds and CLEAR in the Corby by-election."

“Realistically, we do not want to risk splitting the far right vote, that’s why the BNP have formed this alliance with CLEAR," said Nick Griffin.

http://s01.justpaste.it/files/justpaste/d4/a1076196/avatar_d559a619fb11_128.pngMr Reynolds has confirmed that in other elections CLEAR will not field candidates where to do so could damage the chances of the BNP.

“We are still different political parties that are working together on areas where we agree on such as immigration to get a better deal for Britain and stand up for white people, that’s grown-up politics,” said Mr Reynolds.

"Nick Griffin is a man I can work with and I look forward to a long and fruitful working relationship between CLEAR and the BNP."

Sorry to say this but if you support CLEAR or this guy, expect no help from me in future. This guy is ruining the cannabis activism movement the papers are going to say that cannabis users are connected to the BN fucking P. This guy needs to go and NOW!

THE DUDE ABIDES
04-09-12, 05:51 PM
Have to agree Poet, I thought we saw off these brainless arseholes in the 1970's but now that the economy has taken a dive, they come crawling out from under the woodwork, preaching their hatred and bile. They deserve each other, gay marriage maybe!

All good things
TDA

Mr Swilly
04-09-12, 06:04 PM
Yeah fuck the cunt. No way he can drag us tokers down to the level of bnp scum.
Let's troll the fuck out of this pillock and get him out.
Wtf has immigration got to do with cannabis.
Unbelievable .

Bobby Digital
04-09-12, 06:06 PM
wrong move...

get his e-mail up and people can mail him and ask/tell him to quit his position.

cannabis users like myself want nothing to to with the bnp

nuube
04-09-12, 06:09 PM
Fuck me but he is one prick. A complete tosser.

Keenbuthopeless
04-09-12, 06:13 PM
Dirty F**ker needs to be gone

How did he manage to get CLEAR tied up with them?

TIKTOK
04-09-12, 06:22 PM
I can just imagine the Daily Mail headline tomorrow.........*groans*

Fuck off Reynolds you've put the cause back 50 years.....WANKER

Hooter
04-09-12, 06:31 PM
Just sent an email to see what the score is

will see what happens

jibbers
04-09-12, 06:36 PM
I had no idea how dangerous this Reynolds is, I'm not angry yet just aghast at what I've read.

I'll be making myself noticed if any of 'em come near my polling booth.

Mr Swilly
04-09-12, 06:37 PM
Just sent an email to see what the score is

will see what happens

He will come back and support his statements obviously.
If you have his e mail addy, pm us or post up here pls.

Rockster
04-09-12, 08:18 PM
Fuck fuckety fucking fuck.:(

I was invited to attend a Clear press conference in the Jubilee rooms at the Houses of Parliament last year and I thought Peter Reynolds was really switched on and liked his presentation about the benefits of legalisation and his letter campaign to the press complaints commission was relentless and really well written and I'd heard some rumours about him posting on some mucky website looking for a bit of kinky nookie but I thought that is no fuckers business as I don't give a toss if he's shagging rooms full of dwarves smeared in jam as long as his work for Clear is good but this takes the flaming biscuit!

BN c*nting P? And to think I offered to buy this sack a shit a drink!

He's gone, he's finished.

FUCK YOU PETER REYNOLDS!

mellowed
04-09-12, 08:44 PM
Shit man. Would guess that Reynolds would do something fucked up as that but clear, no I didn't see that coming.

Bad times but Mr Reynolds loves the publicity and my guess is that he is just hanging off the back of the bnp because they both can benifit from this announcement rather than him becoming a full paid up member of the bnp.

Just think of the publicity he/they will have with that in the papers.

He's a user and doesn't care about anything but himself and his own goals and ambitions. And I have actual experience dealing with this idiotic excuse for a person. Once he gets what he wants then he will be off trying to link up with another organisation to further himself in the way he does. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum.

Earwig
04-09-12, 09:11 PM
Good job no black people smoke weed...... Or vote.

Wanker. Way to set back a cause

Rockster
04-09-12, 10:01 PM
Yeah Earwig, indeed, what a fucking way to set back a cause?

Smokers are very liberal people and if he'd hitched his star to associations with the anti nazi league he'd have gotten good approval and a pat on the back but it's like Action on Smoking and Health accepting funds from British American Tobacco, as the fucking BNP, if you read their manifesto are total anti drug lunatics with talk of really excessive jail terms so this is gonna really tarnish 'cannabis' in general with any association to a bunch of beer swilling tattoo'd hate filled Burberry wearing low IQ football hooligans!

I'm faffing seething, I can tell ya, I've never felt more had in my life!

I mean, a prohibitionist deep cover mole couldn't have fucked things up as good as he's done so this is really gonna hafta be sorted out. Clear can carry on without him but at the moment I'm still reeling.....................:(

nuube
04-09-12, 10:04 PM
Shit man. Would guess that Reynolds would do something fucked up as that but clear, no I didn't see that coming.

Bad times but Mr Reynolds loves the publicity and my guess is that he is just hanging off the back of the bnp because they both can benifit from this announcement rather than him becoming a full paid up member of the bnp.

Just think of the publicity he/they will have with that in the papers.

He's a user and doesn't care about anything but himself and his own goals and ambitions. And I have actual experience dealing with this idiotic excuse for a person. Once he gets what he wants then he will be off trying to link up with another organisation to further himself in the way he does. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum.

Yeah ran into him so to speak when we did the lantern thingy - he was off from the get go! A real self promoter I wouldn't want to have to be around him in the real world.

Hooter
04-09-12, 10:12 PM
I feel filthy now and i must burn my PC but i went for a look in the BNP website trying to find something about this. Found fuck all about it.

went for a look through the reuters link "source" and guess what................. fuck all again

are we sure this is true and not just the start of a smear campaign because he is standing in the Corby by election?

Just askin like

Hooter
04-09-12, 10:13 PM
email him via the clear website

Email: peterreynolds@clear-uk.org

ravyHD
04-09-12, 10:22 PM
Well, what a cunt.

Mr Swilly
04-09-12, 10:26 PM
Actually, can anyone actually say this isn't just a load of toss?
It says Reuters as news source, but absolutely nothing about this on uk Reuters website.
And apparently there is a bnp candidate standing as well, rendering the story bollox.
So it looks like some bitter twisted sort is trying to fuck Peter over, so I will retract my let's troll the cunt etc.

Poet where did you get this from pls?

Anonymiss
04-09-12, 10:30 PM
The story may not be true (and I don't think it is), but Peter has said some of those things.

--

I am not a racist. My oldest friend is a jet black Jamaican. However, on New Year’s Eve, when I drove down from my parents’ house in Hertfordshire to see that self-same friend in Maida Vale I was horrified at what I saw on Kilburn High Road. Even more so than when I lived there, nearly three years ago, it has been swamped with immigrants.

Right through London there was barely a white face to be seen. The vast majority of women were wearing hijab. Nearly every car contained an asian face with what seemed to me to be an unnaturally large amount of headroom. Muslim culture seems to predominate. I feel isolated in my own country.

I remember when I attended my son’s graduation at UEA in June, perhaps half the faces that went to collect a degree were oriental. I don’t care if they paid for the privilege, there are too many of them!

If our idiotic politicians cannot see what is wrong then I despair. They have neglected and damaged our nation through ridiculous adherence to political correctness. I want my country back.

Islam has become a source of great evil in the world and it is time we reconsidered our patience and tolerance of it. We have been taken advantage of. “Multiculturalism” is not only a dreadful word but an idea that is making no sense. Immigrants don’t want it either. When they come here they want to group themselves into ghettoes. They separate themselves from our national culture. They want all the benefits of what we stand for without any responsibility.

We see today the premier of Iceland standing up for his people and defying convention. Whatever the rights and wrongs, it is time we had some of this in Britain but is there a single politician in this country with this sort of bravery? I can’t think of one.

Unless our leaders can get a grip on what is happening then this is a recipe for Enoch Powell’s “rivers of blood”. God has given us Obama who is clearly a force for good but we need more. Who in Britain has the intelligence, the courage and the popular appeal to step up to the plate?

-- Peter's blog, sometime before January 9, 2012. Reposted from Indymedia (http://indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/01/490924.html?c=on).

nuube
04-09-12, 10:31 PM
Actually, can anyone actually say this isn't just a load of toss?
It says Reuters as news source, but absolutely nothing about this on uk Reuters website.
And apparently there is a bnp candidate standing as well, rendering the story bollox.
So it looks like some bitter twisted sort is trying to fuck Peter over, so I will retract my let's troll the cunt etc.

Poet where did you get this from pls?

Don't care whether it is true or not, (apart from damage to the legalisation of cannabis), it doesn't change my view of the man!!!

Rockster
04-09-12, 10:31 PM
Email sent and with my deepest scorn, derision and highly barbed hate filled invective.

Rockster
04-09-12, 10:34 PM
Read it and weep.

http://peterreynolds.wordpress.com/tag/bnp/

Rockster
04-09-12, 10:39 PM
And another:http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/01/490924.html

This time a journalist saying Clear is good but this racist dingbat has to go!

Anonymiss
04-09-12, 10:42 PM
And another:http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/01/490924.html

Full text of that is already here: http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?79164-Peter-Reynolds-the-TRUTH

Hooter
04-09-12, 10:43 PM
I think Nick Griffin is a pretty dubious and unpleasant character. I would like to hear more from him about his policies and I’d like to see him quizzed by Andrew Marr or Jeremy Paxman. At present I don’t understand exactly what he really advocates. Like millions of British citizens, I do not consider myself a racist but I do believe in Britain for the British. I don’t understand why a Muslim Lawyers or a Black Police Officers organisation is OK but an organisation for white British is denounced and reviled.

Oh well I guess I must be as bad as Peter Reynolds then because I cant see what's wrong with this I just took from the link

Mr Swilly
04-09-12, 10:54 PM
Yeah I've seen all those links about Peter hundreds of times.
I thought this was about him joining forces with the bnp, which it now obviously isn't.

I don't think he is a good leader for clear at all, but I won't be e mailing him calling him a fakin wazzock.
I don't agree with his views but he is entitled to them and many of his comments are observations, but some like .. There are too many of them.. Are just not right.

Rockster
04-09-12, 10:55 PM
Oh well I guess I must be as bad as Peter Reynolds then because I cant see what's wrong with this I just took from the link

" I want to hear more from him about his policies "

That's whats fucking wrong, you blind?

Mr Swilly
04-09-12, 10:58 PM

I read that as a criticism of being a dubious character, which is the context it was said in. Similarly, with the heavyweight paxman and marr suggestions, I read it as though he wanted to see griffin get squashed in public.

Ganesha
04-09-12, 11:20 PM
My anti-racist views are well known on this forum & from what I can see it appears that the BNP & Peter Reynolds are both 'somewhat' suspect when it comes to tolerance of multiculturalism. Therefore I think I'll stay out of this one or I'll start to swear a lot.

Happy arguing the rest of you... :)

Ragman
05-09-12, 11:05 AM
Just hads a email from Peter Reynolds saying he is going to grass us up to the police due to this thread :) lol

I have asked him to join up and put across his view but I think he is really keen to report us to the police for in his words 'section 1 of the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and as part of a course of conduct which amounts to criminal harassment' lol

if you wish to contact this prick you can email him on peterreynolds@clear-uk.org

nuube
05-09-12, 11:17 AM
Just hads a email from Peter Reynolds saying he is going to grass us up to the police due to this thread :) lol

I have asked him to join up and put across his view but I think he is really keen to report us to the police for in his words 'section 1 of the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and as part of a course of conduct which amounts to criminal harassment' lol

if you wish to contact this prick you can email him on peterreynolds@clear-uk.org

So not only is he a Nazi but he's a grass as well?

Ah come on Peter if you align yourself with the pariahs of society you have got to understand that people are going to react very negatively. It is extremely childish for you to run and tell mammy that the bold boys and girls at THCtalk are calling you names. MAN UP come on here and fight your corner on the forum! Speak for yourself to us and, hey, you might even convert a couple of us to your cause..............might!

Rockster
05-09-12, 11:18 AM
He threatened to do that to Greg de Hoedt of Cannabis Cure TV who was on the Clear executive back then I and fully expected such a cowardly response so my email had included a statement that I wished him absolutely no physical harm and was just venting my spleen at a racist who has compromised Clear but will take a look at the MCA 1988 and post back
here.

There ya go...and I'm not exactly quaking in my boots.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/27/section/1

C21H30O2
05-09-12, 11:23 AM
i thought clear was a organisation trying to make cannabis legalised not bring war to the cannabis world 0o

havnt ppl got better things to do then fuck other people over?

Bobby Digital
05-09-12, 12:04 PM
come on peter, get signed up.

would love to hear what you have to say...

Rockster
05-09-12, 12:11 PM
come on peter, get signed up.

would love to hear what you have to say...

Actually, he's just sent me an email with this vid and with video attached...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH0Et56Hxt4&feature=related

lil rasta
05-09-12, 12:15 PM
what the fuck is that video about rockstar, is peter just trying to show his insperation?

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 12:15 PM
Looks like hes getting more votes to sign up on here than he will in the election

I understand he is a publicity vulture

If so hes missing a trick here

We are a captive audience who wants him to explain what his views are (we could all be wrong and misunderstood what hes all about) (but reading what i have about him i doubt it)

An ideal platform for him to put his point across if it was me i would have signed up the second i was offered a chance

Isnt that what MPs are meant to do listen to the people

Rockster
05-09-12, 12:22 PM
It's all true. He's a racist homophobic mysogynistic bastard.

http://freedomcannabiswatch.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/peter-reynolds-homophobic-gay-infection-article/

Master Poet
05-09-12, 12:35 PM
I picked this article up from the net and posted it here, I did think at the time it could be a bit of a ruse but was told by several people that it was a real article. Now, Im not a fan of PR by a long way, cant stand the bloke and think he needs to be in another job as far away from cannabis as possible. Anyway, if Mr Reynolds wants to report it to the police, let him, I have no fear of the guy. He has also threatened many other people with police action in the recent past and guess what?.........NOTHING happened. I also know for FACT that he has grassed up several medical cannabis users to the police. NOW, if thats the kind of guy you want representing you then by all means feel free to remove me from your friends list or stick me on your ignore list, I would be grateful if you did.

Rockster
05-09-12, 12:41 PM
Agreed Poet mate,

I've just gotten off the phone to Greg de Hoedt and people have been busted after run ins with Reynolds he tells me.

But on a happier note, here's a massage from Reynolds girlfriend.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwDC7vjXM8&feature=r-vrec

Master Poet
05-09-12, 12:56 PM
Hey Rockster,

I know Greg, had a few chats with him and Im sure he's filled you in on the lovely Mr Reynolds. This is why it didnt suprise me seeing this post on the net. I met he guy once last year at the Hyde Park smoke up and to say I was not impressed with him is an understatement. He's too full of himself and his perceived self importance, this guy is putting the cause back by years and all the people from CLEAR who are still supporting him despite his beliefes is totally out of order, just shows that some people have no shame.

Rockster
05-09-12, 01:05 PM
Hey Rockster,

I know Greg, had a few chats with him and Im sure he's filled you in on the lovely Mr Reynolds. This is why it didnt suprise me seeing this post on the net. I met he guy once last year at the Hyde Park smoke up and to say I was not impressed with him is an understatement. He's too full of himself and his perceived self importance, this guy is putting the cause back by years and all the people from CLEAR who are still supporting him despite his beliefes is totally out of order, just shows that some people have no shame.

He has indeed filled me in, Poet, and we spent a fair time chatting about it all. Greg had sometime ago told me about Reynolds having posted something on a mucky website which did him no favours but I brushed that aside as a persons sexuality is a totally private business, well, as long as it's all consensual and so put that to the back of my mind but now not only has racism reared it's ugly head but homophobia too as it seems he's an all around hate filled fucker with strong links to the BNP and EDL.

In other words, he's toxic.

King Chong
05-09-12, 01:20 PM
you think any mp gives a fuck about legalising MJ? all they want is the stoners vote

have nothing to do with any of the cunts
never voted
never registered to vote
never will
never will i give consent to be policed on statutes, directly or otherwise, now..... wheres my skins :)

Rockster
05-09-12, 01:23 PM
Paul Flynn MP does actually but he's about the only one and who I've had the pleasure to meet, a very nice chap.

King Chong
05-09-12, 01:26 PM
the power seekers are the very people to keep from power imo

Budmore
05-09-12, 01:54 PM
you think any mp gives a fuck about legalising MJ? all they want is the stoners vote

have nothing to do with any of the cunts
never voted
never registered to vote
never will
never will i give consent to be policed on statutes, directly or otherwise, now..... wheres my skins :)

Best reply ive seen yet, pretty what thinkin the same thing.

we vote> they count> they tell us what we supposedly voted for> the new government gets in> the new government fucks off any issues they said they would deal with> the new government does fuck all appart from line their pockets while blaming the unemployed & public services while blatently forcing the lil guy earnin £220 a week in the street to pay a shit load of tax and just as the final insult they give the rich a tax break

they all fulla shit, what the fucks the point its a fuckin joke.

Master Poet
05-09-12, 02:00 PM
http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/62578943/voting-changed-anything-web.png

C21H30O2
05-09-12, 02:04 PM
^ finally a picture

Master Poet
05-09-12, 02:47 PM
OK, further news.....

This is an email sent to someone who posted this article in another place...

Your posting of this article is being reported to the police as an offence under section 1 of the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and as part of a course of conduct which amounts to criminal harassment.

If you can provide any information about the creator or publisher of this fake document then it is in your interests to do so immediately.

Peter Reynolds
+44(0)1305833516
+44(0)7880872022
peter@peter-reynolds.co.uk
www.peter-reynolds.co.uk (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peter-reynolds.co.uk&h=iAQH9O_JUAQHUij1xVwuJOD_wSimPTAaONxpt60McrLGQyQ&s=1)

What a lowlife, thats just MHO.

mellowed
05-09-12, 03:10 PM
Lmao and he runs to the police at the first sign that someone is not liking him or people having a discussion about his latest political ventures.

Says it all really.

If your reading this peter then please sign up to the forum and get your points down or explain why you have choosen this route or even if its bullshit and untrue that your linking up with the bnp. I for one will happily give you my phone number for a chat or my address for a face to face meeting.

I will wait by my inbox for a pm from yourself.

P.s would also love a ready of the email he sent to rags.

Hooter
05-09-12, 05:16 PM

NO IM NOT FUCKING BLIND!!!!!!!

The more you know about somebody, the easier it can be to give them enough rope to hang themself.

You seem blind enough though................. this thread was posted about PR having links to the BNP and that site was a hoax by the look of it

Master Poet
05-09-12, 05:32 PM
NO IM NOT FUCKING BLIND!!!!!!!

The more you know about somebody, the easier it can be to give them enough rope to hang themself.

You seem blind enough though................. this thread was posted about PR having links to the BNP and that site was a hoax by the look of it

In hinsight it may well have been a hoax BUT he is a racist, homophobic, a convicted fraudster and woman beater. If you want to throw your nuts in with him then best of luck to you.

Hooter
05-09-12, 05:56 PM

ahhhh fuck it i cant be arsed any more

Earwig
05-09-12, 06:12 PM
So, to be sure I've got this right......

Peter Reynolds exists politically to legalize cannabis. Which is currently very illegal.

Someone posted a fake article about this dude on the net. It got posted on other sites. These sites may or may not be related to cannabis. In other words, his target voters. He then reports these sites to the police, rather than publicly defend his position?

I don't care if the article is fake or not after that. Un-fucking-believable. I'm not sure if I'm angry or saddened tbh

luckycat
05-09-12, 06:32 PM
Eh uppity if it isn't the green eyed monster!!!!

ANYONE with an ounce of common will now that the author is just a jealous twat with little else to do with his or HER time (cus this does scream BIG GIRLS BLOUSE) will know that there are a lot of silly twats who have done fuck all for legalising cannabis here in the uk, but like to sit back and have a good old game of "OH he said she said" i beg anyone go read the shit then see just WHAT peter reynolds has achieved to date in regards to cannabis activism.. then ask who is the prohibitionist, love him or loathe him Peter Reynolds is doing a fucking good job, unlike the spineless author who has probbo has done fuck all for for fucking anybody.. FFS..

BIG UP DA PETER REYNOLDS... best thing ever to happen to the UK canna movement. endov nuff said bring it on you sad fuckers. LMFAO

luckycat
05-09-12, 06:35 PM
and yeh but no but innit.. thats all you worhless tossers do go on and fucking on about peter reynolds.. FFS GET A LIFE.. worthless tossers.. wtf is wrong with you?

admit it.. you make loads of money out of prohibition

or your just jealous..

has to be one of the two.

mellowed
05-09-12, 06:41 PM
Haha who are you exactly?? Mr Reynolds having his pay back??

And as for making money, yeah right. Gonna make a fortune from a few plants which just about keeps me going never mind selling it after the hard work an care we put into them. This ain't not chop an shop forum, well that's me personally.

Ganesha
05-09-12, 06:44 PM
I think we should give Nick Griffin & Peter Reynolds a big bag of weed each & send them to Mikonos for a few weeks.

Might fucking widen their (tiny) mental horizons a bit.

You never know, they might come back very happy people cos it's obvious they're very unhappy with themselves (& everything around them) now?

luckycat
05-09-12, 06:45 PM
yes I am peter and so is everyone else you paranoid prick...

what the fuck is it with you? eh? come on out with it? peter reynolds has taken the cause forward TEN FOLD but you want to go with he said she said bollocks? rather than the proof before your own fecking eyes??? FFS... so how much can i buy an ounce of you for?

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 06:50 PM

what the fuck is it with you? eh? come on out with it? peter reynolds has taken the cause forward TEN FOLD but you want to go with he said she said bollocks? rather than the proof before your own fecking eyes??? FFS... so how much can i buy an ounce of you for?

You sound like a right little chav. How about demonstrating some of Reynold's achievements instead of insults. Educate us!

luckycat
05-09-12, 06:52 PM
ThcTalk is very good forum and doesnt deserve the bollocks you have brought here.. but hey!!! cant do it on uk420 no more.. oh woe is fecking me... cry me a river the sooner peeps here see what cretins are behind destroying the best chance the UK has ever seen then all is good.. FECK THE NEGHEADS

mellowed
05-09-12, 06:54 PM
What are you going on about. Jez bruv you've got some issues.

luckycat
05-09-12, 06:55 PM
You sound like a right little chav. How about demonstrating some of Reynold's achievements instead of insults. Educate us!

fuck off tosser you started this shit so why not back up your shit or just carry on play da IKKLE INNONCENT IKKLE GIRL..

tosser fuck of you are not real in da cananbis world.. dealer or sqealor go fuck yourself wanker....

hope i have made myself CLeaR in how high a regard I hold you tossers trrying to wreck MY best ever chance and that of my friends too. cunts

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 06:55 PM
Eh uppity if it isn't the green eyed monster!!!!

ANYONE with an ounce of common will now that the author is just a jealous twat with little else to do with his or HER time (cus this does scream BIG GIRLS BLOUSE) will know that there are a lot of silly twats who have done fuck all for legalising cannabis here in the uk, but like to sit back and have a good old game of "OH he said she said" i beg anyone go read the shit then see just WHAT peter reynolds has achieved to date in regards to cannabis activism.. then ask who is the prohibitionist, love him or loathe him Peter Reynolds is doing a fucking good job, unlike the spineless author who has probbo has done fuck all for for fucking anybody.. FFS..

BIG UP DA PETER REYNOLDS... best thing ever to happen to the UK canna movement. endov nuff said bring it on you sad fuckers. LMFAO

and yeh but no but innit.. thats all you worhless tossers do go on and fucking on about peter reynolds.. FFS GET A LIFE.. worthless tossers.. wtf is wrong with you?

admit it.. you make loads of money out of prohibition

or your just jealous..

has to be one of the two.

Such an articulate mature educated post

With people like you fighting his cause what hope have the rest of us got? :rvmp:

mellowed
05-09-12, 06:57 PM

What would you like to know? Ask me a question.

So is this all a big plot to make you look bad?

And why the hell do you want an oz, you wouldn't want to be seen associating with us druggies would ya?

luckycat
05-09-12, 06:58 PM
TAX AND REGULATE CANNABIS

LAUNCHED.. right in the heart of the UK;s democracy.....

match that tosser.

so come on what the fuck have you done?

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 07:00 PM
fuck off tosser you started this shit so why not back up your shit or just carry on play da IKKLE INNONCENT IKKLE GIRL..

tosser fuck of you are not real in da cananbis world.. dealer or sqealor go fuck yourself wanker....

hope i have made myself CLeaR in how high a regard I hold you tossers trrying to wreck MY best ever chance and that of my friends too. cunts

Show me what PR has done for us, give us a list of his political achievements as far as cannabis is concerned. I want to learn, educate me

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:01 PM

match that tosser.

What, you did this??

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 07:01 PM

match that tosser.

Have you got a link instead of the childish insults?

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:02 PM
What would you like to know? Ask me a question.

So is this all a big plot to make you look bad?

And why the hell do you want an oz, you wouldn't want to be seen associating with us druggies would ya?

stop playing games, now your impressing nobody with this sort of attitude.. so what have YOU done to make cannabis a TOP issue in your hood? come on now am dying to here of your cardboard sign you once hung at the bottom of your garden for a whole 3 minutes saying "yeah but no but".. so come on why should a fellow cannabis activist meet yoru vile? your side defffo aint mine...

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:05 PM
You answer my question first. Then I will tell you about what I've done.

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:07 PM
Have you got a link instead of the childish insults?

NO lamo am just tarring with the same brush innit but think i got your measure by crikey... so come on... you for pro canna legislation or against it cus aint going to aruge with you about personalities ffs they mean fuck all in this war which makes me wonder why the one person who has made the most progress has been a target of a vile hate campagn? maybe he started it all himself? cus between you and me all the hate swung me the other way...

why the hate? nothing better to do?

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:09 PM
honestly all you gits here giving it large against our best chance ever... dont expect fuck all of me.. to me you are scum./

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:11 PM
So your not going to answer my question then.

If this is all a big plot then fair enough but nobody will sway me from my opinion of Mr Reynolds.

So what's your answer?

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 07:11 PM
I don't think CLEAR or even the BNP would associate themselves with someone who cant string a sentence together without slinging insults everywhere. I think we've got a troll.

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 07:12 PM
i beg anyone go read the shit then see just WHAT peter reynolds has achieved to date in regards to cannabis activism
As far as I'm aware, it's still illegal.

What, exactly, has he achieved to change that in any way?

Rory Breaker
05-09-12, 07:15 PM
can a mod please ban that idiot lucky cat..

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:16 PM
can a mod please ban that idiot lucky cat..

Not just yet mate. I still want to know his answer.

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 07:17 PM
[Peter Reynolds] our best chance ever...
Have things really got that bad?

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 07:19 PM
Not just yet mate. I still want to know his answer.

With the replies you have had so far i dont think it has the ability to answer your question

I think your :pee: into the wind with that one

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:20 PM
dear oh dear oh fecking dear... so no one on this thread has done FUCK all but to criticize the only PERSON in the UK to make a REAL differnce.. that's what you lot object to is it.

so come on.. you started this thread and I will make damned fucking sure it will end in your embarressment... HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.. wreck anyone canna campaign you fucking disgust me and i AM HOPING HERE lmao.. the mods see it the same way.

you are jealous little fucks who in all honesty HAVEN'T DONE A FUCKING THING.. so PISS OFF with you petty agenda you do this lovely site a disservice. wankers!!!

up2nogood
05-09-12, 07:21 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/ogfhh4.gif

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:21 PM
With the replies you have had so far i dont think it has the ability to answer your question

I think your :pee: into the wind with that one

Me too mate.

So from that I can gather, this luckycat bloke is either peter Reynolds and doesn't want to admit its true OR luckycat is a random dude who also doesn't know what's going on yet still feels the need to go shouting the place down.

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:22 PM
and isnt this the point? wrecking another canna campaign.. ffs how low do you fuckers go eh? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mahn I swear.

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 07:23 PM
dear oh dear oh fecking dear... so no one on this thread has done FUCK all but to criticize the only PERSON in the UK to make a REAL differnce.. that's what you lot object to is it.

so come on.. you started this thread and I will make damned fucking sure it will end in your embarressment... HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.. wreck anyone canna campaign you fucking disgust me and i AM HOPING HERE lmao.. the mods see it the same way.

you are jealous little fucks who in all honesty HAVEN'T DONE A FUCKING THING.. so PISS OFF with you petty agenda you do this lovely site a disservice. wankers!!!

Boring :smiliegojerkit:

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 07:24 PM
[Peter Ryenolds] the only PERSON in the UK to make a REAL differnce
I'll ask again, what exactly has he achieved?

Cannabis is still illegal. So what real difference, if any, has he made?

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:25 PM
Lol. Me and a few other from this forum did try and do something which was shot down by Mr Reynolds yet he still wanted us to shout the word about his shit. Nah mate, life don't work like that. It's all for one and one for all.

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 07:26 PM

you are jealous little fucks who in all honesty HAVEN'T DONE A FUCKING THING.. so PISS OFF with you petty agenda you do this lovely site a disservice. wankers!!! f

Stop acting like a five year old and answer the questions we've asked. Show me what PR has done for me.

I'll tell you what luckycat, if I was a supporter and donated to CLEAR I would cancel my subscription asap if you're the best they can come up with.

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 07:26 PM
and isnt this the point? wrecking another canna campaign.. ffs how low do you fuckers go eh? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mahn I swear.

Were well aware you swear ever other word out your vile mouth is foul

With people like you fighting for cannabis we may aswell give up all hope

You a very very sad immature waste of space

Who cant give a straight answer to a simple question

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:28 PM
Me too mate.

So from that I can gather, this luckycat bloke is either peter Reynolds and doesn't want to admit its true OR luckycat is a random dude who also doesn't know what's going on yet still feels the need to go shouting the place down.

yes that's it!!!! 10 bob to sherlock fecking holmes... FOUL!!!!!!!! ffs so come on what the fuck you done except diss another campaign? what is it that is so objectional that you have to diss what is the best gig in the uk today... come on now... what the fuck you done to date? have you gone head to head with the head bigot in the daily mail? and win the debate no less?????? have you? have you? have you?

haters are what haters do... pure hatred at play and ffs ... that aint our gig never was never will be so take your chav values and shove them right up your arse.. for me the way is CLeaR .... peter reynolds has done fucking loads... whereas you??? eh eh????? scum history will record as so.

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 07:30 PM
you're just making a dick of yourself now. I don't think you have a clue about Reynolds or CLEAR or cannabis

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 07:31 PM
yes that's it!!!! 10 bob to sherlock fecking holmes... FOUL!!!!!!!! ffs so come on what the fuck you done except diss another campaign? what is it that is so objectional that you have to diss what is the best gig in the uk today... come on now... what the fuck you done to date? have you gone head to head with the head bigot in the daily mail? and win the debate no less?????? have you? have you? have you?

haters are what haters do... pure hatred at play and ffs ... that aint our gig never was never will be so take your chav values and shove them right up your arse.. for me the way is CLeaR .... peter reynolds has done fucking loads... whereas you??? eh eh????? scum history will record as so.

Show the proof tell us what he has done that has made a blind bit of difference???

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:32 PM
Ow shit and just before I forget.

During one conversation with Mr Reynolds he actually told us we had done more by attracting the amount of people we did via facebook that he or the lca/clear had done within the past few years.

Shit I'm sure I've still got the emails aswell somewhere.

Nah this ain't him.

It's just a bnp thug trying to kick off. And to think I liked some of there polices at one time.

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:32 PM
Were well aware you swear ever other word out your vile mouth is foul

With people like you fighting for cannabis we may aswell give up all hope

You a very very sad immature waste of space

Who cant give a straight answer to a simple question

typical tossers reply.. cant handle it can you? that not just some but LOTS of people like what peter reynolds is doing why is that such a bummer for you? why are you obsessed? honest to god you lot look bare stupid and heaven forbid we ever meet lmao... but you are trying to wreck what is the slickest canna campaign in the uk and I just want peeps outside the uk get an idea just what you guys are about because in my head you are far from the cause in fact your actions show US otherwise.

up2nogood
05-09-12, 07:33 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2mk8xd.jpg

Keenbuthopeless
05-09-12, 07:35 PM
typical tossers reply.. cant handle it can you? that not just some but LOTS of people like what peter reynolds is doing why is that such a bummer for you? why are you obsessed? honest to god you lot look bare stupid and heaven forbid we ever meet lmao... but you are trying to wreck what is the slickest canna campaign in the uk and I just want peeps outside the uk get an idea just what you guys are about because in my head you are far from the cause in fact your actions show US otherwise.

typical tossers reply to a tossers reply

And your replies have done the UK wonders :laugh:

mellowed
05-09-12, 07:35 PM
I did tell you. Read my posts again.

And yet you still have not answered my question.

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 07:42 PM
Some times it's not easy being a mod and remembering I don't need to have fun at times.. Now everyone go back playing with your lagoo's nothing to see here.. Just some split milk.

Anonymiss
[Peter Reynolds / CLEAR] the best gig in the uk today
Seriously? I haven't seen them actually achieve anything at all.

what the fuck you done to date?
You ask, and yet fail to answer the question that has been asked multiple times...

What, exactly, has Peter Reynolds achieved in regards to the legalisation of cannabis?

It's a simple question, and you seem to be convinced that he has in fact achieved some goals. Why can't you simply tell us what they are, and provide examples? Not least, it would stop all the pointless arguing and petty insults.

mellowed
I am going to ask the question once more then if you don't answer it I am gonna go an do something else because I'm not arguing with a plum who just wants to shout and argue without having anything usefull to say and can't supply evidence to support his arguments.

HAS PETER RENYOLDS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BNP????

Jinx91
05-09-12, 07:53 PM
Seems to be a lot kicking off here!

Well, I'll certainly never vote for Clear if they do hold an alliance with the BNP, I will never vote for the BNP nor do I support their lunatic ideologies.

However, I think it is worth mentioning my position on the BNP. They are a registered and legal political party, I don't like it when people slander their voters or them for expressing their thoughts, I do believe in freedom and I do believe in the right to voice your opinion - if you don't want to listen to it then don't! I certainly don't.

It is equally as fascist to say to somebody "Don't vote for the BNP - they're Nazi!" - I am really against telling people who they should and shouldn't vote for.

I don't condone the BNP's views, I have many black, Asian and Indian friends who come from all walks of life - I am white, myself.

I beg you, though, don't criticize other's for voting what they believe in - that is really undemocratic imo!

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:58 PM
the bnp? roflmfao.. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez such warped minds.. anyway.. people cam go judge for themselves, the most successful cannabis campaigner ever.. getting it large? by so called canna activists? do me a favor and how much is an ounce now eh? how much money would SOME people LOSE if Peter Reynolds brought us legislation? he has done shit loads and only those in favor of prohibition would deny this.. and spare me the he said she said boloxs..

luckycat
05-09-12, 07:59 PM
the bnp? roflmfao.. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez such warped minds.. anyway.. people can go judge for themselves, the most successful cannabis campaigner ever.. getting it large? by so called canna activists? do me a favor and how much is an ounce now eh? how much money would SOME people LOSE if Peter Reynolds brought us legislation? he has done shit loads and only those in favor of prohibition would deny this.. and spare me the he said she said boloxs..

TIKTOK
05-09-12, 08:01 PM
.........prove it

mellowed
05-09-12, 08:05 PM
Thought just as much.

Anyone wanna come watch this paint dry with me. It's a wonderful yellow colour which turns CLeaR eventually.

No point in sticking around boys. This ain't gonna get anywhere.

luckycat
05-09-12, 08:14 PM
So all you have done is have a good little old lady session and show each other your handbags..... giving it large with your handbags whilst none of you have done fuck all..... tis all on line for people to read and judge... imho the "reasobale" outweighs the hystirical, but hey ho here we are and nice to let others know who the ones are who are active in DESTROYING our best chance. every cloud innit.

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 08:25 PM
[Peter Reynolds / CLEAR] the most successful cannabis campaigner ever
Please, provide some examples of this success.

[Peter Reynolds] has done shit loads and only those in favor of prohibition would deny this
I am not in favour of prohibition (I think that all drugs should be legal), but I do question whether he has achieved anything.

You appear to be avoiding the one question being asked, and yet you ask many in return. Perhaps you should back up your so-far-unsubstantiated claims with some examples and evidence. All of us here want cannabis legalised, after all, and I'm sure that we'd all love to see some concrete evidence that we're approaching that goal.

luckycat
05-09-12, 08:31 PM
^^^^^^

get real.. why not say what you have done in the battle? come on now out with it?

really is a lame tactic to try and get me to work for you when everything is very CLeaR if one cares to google....

so come on now.. rather than attack the most successful campaign the uk has ever known... whats you contribution eh? to try and wreck it? that stinks.. ifyagetme.

so come on now.. why are your attacking a cannabis campaign?

Jinx91
05-09-12, 08:32 PM
x

You rock my world :greet:

Rockster
05-09-12, 08:34 PM
I don't think having someone representing Clear that has strong links with the far right, who incidentally, have a crap political manifesto unless you are a hate filled knuckle scraper and who have a rabid and anti-progressive stance on drugs generally, never mid cannabis, is in any way helping us on our way to legalisation but quite the opposite as Reynolds unpalatable opinions throw a bucket of right wing shit right across Clear's name and the right wing is the last thing cannabis should be in any way associated with, it's a fucking no brainer and that's why the right wing dingbats don't get it as these fine sons of England seem to have been, by the forces of natural selection and nature been predetermined to swim at the very shallow end of the gene pool as evidenced today by luckycats high brow riposte's and skill fully debated counter arguments in defense of the indefensible.

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 08:35 PM
Well as I don't know Peter Reynolds is or what he's done other then write some kids books,
Peter Hamilton Reynolds is an author and illustrator of children's books Please tell me what he's done?

bertie1
05-09-12, 08:40 PM

The only difference Reynolds has made is unite the UK cannabis community in their joint ostracism of him for his bigoted racist views/opinions.that and the fact that Norml UK arisen from the ashes of cLEAR. The man is a disgrace.He would do the cause a bigger favour by disappearing back into the oblivion from whence he and his acolytes came.but I doubt his ego would let him.

luckycat
05-09-12, 08:41 PM
Well as I don't know Peter Reynolds is or what he's done other then write some kids books, Please tell me what he's done?

woot woot good fecking question billy :) right.. peter reynolds is the ELECTED leader of clear. which is cannabis law reform... he and others went to the streets, and told the truth about cannabis, Peter Reynolds then only took on the Daily Mail;s most bigotted journalist and won the debate, and he only got a room in the house of fucking commons to get a tax and regulate scheme launched.. right in the heart of democracy, and he also gives the press a great deal of grief big time lmao.. for real he is a diamond... forget the he said she said.. judge him on what he has done and judge this lot on what... they havent or have done.. cus what are they doing?

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 08:42 PM
get real.. why not say what you have done in the battle? come on now out with it?
Of what relevance is that?

This isn't about me. This is about Peter Reynolds / CLEAR.

I have made no claims. You have.

really is a lame tactic to try and get me to work for you when everything is very CLeaR if one cares to google....
That's simply shifting the burden of proof. Why should *I* have to (dis)prove what *you* claim?

You have made the claims and statements, so the onus is on you to provide the evidence to substantiate those claims and statements.

But, in the spirit of cooperation, I will present some evidence that Peter Reynolds / CLEAR have not achieved anything significant:

Cannabis is illegal. Source: The Misuse of Drugs Act (1971), www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/38/contents.

Now, it's your turn.

so come on now.. rather than attack the most successful campaign the uk has ever known...
I question any such 'success'. What successes can you point to?

whats you contribution eh?
As I said, thats irrelevant. This is not about me, and I make no claims about anything.

You do.

to try and wreck it? that stinks.. ifyagetme. so come on noq.. why are your attacking a cannabis campaign?
I'm not attacking it at all. Just asking for some examples of their successes and achievements.

I'm sure we'd all like to see some.

luckycat
05-09-12, 08:51 PM
if you dont mnd anom will let billy and others know that this is not all one sided far from it,,, as a medical grower.. i very much see you as my enemy... who would have thought eh? and you thought you was so righteous too... bless..

for anyones info just google clear... then see the hate for what it is or see the smear as something more sinister cus sure as eggs is eggs this lot here giving it large do not represent me.. so who do they represent? for me they are my enemy they are trying to scupper the best chances both myself and my gorgeous lovely wonderful wife have to growing without FUCKING fear.. HOW DARE THEY!!! this should stick in the heart of any true canna campaingner... FFS they are trying to wreck the UK's most successful movement.. WHY?

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 08:53 PM
Well darn luckycat, you can write more then a four letter word LOL ;) and I thought he only wrote kids books when I goggled him. :) I try to stay away from getting my head chopped off by the Feds as if in USA you speak out about Cannabis they will raid take everything keep them in jail and then drop all the charges if they can't find any charges that will stick if they can your never heard of a gain till you get out of jail and the laws changed by then. I will keep my head low but anyone that tries to fight I give them a tip of my hat, I just wouldn't do well in jail.. LOL

Ganesha
05-09-12, 08:59 PM
Heh! I knew it would all end up as a peaceful love-in. :rolleye:

I don't really give a fuck about it all. I'll just keep growing weed & doing my thing. My protest is to keep skinning up wherever & whenever I feel like it.

I've been doing it for over 30 years & never been arrested yet so I must be doing something right.

& before anyone comments, I've worked largely for govt - especially the police - for much of that time so, yes, my job could be at stake. But some things, such as personal freedom, are more important. IMHO.

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 09:06 PM
if you dont mnd anom will let billy and others know that this is not all one sided far from it,,, as a medical grower.. i very much see you as my enemy...
Why?

I couldn't care less whether you grow for fun or for medical reasons (or, quite frankly and controversially for here, to support yourself financially, within reason).

who would have thought eh? and you thought you was so righteous too... bless..
I'm definitely not righteous, but I have tried to be civil and respectful throughout.

You seem incapable of bringing anything useful to this discussion. Your replies have all been just attempts at shifting the burden of proof, which only serve to demonstrate the complete and utter lack of evidence to support your statements.

So, given that you have nothing to actually say other than 'google it', this discussion appears to be completely pointless and I'm done.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any upcoming announcements that cannabis has been legalised, though. If Reynolds / CLEAR are anywhere as near as successful as you claim then it should be any day now.

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 09:06 PM
I was hoping it would calm down and we could talk then argue. :) Everyone has there right to think what they do, but attacking others thoughts just turns everyone off. I seen a lot of good and bad from organised like clear they will take your money all day but try to get them to help if you get in trouble and even if your the Number one person giving them money they wouldn't know your name IMO. I say that as I seen it happen here in Cali.

luckycat
05-09-12, 09:09 PM
oh feck that for a game of soldiers mang.. even though you may not IMMEDIATELY feel the benefits of other states they are rolling, and feck!!! would give my right arm totrade places.. feck da feds innit :).. but feck again, i know some peeps over there looking at a 3rd strike FFS eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek on sticks innit... tell you what.. would be nice to end the insults here, but... lmao...... this kind of shit does come accross as enemy fire.. not kidding you.. peter reynolds is doing good shit... so why the hate ??? honestly google will tell you everything... best concise info can be found at the ukcia blog...

see I can look across the ocean and nod my head in some sort of solidarity gig.. but these feckers.. doing this? stinks of popo to be honest... (be fair now they is targetting the most successful canna campaing group here)... and who knows... just cus they type it doesnt make it real innit lmao.

Rockster
05-09-12, 09:15 PM
Bye and do stab a haaji for me won't you? ( irony )

luckycat
05-09-12, 09:15 PM
oh will tell you this tale Billy.. Peter Reynolds was asked/GRILLED about his past, he gave.. completely honest answers even though he could have hidden shit loads lmao.... this motley crue... used it against him.. sly dirty stinking fecks... peter is making a big splash here and has the vision to carry the cause forward... a world where we can all smoke weed.. who could object he?..

for real what has the author ever done and what of the others going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah? out with it now... see you done fuck all but moan.

Jinx91
05-09-12, 09:17 PM
& before anyone comments, I've worked largely for govt - especially the police - for much of that time so, yes, my job could be at stake. But some things, such as personal freedom, are more important. IMHO.

I have a lot of respect for that Nesh! Especially the person freedom, I too share your view on freedom and liberation! Who has the right to tell us what we can and cannot do? If you want to smoke a plant, who am I to tell you not to? Do those in government really think they are above the law? No, nobody is - but what power and corruption can do is make you invisible to the law. I say put drug policy to the people - we elected the MPs and I think we should have more referendums on "everyday" issues.

Jinx

Ganesha
05-09-12, 09:18 PM
I was hoping it would calm down and we could talk then argue. :) Everyone has there right to think what they do, but attacking others thoughts just turns everyone off. I seen a lot of good and bad from organised like clear they will take your money all day but try to get them to help if you get in trouble and even if your the Number one person giving them money they wouldn't know your name IMO. I say that as I seen it happen here in Cali.

Heh! Calm down? Silly sausage. You didn't really think so many opinions could exist in the same space without a fight, did you? LOL! :rolleye:

luckycat
05-09-12, 09:21 PM

we could change the subject and say what a total git Clint Eastwood was.. ffs took a yodelling austrian big mofo to get da ball rolling over there but why did clint resist? in da pockets? if so how come not arnie? my view is clint got a tad carried away with his "dirty harry" role and this led him to be a complete git as governor whereas arnie? he had lets party written all over him... the old ways are fading.. your way more than mine but god i need that wind to gust and thrash its way over here... and then i read these gits trying to piss on what is someone elses parade...

makes ya wonder... popo???????????? for real would not put this sort of shit past them.. i mean,,, the most successful canna campaign.... getting loads of shite.. by who? mahn we have to be careful but for me these people do not and will never represent me or my lovely wife and those in my circle so who do they represent?

why diss another campaig????? ffs if that aint sacred ....

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 09:22 PM
Yes it does stink poo. I don't support things like Clear, as most times the ones at top are the ones that made the most from it being illegal but got caught so they try to make them self look good and not really help out people that needs the help. It's to me like SPCA they get so much money a year and less then 1/2 of one cent do they really spend on animals, the rest they spend on them self or paying off someone. I would love one day see cannabis to be legal and I mean Legal like growing tomatoes, till then arguing between us will never help it become legal.

mellowed
05-09-12, 09:22 PM
How many posts do you have to have before people can send and receive pm's??

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 09:25 PM
50 post mellow

Ganesha
05-09-12, 09:30 PM
HELP!! I planted 10 opinions in bat guano & they're under a 1000 watt HPS. It's been 10 whole days now & they're not flowering. I haven't watered them in case they died. Can someone help PLEEEESE????

Anonymiss
05-09-12, 09:33 PM
we elected the MPs and I think we should have more referendums on "everyday" issues.
Absolutely, regarding the referenda. For the first time ever, it's actually practical to have polls/referenda on lots of issues. Never before have we had the technology in place to be able to do it.

But, if there were a referendum tomorrow and the question was "should cannabis be legal?", I wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of people voted no.

Funnily enough, though, your statement is kind of self-contradictory. We did indeed elect the MPsS, and we did it to represent us. So we effectively pass control of our 'vote' on everyday matters to them to use in the divsion lobbies at Westminster.

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 09:33 PM
10 opinions are like 10 assholes some are good some are bad, most are just shitty.. lol

luckycat
05-09-12, 09:36 PM
No billy you are getting mixed up with Norml LMAO :)... end of the day it boils down to this.... few peeps are in you hood running pro canna legislation gigs, you turn round and diss one of them???? cus you dont like this or your dont like that.. ffs its not about us.. and i know you wouldnt do that and that is what i am saying, what is happening here deserves a bit of consideration... an open mind, tis all online for everyone to see but smear threads like this are always going to attract my attention cus.. who and why innit... feckers are everywhere and dont be naive to think you dont have proho's here.

Stimpy
05-09-12, 09:39 PM
Who the Fuck is Peter Reynolds ??? :help:

He can't have done anything useful cos I'd probably have heard of him. Sounds like any other politician to me anyway, the talk them selves into a job, which involves talking about stuff that never really happens.

So basically he aint done anything useful thats actually had a result and Mr Griffin (whoever he is) said
“It might be the case that the BNP wants to re-introduce the death penalty for cannabis dealers, however, aside from this minor policy difference, Mr Reynolds and the BNP very much sing from the same hymn sheet,” said Mr Griffin.

Interesting. I'm off for a smoke.

Jinx91
05-09-12, 09:41 PM
Absolutely, regarding the referenda. For the first time ever, it's actually practical to have polls/referenda on lots of issues. Never before have we had the technology in place to be able to do it.

But, if there were a referendum tomorrow and the question was "should cannabis be legal?", I wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of people voted no.

Funnily enough, though, your statement is kind of self-contradictory. We did indeed elect the MPsS, and we did it to represent us. So we effectively pass control of our 'vote' on everyday matters to them to use in the divsion lobbies at Westminster.

:)

I think you're right. That system would require a lot of investment but one must ask, as we are the taxpayers.. shouldn't we make the call? I reckon it would keep people interested in politics! There are so many issues, even if one issue (like cannabis) strings you into the political world, the chances are you will find something else you care about (e.g. healthcare or wahtever) - I think it may actually keep people in the know. I have no data obviously to back that, though. It could be worth trialling, though!

I think if there was a ref tomorrow on the legality of cannabis, we may be surprised! If all of the stoners turned out, I am sure we would easily outweigh the anti-cannabis campaigners. It all depends on what the "rest of the electorate" wanted, most of them probably wouldn't care and wouldn't vote.

It is a shame that some people are so distanced from politics, I used to love it - now, I have little interest and I certainly won't vote Tory again in the near future...

Certainly an interesting topic, though!

Hillbilly
05-09-12, 09:46 PM
IMO there all out to better them self Normal, SPCA or Clear, They try to say it should be taxed and all that and you can bet they be the first ones to put there foot in the door to sale it legal. I am just talking for what I seen here in the USA, two years ago in cali it was voted to not legalize cannabis, the real reason was to many MMJ growers are making to much money to have it become legal in cali as it would take there money away I say legalize it like tomato so everyone can grow it till they go after that kind of legalization it's all about money.

soundwave
05-09-12, 09:53 PM
fuck paying tax on weed it would be like 85% tax like petrol/fags:thefinger::weed:

Jinx91
05-09-12, 09:53 PM

Just saw this point - I see the paradox that is underlying and I knew somebody would mention it when I typed my initial statement :p *curse you!!*

Either way, although we have given our consent as a constituency for our MP to vote on our behalf, it could be said that the voting system is too out-dated and the public should become more involved. After the expenses, countless low turnouts and all the rest of it - perhaps more referendums are what is needed?

I doubt it will happen any time soon, though!

luckycat
05-09-12, 09:57 PM
yeah but no but yeah but innit...

oh I think this .. oooooh I think that,,,, fecking sissies... honestly the level of your bickering is borderline pathetic, all you can do is moan fecking moan moan moan moan moan and do feck all but fucking moaning.. feck off you moaning kent.... its all you do... weak and pathetic you carry on ... anyone on their right minds should see right through you lot cus you only speak for the dealers and the prohos... fancy having a pop at the most successful campaign eh? not any ol one was it? no it had to be the one that was the most dangerous to the status quo.... why? why? why? you want the status quo.. you want me or my wife to go to prison for growing our own medicine because you useless bunch of kents are not offering any alternatives are you? no you are cowards and charlotans .... makes my stomach turn knowing you people are even near real stoners. ifyagetme.

moaning tossers.

lil rasta
05-09-12, 10:02 PM
we could change the subject and say what a total git Clint Eastwood was.. ffs took a yodelling austrian big mofo to get da ball rolling over there but why did clint resist? in da pockets? if so how come not arnie? my view is clint got a tad carried away with his "dirty harry" role and this led him to be a complete git as governor whereas arnie? he had lets party written all over him... the old ways are fading.. your way more than mine but god i need that wind to gust and thrash its way over here... and then i read these gits trying to piss on what is someone elses parade...

makes ya wonder... popo???????????? for real would not put this sort of shit past them.. i mean,,, the most successful canna campaign.... getting loads of shite.. by who? mahn we have to be careful but for me these people do not and will never represent me or my lovely wife and those in my circle so who do they represent?

why diss another campaig????? ffs if that aint sacred ....

Dude you sound like a pubesant teen with his head u his arse who cant listen or partake in a normal conversation, just repeating 'google it' over and over.
Peter reynolds is a rasist,homophobe and is admitant of it. I will say the daily mail thing was good but i could of made a much better arguement he missed many many key points.

How about you use google and find out how racist he really is, lol the fucking police dude you must be high

Mr Swilly
05-09-12, 10:16 PM
I am the egg man....
I am the egg man....

I am THE WALRUS!!!!!!!

Goodbuddy
05-09-12, 10:20 PM
Lay off the crack luckycat dude :smokie: 7 days in the bin!

bertie1
05-09-12, 10:29 PM

The only difference Reynolds has made is unite the UK cannabis community in their joint ostracism of him for his bigoted racist views/opinions.that and the fact that Norml UK arisen from the ashes of cLEAR. The man is a disgrace.He would do the cause a bigger favour by disappearing back into the oblivion from whence he and his acolytes came.but I doubt his ego would let him.

Rockster
05-09-12, 10:34 PM
That sums it up nicely bertie1, thanks for that.

I say lets not feed the troll and I'm orf to feed my cats.

Eddiesilence
05-09-12, 10:43 PM
Hi,

Our fortunate feline friend needs to choose between Reynolds the politician and Reynolds the private individual.

Were Reynolds a private individual he would be entitled to complain about this article. But because Reynolds is seeking political office he is a legitimate target for satirists. If the concept of 'malicious communications' were to apply, Cameron, Osborne and May would be entitled to report 80,000 people to DC Tim Lainsbury of Weymouth Nick for booing at them.

If Reynolds wants to be a public representative he needs to man-up. I'd also advise him to drop the racism, misogyny, homophobia, antisemitism, Islamophobia, grassing, and whatever other assorted bigotries rattle around in that alcohol-soaked brain.

Jinx91
05-09-12, 11:03 PM
REYNOLDS IS A HERO, OK!

Seriously - I hardly know anything about him, from what I've read here it doesn't look great though!

TIKTOK
06-09-12, 06:51 AM
REYNOLDS IS A HERO, OK!

Seriously - I hardly know anything about him, from what I've read here it doesn't look great though!

Same here Jinx, I know very little about PR but luckycat wants me to bow down and worship him and when I ask why his favoured retort is abuse, not the kind of campaigner I'd want representing me lol. I have an open mind and was prepared to listen but he didn't have anything to say.

Master Poet
06-09-12, 07:39 AM
So Please tell me luckycat, why when PR's past and to some extent his present too were revealed that he was stripped of the politician of the year award and all the politicians who were on his FB friends list deserted him in droves and want nothing to do with him?

I personally wouldn't want anyone with a criminal past for fraud and domestic violence representing me tyvm.

Oh sorry luckycat or is that unluckycat now, I see your sinbinned. shucks, I wonder why.

Can any one answer my question?

Goodbuddy
06-09-12, 08:33 AM
...I'd also advise him to drop the racism, misogyny, homophobia, antisemitism, Islamophobia, grassing, and whatever other assorted bigotries rattle around in that alcohol-soaked brain.

pmsl, but then he WOULD be different to all the other politicians and wannabes out there!

mellowed
06-09-12, 08:55 AM
I really hope Mr cat uses his time away to get his facts straight and does some research of his own so he can have a proper discussion with people rather than shouting the words he has read on a very well pictured maildrop leaflet.

Ow well. Does anyone know if there is any truth in the Reynolds/bnp saga??

King Chong
06-09-12, 09:45 AM
fuck paying tax on weed it would be like 85% tax like petrol/fags:thefinger::weed:

i think youll find uk duty on ciggerettes is around 1100% bro, not a puny 85
sad truth is 20 cigarettes costs just 70p rest is tax on peoples addiction, fuckin drug dealers eh?

King Chong
06-09-12, 09:51 AM
better than eastenders this thread, love peters attempts to talk chav lol

did your personel assistant help you look chavi peter?
anyway here i am trawlin through this very amusing if youre stoned enough thread, chonging away on this exodus cheese, this shits hilarious, that fake chav talks got me pmsl

amitho
12-09-12, 10:38 PM
moaning tossers.

Ohai Petey!

Why don't you use your original profile, the one you posted your welcome thread with?

thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?28784-Peter-Reynolds-is-in-town-Lock-up-your-daughters!

How I've missed your lunacy though, Pedro: oh how I've missed it.

amitho
12-09-12, 10:57 PM
love peters attempts to talk chav lol

It's the work of the zero-selling author of the classic novel, "London Games", no doubt.

"Ah, mammy, you know me. I need dem vitamin, build my bones strong, make me good lover boy"

©™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED PETER REYNOLDS - LONDON GAMES - PUBLISHED BY VANITY - 2012

Reviews of this magnificent work follow:

Amateur writing at it's worst

Format:Kindle Edition

The book is an amateurish first attempt at writing a novel. Poor grammar, terrible prose, and a story line that just sounds like a man high on stimulants fantasising about what he wished he could have been. The characters are hollow, stereotypical and their interactions just do not gel in a realistic way. With each and every page, I had to make more of an effort to force myself to continue.

It is an obvious attempt at cashing in on the Olympics. It is a poor attempt.

Needs more effort.

1/10

All Talk and No Action
By
Format:Kindle Edition
"The river continued its endless and timeless meander..." and so did the book. To be honest, I couldn't read more than a few pages. He's all exposition and no action.

Rockster
13-09-12, 01:59 AM
Well, as of today, an anti Reynolds troll firewall is in effect at ThcTalk and it's so covert and subtle even Ragman doesn't know about it. ( chill Rags, this is analogue and not digital based and your base still am belong to you )

Because the powers of lurve, have gotten certain informations to me and so now any troll can be digitally analysed with my analogue 'informations' which will pin down any whisky sodden trolling bloaters in polyester shiny night gowns at the drop of a digital hat!

We are Anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us!

VPN
13-09-12, 04:04 AM
What a brilliant read, the whole thing!

And check this...
http://www.clear-uk.org/when-campaigners-take-sides-they-end-up-outside/

My money is that Lucky cat is Graham Smith, which would explain his inability to coherently communicate his point as he is, judging by his picture, merely a character from the Sims. ***

*** I would like to clarify before he returns that I was joking, and to please not flame me! There is no way the Lucky cat I know and love could have written the above article!

PRWATCH
15-09-12, 12:55 AM
To find out the truth about the convicted fraudster Peter Reynolds check out our new web site

meh don't have 10 posts to do a URL, will post around and come back

PRWATCH
15-09-12, 01:03 AM
Sorry about that, had to go and make 10 posts.

Here is the link to found out the truth about Peter Reynolds

http://www.peter-reynolds-watch.com/

PRWATCH
15-09-12, 01:05 AM
What a brilliant read, the whole thing!

And check this...
http://www.clear-uk.org/when-campaigners-take-sides-they-end-up-outside/

My money is that Lucky cat is Graham Smith, which would explain his inability to coherently communicate his point as he is, judging by his picture, merely a character from the Sims. ***

*** I would like to clarify before he returns that I was joking, and to please not flame me! There is no way the Lucky cat I know and love could have written the above article!

Are you talking about this Graham Smith?

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/with-friends-like-graham-smith/

VPN
16-09-12, 02:32 AM
Are you talking about this Graham Smith?

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/with-friends-like-graham-smith/

Firstly loving the URL. My worst nightmare would be to have a website like that about me, so well done (if its yours) for the effort.

This gets even better. So the guy from the Sims aka Graham Smith, who wrote the brown-nosed article I linked above from Clears website about Peter Reynolds, is also a twat. Until reading this thread, I knew nothing of either Clear or PR (yes I copied that), and I only linked it because he seemed a bit obsessed with PR and had a funny picture.

All I want to know, and this is the biggest question, what idiot/idiots we're responsible for PR having anything to do with the cannabis movement? Surely the fact that hes been done for fraud, wife-beating and is an apparent compulsive liar, as well as being openly racist, (and looking like a paedo - how ironically prejudice) would have put a spanner in the works somewhere when selecting him. Only a cannabis related organisation could have let that through the net.

And to be fair, I'm not bothered either way, about any of this. I find it just as amusing that there is a Hitler-Stoner-Politician with disciples, leeched to a cannabis legalisation organisation, as there is a website called peter-reynolds-watch.com, or even that to get to the required posts for you to post that URL, you made the following post "I heard you can buy fake pee on the internet, google it.".

I hope luckycat returns soon tho...

TIKTOK
16-09-12, 10:52 AM
He's not been back since his binning. I doubt he'll ever be back cos he's well out of his league. I think he was expecting a bunch of Jeremy Kyle type chav stoners and not intelligent debate which he shies away from in favour of abuse. Well done THCTalk

PRWATCH
17-09-12, 06:53 PM
Firstly loving the URL. My worst nightmare would be to have a website like that about me, so well done (if its yours) for the effort.

This gets even better. So the guy from the Sims aka Graham Smith, who wrote the brown-nosed article I linked above from Clears website about Peter Reynolds, is also a twat. Until reading this thread, I knew nothing of either Clear or PR (yes I copied that), and I only linked it because he seemed a bit obsessed with PR and had a funny picture.

All I want to know, and this is the biggest question, what idiot/idiots we're responsible for PR having anything to do with the cannabis movement? Surely the fact that hes been done for fraud, wife-beating and is an apparent compulsive liar, as well as being openly racist, (and looking like a paedo - how ironically prejudice) would have put a spanner in the works somewhere when selecting him. Only a cannabis related organisation could have let that through the net.

And to be fair, I'm not bothered either way, about any of this. I find it just as amusing that there is a Hitler-Stoner-Politician with disciples, leeched to a cannabis legalisation organisation, as there is a website called peter-reynolds-watch.com, or even that to get to the required posts for you to post that URL, you made the following post "I heard you can buy fake pee on the internet, google it.".

I hope luckycat returns soon tho...

Glad you like the new site.

A new article has just gone up today exposing yet more lies from Reynolds:

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/peter-reynolds-lies-again-as-he-tries-to-falsify-his-anti-semitic-blog/

gruff
17-09-12, 08:32 PM
lol just been on that PR watch site and im flabbergasted by this retard! who on earth thought it would be a wise idea to have this man as the figure head for CLEAR?

Mr Swilly
17-09-12, 08:46 PM
Seriously who cares. It's a bunch of old cunts who just bicker like old women. Pathetic. There is no need for any of us to be associated with the whole fucking clear lca brigade, nor the haters of Peter Reynolds. Fact is it is just one big bandwagon of epic emo fail. I wish they would all just stfu.

Just vote green party and Be done with it. They have a lot more credibility and don't bicker like fakin emos. There is no need for lca or clear. Green party fly the flag for cannabis in no uncertain terms. They have sensible, compassionate policies across the board. Read the link below for drugs policy. sounds good to me.

People setting up websites to hate on Peter Reynolds is just far more cringeworthy than the man himself. Says it all really. The self appointed uk cannabis scene. Why don't they just fuck off and decompose in a bush.

Smoke green? Vote green. All growers take note.

http://younggreens.greenparty.org.uk/AboutUs/Policy/Drugs

gruff
17-09-12, 09:07 PM
Seriously who cares. It's a bunch of old cunts who just bicker like old women. Pathetic. There is no need for any of us to be associated with the whole fucking clear lca brigade, nor the haters of Peter Reynolds. Fact is it is just one big bandwagon of epic emo fail. I wish they would all just stfu.

Just vote green party and Be done with it. They have a lot more credibility and don't bicker like fakin emos. There is no need for lca or clear. Green party fly the flag for cannabis in no uncertain terms. They have sensible, compassionate policies across the board. Read the link below for drugs policy. sounds good to me.

People setting up websites to hate on Peter Reynolds is just far more cringeworthy than the man himself. Says it all really. The self appointed uk cannabis scene. Why don't they just fuck off and decompose in a bush.

thanks for that, i personally pay very little attention to politics these days because they are all lying wankers, but ive had a gander at this and they seem to have good ideas

PRWATCH
17-09-12, 10:23 PM

I think you obviously did not look at our web site and you are doing a politicians trick to misrepresent us. It is not a hate site, but a site all with verifiable evidence to expose the truth about Peter Reynolds.

You may not consider it of any concern a racist homophobe and police informer is seeking to represent cannabis users. You might not have a problem that Reynolds is often quoted in the media as a spokesman for the UK pro-cannabis lobby. That is your right to not have a problem with this, however, this is where we beg to differ; it is our right to have a very big problem with this.

Let's keep racism out of activism. In any case; our contacts page has had many positive comments and messages of support thanking us for exposing this vile creature masquerading as a politician. Until Reynolds is gone, we will NOT stop watching him, and we will NOT shut up; that's our job!

In the 1930s people supported appeasing Hitler and then he invaded Poland. It is our opinion that whenever racism, homophobia or antiSemitism raises its ugly head it should be stamped on from a great height. I am sure that is also the view of the Green Party; I can't imagine the Greens saying a blind eye should be turned to intolerance and bigotry.

The Peter Reynolds Watch Team.

Rockster
17-09-12, 10:49 PM
I think you obviously did not look at our web site and you are doing a politicians trick to misrepresent us. It is not a hate site, but a site all with verifiable evidence to expose the truth about Peter Reynolds.

You may not consider it of any concern a racist homophobe and police informer is seeking to represent cannabis users. You might not have a problem that Reynolds is often quoted in the media as a spokesman for the UK pro-cannabis lobby. That is your right to not have a problem with this, however, this is where we beg to differ; it is our right to have a very big problem with this.

Let's keep racism out of activism. In any case; our contacts page has had many positive comments and messages of support thanking us for exposing this vile creature masquerading as a politician. Until Reynolds is gone, we will NOT stop watching him, and we will NOT shut up; that's our job!

In the 1930s people supported appeasing Hitler and then he invaded Poland. It is our opinion that whenever racism, homophobia or antiSemitism raises its ugly head it should be stamped on from a great height. I am sure that is also the view of the Green Party; I can't imagine the Greens saying a blind eye should be turned to intolerance and bigotry.

Word, brother.

Pm me if you think there's anything I can do to help?

PRWATCH
17-09-12, 10:55 PM
Word, brother.

Pm me if you think there's anything I can do to help?

I do not have the required 50 messages yet in order to send a PM on this forum; however, please feel free to make contact from the contact form on our web site - http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/contact/

gruff
17-09-12, 11:26 PM

i have a good read about something similar to this, its about how people turning a blind eye can have a huge negative effect

The followering is one of those chain emails. I never normally send them on but this one, whether written by the named person or not contains some sobering truths. - Worth a read.

This is worth a read and a little thought.

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.

His references to past history are accurate and clear.

Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read.

The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care.

I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 40 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

Iceni Seeds
18-09-12, 08:38 AM
If you have a racists friend? (Peter Reynolds) Now is the time, now is the time for that friendship to END!

Hempskybergstein
18-09-12, 01:25 PM
i have a good read about something similar to this, its about how people turning a blind eye can have a huge negative effect

The followering is one of those chain emails. I never normally send them on but this one, whether written by the named person or not contains some sobering truths. - Worth a read.

This is worth a read and a little thought.

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.

His references to past history are accurate and clear.

Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read.

The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care.

I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 40 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

" The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." -Thomas Paine

PRWATCH
18-09-12, 01:50 PM
" The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." -Thomas Paine

First they came for the socialists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.

Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

Icon
18-09-12, 02:50 PM
Yes but those are simply quotes and although they seem to ring true and may sound profound they are meaningless ones in my humble opinion..... The World is littered with Wars where people are clearly fighting for what they believe so I think we can safely say Good men are not standing by and there are people speaking out, at many different levels.

ATB
Icon

Mr Swilly
18-09-12, 07:06 PM

No, I'm sorry. I did look at your website. I just see things for what they are. Let's not get into hitler comparisons shall we ffs. Talk about off topic.
I get it mate and my post is about ignoring the lca, clear and voting for something much better , which is the green party for us growers. As I said, it is just a bandwagon of utter dung and by making websites to hate on Peter Reynolds is as bad as what he is doing.
There are much more productive ways of being a champion of anti racism, than just focussing on one person and creating a website exposing their apparent inadequacies.

If you have personal issues with Peter Reynolds , I suggest you knock on his door and sort it out between you face to face.
If racism is an issue for you then I suggest running a website on Peter Reynolds, is extremely unproductive . He is irrelevent.

Anonymiss
18-09-12, 07:36 PM
Sorry about that, had to go and make 10 posts.

Here is the link to found out the truth about Peter Reynolds

http://www.peter-reynolds-watch.com/

I'm just wondering why a legtimate, above-board, anti-racism organisation would need to hide behind a WHOIS Privacy service, registered in Panama.

# whois peter-reynolds-watch.com
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.internet.bs]
[Querying whois.internet.bs]
[whois.internet.bs]
Domain registered by: OrangeWebsite.com -
100% Anonymous domain registration service

Domain peter-reynolds-watch.com

Date Registered: 2012-9-8
Date Modified: 2012-9-11
Expiry Date: 2013-9-8

DNS1: ns1.orangewebsite.is
DNS2: ns2.orangewebsite.is

Registrant
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Email:<removed>
Attn: peter-reynolds-watch.com
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama
Tel: +507.65995877

Administrative Contact
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama

Technical Contact
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama

nuube
18-09-12, 07:38 PM
I think Jeremy Kyle is a cunt too!

PRWATCH
18-09-12, 10:09 PM
No, I'm sorry. I did look at your website. I just see things for what they are. Let's not get into hitler comparisons shall we ffs. Talk about off topic.
I get it mate and my post is about ignoring the lca, clear and voting for something much better , which is the green party for us growers. As I said, it is just a bandwagon of utter dung and by making websites to hate on Peter Reynolds is as bad as what he is doing.
There are much more productive ways of being a champion of anti racism, than just focussing on one person and creating a website exposing their apparent inadequacies.

If you have personal issues with Peter Reynolds , I suggest you knock on his door and sort it out between you face to face.
If racism is an issue for you then I suggest running a website on Peter Reynolds, is extremely unproductive . He is irrelevent.

As I said before, if you don't have a problem with racists representing the cannabis community, then that is your choice. We chose to have a problem with it.

It is good you are being pro-active in supporting the Greens, but your rude and dismissive attitude towards cannabis activists would be more welcome in CLEAR I suspect than in the Green Party. It is not a hate web site, it is a truth web site, the reason the cannabis community is lumbered with Peter Reynolds was because of apathy; you might not have a problem with Sky News calling him to speak when there is a cannabis related story in the news; we do.

His views are vile and let's say we are poles apart if you do not have a problem with such a man claiming to be the voice of cannabis users in the UK. It's a free country and if you want to be an apathetic then that's your prerogative and I know Reynolds himself is hoping desperately others think like you; fortunately your views are very much in the minority in the cannabis community, which is why Peter Reynolds Watch and many others are determined to expose this racist confidence trickster for who he is. So no, we won't shut up until he's gone!

As for Hitler comparisons ... I don't know what you're on about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPRTW-eZg_4

PRWATCH
18-09-12, 10:21 PM
I'm just wondering why a legtimate, above-board, anti-racism organisation would need to hide behind a WHOIS Privacy service, registered in Panama.

# whois peter-reynolds-watch.com
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.internet.bs]
[Querying whois.internet.bs]
[whois.internet.bs]
Domain registered by: OrangeWebsite.com -
100% Anonymous domain registration service

Domain peter-reynolds-watch.com

Date Registered: 2012-9-8
Date Modified: 2012-9-11
Expiry Date: 2013-9-8

DNS1: ns1.orangewebsite.is
DNS2: ns2.orangewebsite.is

Registrant
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama

Administrative Contact
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama

Technical Contact
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Aptds. 0850-00056
Zona 15 Panama
Panama

Given that Peter Reynolds has a track record of getting critical web sites removed by making fake legal threats to the hosts and the fact he has a track record of reporting anybody who is critical of him to the police, I'm surprised such a question is asked, although all the articles on the web site are credited with the author who wrote them, so I don't really see what the problem is. The site is hosted by Iceland Wordpress.

We leave it to others to look at the evidence presented on our site and decide for yourself whether it is true and valid criticism of Reynolds; judging by the stats and the feedback we have received, certainly many people think it is, although a little birdie told us der Führer himself is unhappy with it, which made it worth doing alone.

OverTheRiver
18-09-12, 10:31 PM
Totally irrelevant, but the 'only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing' quote is by Edmund Burke (though disputed as to the specific wording), not Tom Paine, and the chain email is not by who it's puported to be by either.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/Tanay-Merek-German-Islam.htm

Carry on.

PRWATCH
19-09-12, 03:58 PM
Reynolds: Free speech for everyone agrees (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/free-speech-for-everybody-who-agrees/) - opinion piece by Canadian blogger, James Collins.

Mr Swilly
19-09-12, 05:26 PM
As I said before, if you don't have a problem with racists representing the cannabis community, then that is your choice. We chose to have a problem with it.

It is good you are being pro-active in supporting the Greens, but your rude and dismissive attitude towards cannabis activists would be more welcome in CLEAR I suspect than in the Green Party. It is not a hate web site, it is a truth web site, the reason the cannabis community is lumbered with Peter Reynolds was because of apathy; you might not have a problem with Sky News calling him to speak when there is a cannabis related story in the news; we do.

His views are vile and let's say we are poles apart if you do not have a problem with such a man claiming to be the voice of cannabis users in the UK. It's a free country and if you want to be an apathetic then that's your prerogative and I know Reynolds himself is hoping desperately others think like you; fortunately your views are very much in the minority in the cannabis community, which is why Peter Reynolds Watch and many others are determined to expose this racist confidence trickster for who he is. So no, we won't shut up until he's gone!

As for Hitler comparisons ... I don't know what you're on about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPRTW-eZg_4

Fair enough, but you are again putting words into my mouth which is not good, especially given we are talking racism here.
I of course do have a problem with racists representing the cannabis community, but I don't see clear or the lca representing views of the cannabis community at all, hence my point to just let it rot and support the greens. Throwing petrol on fires , like you are with your website will just keep the whole thing in public, when in actual fact it should just be left to rot. They will simply run out of money and fail as they have done again and again. Getting rid of pr is just a temporary fix. These pillocks have been failing for years.

My rude and dismissive attitude as you put it is not against cannabis activists at all. I always congratulate new age outlaw and admire him for his work. He is a cannabis activist, the lca or clear pretend to be and are not. Hence why we should all just ignore it and let them rot in their own plop. That is just one example, so don't twist my words into your perceptions please.

If you do actually care about the truth on your website, Take down the headline story that is false, which is a source from Reuters claiming Bnp are backing Peter Reynolds and have withdrawn their candidate. Whilst you acknowledge it is a spoof article, you are still using it as a headline and to corroborate other stories which also may or may not be true.

And I think my views are the majority of cannabis users. That is, clear and Peter Reynolds and the old lca do more harm than good and most of us are so fed up with it all, you just have to laugh. So to increase awareness of the green party is a good thing.

Good luck with getting him out. But personally I think you are just giving him more publicity, especially with stories that don't hang together on the site, like the one I mentioned above.

PRWATCH
19-09-12, 07:47 PM
Fair enough, but you are again putting words into my mouth which is not good, especially given we are talking racism here.
I of course do have a problem with racists representing the cannabis community, but I don't see clear or the lca representing views of the cannabis community at all, hence my point to just let it rot and support the greens. Throwing petrol on fires , like you are with your website will just keep the whole thing in public, when in actual fact it should just be left to rot. They will simply run out of money and fail as they have done again and again. Getting rid of pr is just a temporary fix. These pillocks have been failing for years.

My rude and dismissive attitude as you put it is not against cannabis activists at all. I always congratulate new age outlaw and admire him for his work. He is a cannabis activist, the lca or clear pretend to be and are not. Hence why we should all just ignore it and let them rot in their own plop. That is just one example, so don't twist my words into your perceptions please.

If you do actually care about the truth on your website, Take down the headline story that is false, which is a source from Reuters claiming Bnp are backing Peter Reynolds and have withdrawn their candidate. Whilst you acknowledge it is a spoof article, you are still using it as a headline and to corroborate other stories which also may or may not be true.

And I think my views are the majority of cannabis users. That is, clear and Peter Reynolds and the old lca do more harm than good and most of us are so fed up with it all, you just have to laugh. So to increase awareness of the green party is a good thing.

Good luck with getting him out. But personally I think you are just giving him more publicity, especially with stories that don't hang together on the site, like the one I mentioned above.

I just read the beginning of the thread and I see you were originally taken in by the BNP spoof press release (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/bnp-to-back-peter-reynolds-of-clear-in-corby-by-election/), so you evidently don't always read things properly or are a bit naive. Sky News, The Independent, the Guardian, Daily Mail, BBC national and local TV & radio plus lots of local newspapers are already giving this odios man publicity, which is why Peter Reynolds Watch is so determined to let the truth be known about Reynolds. We've had some success already and there are some interesting developments, which of course we will keep people informed about in the coming weeks. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, I cannot afford to waste any more time on this.

Good luck with the Young Greens. I hope as you grow older, you'll learn to understand what motivated us to do this and why showing apathy towards racists who are claiming represent you is never a good thing.

Goodbuddy
20-09-12, 01:31 AM
Very difficult I know, but try not to let this descend please.

IMHO it all sounds like the bloody daily fail. :mad:

Making wild comparisons to racism/holocaust/et-al is yet another righteously indignant and overused stir tactic, just like all that poisonous, toxic, cancer causing thc dust in all those 5 plant cannabis factories!

Master Poet
21-09-12, 10:58 AM
An article from the Jewish Chronical...

‘I’m no antisemite’ says man contesting Corby by-election

By Marcus Dysch (http://www.thejc.com/users/marcus-dysch), September 20, 2012
Follow Marcus on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/MarcusDysch)
A parliamentary candidate has defended himself against allegations of antisemitism after being accused of ranting about “evil Jews” in a series of blog posts.
Peter Reynolds is one of 12 candidates in the Corby by-election in November, called after the resignation of Tory MP Louise Mensch.
In a number of blogs in January 2009, Mr Reynolds appeared to attack Israel’s actions during Operation Cast Lead.
His blog appeared to reveal repeated references to Israelis as “Nazis” and an attack on the BBC for showing a programme about Anne Frank.
Mr Reynolds is standing for the Cannabis Law Reform party after being elected as its leader in February 2011.
He claims, however, that the offensive blogs were “forgeries” created by people who had reproduced his work and altered it in an effort to show him as antisemitic.
Mr Reynolds provided the JC with a web address for his real site, but it linked to the same site as the one which carried the offensive articles.

Full article here...

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/82744/i%E2%80%99m-no-antisemite%E2%80%99-says-man-contesting-corby-election

PRWATCH
21-09-12, 05:37 PM
I see Peter Reynolds has been getting himself more publicity for the cause.

Read Canadian blogger, James Collins', take on this at http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/jewish-chronicle-picks-up-on-peter-reynolds-anti-semitic-blogs/

PRWATCH
23-09-12, 10:32 PM
This time threatening to report a student to the police for asking awkward questions about his blog.

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/reynolds-threatens-student-with-the-police-for-asking-about-his-blogs/

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 12:16 AM
Peter Reynolds defends school teacher who elopes with 15 year old girl.

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/wannabe-corby-mp-condones-child-love/

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/peter-reynolds-thinks-sex-with-minors-is-ok-wtf/

katy
30-09-12, 12:30 AM
"propaganda watch":smiliegojerkit:

katy
30-09-12, 10:19 AM
I cant stand this kind of juvenile mud slinging, but I decided to have a look at some of these blogs that apparently proove PR is a homophobe, a racist and a peadophile.

As for anti semetic, I see PR having a crack at Zionists who are bombing Palestinans. Perhaps you need to read up about the difference of Zionism and Judaism.

Do you support and condone the actions of Israel?

He is a peadophile because he speaks out about the totally over the top way the British police and press dealt with the recent debacle?

As regards homophobia, couldn't find any reference!

Maybe you are just a witch hunter with a bee in your bonnet trying to propagate lies and hearsay, then you are worse than the things you accuse PR of!

nuube
30-09-12, 10:40 AM
I cant stand this kind of juvenile mud slinging, but I decided to have a look at some of these blogs that apparently proove PR is a homophobe, a racist and a peadophile.

As for anti semetic, I see PR having a crack at Zionists who are bombing Palestinans. Perhaps you need to read up about the difference of Zionism and Judaism.

He is a peadophile because he speaks out about the totally over the top way the British police and press dealt with the recent debacle?

Maybe you are just a witch hunter with a bee in your bonnet trying to propagate lies and hearsay, then you are worse than the things you accuse PR of!

Not a fan of PR but I have to say I red the article and he was having a go more at the media. OK so he did try and minimise what the bollocks of a teacher done but the way the media handed was way ott.

Rockster
30-09-12, 11:17 AM

I know the difference between Zionism and Judaism and his comments were directed against "evil Jews " and if all this has been made up to smear him he would have issued writs by now, given he's always threatening people with litigation but it's all hot air because he's been sussed by people who care

Well it seems you must be his long lost daughter, or maybe a newly found one or just blind if you couldn't find racist and homophobic remarks by Reynolds.

And if you are gonna support something, at least spell it right, it's 'paedophile' and you've got the fucking gall to tell me I'm worse than the things he's accused of?

Oh really?

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 02:06 PM
I know the difference between Zionism and Judaism and his comments were directed against "evil Jews " and if all this has been made up to smear him he would have issued writs by now, given he's always threatening people with litigation but it's all hot air because he's been sussed by people who care

Well it seems you must be his long lost daughter, or maybe a newly found one or just blind if you couldn't find racist and homophobic remarks by Reynolds.

And if you are gonna support something, at least spell it right, it's 'paedophile' and you've got the fucking gall to tell me I'm worse than the things he's accused of?

Oh really?

Indeed, thank you Rockster. All the articles on PRWatch are properly researched and referenced. We have no need to make stuff up about Peter Reynolds, since the buffoon provides plenty of material himself.

Katy, we didn't actually call him a paedophile, we called him a hypocrite for calling gay people perverts while at the same time he had been advertising on swingers web sites advertising for schoolgirl types with pigtails gagging for his spunk. If you read the articles we recently posted in response to Reynolds' blog defending the 30-year-old teacher who eloped with a 15 year old schoolgirl, the exact phrase used was "The more I read Peter Reynolds’ latest blog post, the more he comes across like any sexual predator would, trying desperately to justify his behaviour whilst shifting the blame on to his victim."

We stand by every word written in those articles.

We find his views and blogs utterly vile, it's a free country, so you have every right to agree with Peter Reynolds, just as we have not only the right to disagree with Reynolds' views, but in view of the fact he took over the old LCA and is claiming to represent UK cannabis consumers, we also have every right to expose this dangerous fraudster and his views as we see fit.

If you feel that strongly about it, there's nothing to stop you from writing and publishing a blog entitled: "In defence of Peter Reynolds' assertion there is nothing wrong with a 30-year-old maths teacher fucking his 15-year-old pupil."

Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch/)

Anonymiss
30-09-12, 02:37 PM
Given that Peter Reynolds has a track record of getting critical web sites removed by making fake legal threats to the hosts and the fact he has a track record of reporting anybody who is critical of him to the police, I'm surprised such a question is asked, although all the articles on the web site are credited with the author who wrote them, so I don't really see what the problem is. The site is hosted by Iceland Wordpress.

We leave it to others to look at the evidence presented on our site and decide for yourself whether it is true and valid criticism of Reynolds; judging by the stats and the feedback we have received, certainly many people think it is, although a little birdie told us der Führer himself is unhappy with it, which made it worth doing alone.
If the stories on the site are true and if there is evidence to support them, what need is there to hide behind a WHOIS-privacy service?

Surely, if the stories or site were to be reported to the police, you could present the evidence and there would be no problem. And if by some outside chance things did ever come to court, then surely the exposure and publicity would only further your cause?

I'm tending to agree with Rockster here, and I suspect that the objective is a witch hunt. And I believe that your decision to use a WHOIS-privacy service is the act of a coward who is either unwilling or unable to justify their statements. There is absolutely no reason why a legitimate, truthful organisation reporting genuine and verifiable facts should have to, or indeed want to, hide behind such a service.

But then, you do tell lies, don't you? And you don't flag those lies up as "satire," do you? Witness the original report at the start of this thread, which carries no disclaimer or acknowledgement that it is all a total pack of lies.

Give that, why on Earth should anyone believe a single word of anything else you publish? What confidence can they have that the rest of it is not also untruthful?

Regardless of any of that, though, I'm afraid that by invoking Godwin's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_law) you have completely lost what little credibility you may have had in the first place.

wigster
30-09-12, 03:15 PM
If the stories on the site are true and if there is evidence to support them, what need is there to hide behind a WHOIS-privacy service?

Surely, if the stories or site were to be reported to the police, you could present the evidence and there would be no problem. And if by some outside chance things did ever come to court, then surely the exposure and publicity would only further your cause?

I'm tending to agree with Rockster here, and I suspect that the objective is a witch hunt. And I believe that your decision to use a WHOIS-privacy service is the act of a coward who is either unwilling or unable to justify their statements. There is absolutely no reason why a legitimate, truthful organisation reporting genuine and verifiable facts should have to, or indeed want to, hide behind such a service.

But then, you do tell lies, don't you? And you don't flag those lies up as "satire," do you? Witness the original report at the start of this thread, which carries no disclaimer or acknowledgement that it is all a total pack of lies.

Give that, why on Earth should anyone believe a single word of anything else you publish? What confidence can they have that the rest of it is not also untruthful?

Regardless of any of that, though, I'm afraid that by invoking Godwin's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_law) you have completely lost what little credibility you may have had in the first place.

Are you not agreeing with Katy?...agreeing it is a witch-hunt?

Anonymiss
30-09-12, 03:37 PM
Are you not agreeing with Katy?...agreeing it is a witch-hunt?
Oops - I am indeed. Well spotted, and apologies to Rockster.

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 04:00 PM

All articles on the site are referenced, the authors are even credited (hardly anonymous) .

I'll admit we hosted the site in Iceland more to wind up Reynolds, given we knew he'd try to shut it down, in fact, we've already been forwarded emails from PR to the Icelandic hosts where he tells a string of blatant lies in order to try to convince our hosts, Icelandic WordPress (hardly anonymous) to shut down the web site - we will be revealing these later in the month, with some classic Reynolds whoppers; we promise he does not disappoint, that is if you're looking to be gobsmacked and/ or offended.

Our Icelandic hosts even agreed to shut the site down if Reynolds could provide evidence that anything on the web site was untrue and libellous, and they told him as such, of course, they never heard from him again. They looked into the allegations made against Reynolds on Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) and were satisfied there was nothing libellous and given he did not reply when he was specifically asked what was untrue and to provide them with evidence it was untrue, they said the site can stay up. It is my understanding if Reynolds can provide Icelandic Wordpress with evidence the site is libellous, they will remove it from their servers; we told them we are happy with that, since we know he cannot!

We stand by every word on the site. If this is the best line of attack the small number of Reynolds apologists can come up with, then that makes us happy, as it shows we are doing a good job!

What about Jayelle Farmer's excellent web site, http://www.campaign.mondialvillage.com/, which has many referenced articles exposing Peter Reynolds, go on, for a laugh, I'm genuinely interested to see how the Reynolds' apologists brush off Jayelle Farmer's investigations into Reynolds, or what about Sarah McCulloch (http://www.sarahmcculloch.com/), who Reynolds described as a genetically modified half woman / half werewolf for challenging his bigoted views and sent a threatening email demanding her address so he could sue her or else he told her he would hire a private investigator on her. What do you have to say about Sarah McCulloch's meticulous investigations into Reynolds? Or are you just going to call her nasty childish names, like Reynolds did? Needless to say neither Jayelle Farmer or Sarah McCuloch have ever heard anything from Reynolds' lawyers.

Or finally, how about the man himself in his own words, these screenshots of Reynolds insane rants say it all about the man - peterreynoldsinhisownwords.tumblr.com (http://peterreynoldsinhisownwords.tumblr.com) - although as a Reynolds apologist, no doubt you'll claim they are all forgeries LOL.

We note you didn't answer any of the allegations concerning Peter Reynolds, such as lying about faking his anti-semitic blogs (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/peter-reynolds-lies-again-as-he-tries-to-falsify-his-anti-semitic-blog/), or condemning NORML UK for posting a testimony from someone who believed cannabis had cured their cancer, when the previous year, Reynolds himself was claiming that cannabis cures cancer (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/peter-reynolds-takes-cancer-research-uk-to-task-for-saying-cannabis-doesnt-cure-cancer/) and condemning others who were urging caution about making such claims. Or are you going to claim the links we provided to back up our allegations, such as archive.org (http://archive.org) or the official web site of Cancer Research UK (http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/home/) are all forgeries too. Or what about when he lied that he was working with Prof. David Nutt (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/peter-reynolds-lies-about-working-with-prof-david-nutt/)? We could go on, please refer to our web site for more.

We know the reason you don't answer the criticisms levied against Reynolds, is because you cannot, as they are all true. Same reason Reynolds himself cannot provide Icelandic Wordpress with the evidence they asked him to supply in order to get them to agree to shut down the web site. Hence why the web site stays!

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 04:12 PM
PS The original article at the beginning that you claim carries no disclaimer or acknowledgement - do you mean this one? - http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/bnp-to-back-peter-reynolds-of-clear-in-corby-by-election/

You know the one where it starts with the sentence "On Tuesday 4th September, the following spoof article appeared on JustPasteIt.com:" ?

The actual article is about how Reynolds reported people to the police for sharing a piece of satire on Facebook, again with screenshots to back this up.

I look forward to your reply, as I enjoy watching Reynolds' apologists making fools of themselves.

Anonymiss
30-09-12, 04:50 PM
All articles on the site are referenced, the authors are even credited (hardly anonymous)
And yet the publisher of those articles is hiding behind a privacy service. There also appears to be no way of contacting the authors directly, nor any mention of their credentials or their real-world identities. I'd call that reasonably anonymous.

As a matter of interest, how would you go about dealing with a request asking for the identity and contact information of the author of an article? If you don't provide it, or indeed your own, on request then why should anyone believe that those articles were written by the people named?

It is my understanding if Reynolds can provide Icelandic Wordpress with evidence the site is libellous, they will remove it from their servers; we told them we are happy with that, since we know he cannot!

We stand by every word on the site. If this is the best line of attack the small number of Reynolds apologists can come up with, then that makes us happy, as it shows we are doing a good job!
Surely, then, there is no need to hide?

What do you have to say about Sarah McCulloch's meticulous investigations into Reynolds?
Nothing. This is about responsibility and accountability. It's not about content.

Or are you just going to call her nasty childish names, like Reynolds did?
Nope. I don't go in for name-calling. It's just another childish act, and one which doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Or finally, how about the man himself in his own words, these screenshots of Reynolds insane rants say it all about the man - peterreynoldsinhisownwords.tumblr.com (http://peterreynoldsinhisownwords.tumblr.com) - although as a Reynolds apologist, no doubt you'll claim they are all forgeries LOL.p
Not at all. They certainly look like they came from his blog. But that's beside the point. This is about standing by one's words, not whether what's being said is true or false.

We note you didn't answer any of the allegations concerning Peter Reynolds, such as [blah blah blah]
Now, why on Earth should I do that?!

Or are you going to claim the links we provided to back up our allegations, such as archive.org (http://archive.org) or the official web site of Cancer Research UK (http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/home/) are all forgeries too. Or what about when he lied that he was working with Prof. David Nutt (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/peter-reynolds-lies-about-working-with-prof-david-nutt/)? We could go on, please refer to our web site for more.

We know the reason you don't answer the criticisms levied against Reynolds, is because you cannot, as they are all true. Same reason Reynolds himself cannot provide Icelandic Wordpress with the evidence they asked him to supply in order to get them to agree to shut down the web site. Hence why the web site stays!
You really are missing the point, aren't you?

This is not about refuting or confirming any of the posts. It's not about what I, or anyone else, thinks of Peter Reynolds. It's about being responsible and accountable for the content being published.

Your site fails to do either of these things.

PS The original article at the beginning that you claim carries no disclaimer or acknowledgement - do you mean this one? - http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012...y-by-election/

You know the one where it starts with the sentence "On Tuesday 4th September, the following spoof article appeared on JustPasteIt.com:" ?
Yes, that one. The one about which you said "I see you were originally taken in by the BNP spoof press release, so you evidently don't always read things properly or are a bit naive" as if people should somehow know it was fake, even though it carried no disclaimer when it was originally 'published'.

I look forward to your reply, as I enjoy watching Reynolds' apologists making fools of themselves.
I'm certainly not a Reynolds supporter or apologist, but I hope I didn't disappoint too much.

I look forward to your reply, even though I suspect you will continue to completely avoid the issues at hand (responsibility and accountability for one's actions and publications) and will instead carry on on talking about how evil Peter is, and how I'm some sort of Reynolds supporter or something.

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 05:31 PM
We did not write the original spoof BNP press release (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/files/2012/09/justpasteit.jpg), we reported how Reynolds had it taken down and reported people to the police for sharing it on Facebook; I believe the owner of www.thctalk.com, a cannabis growing forum was even reported to the police by Reynolds for posting a link to it on this forum. When we reproduced the article that we did not write, we made it clear it was a spoof, it really does say a lot about Reynolds that people were taken in by it, even though it talks about reintroducing the death penalty for cannabis dealers.

It is hardly the case that Kevin John Braid or James Collins or Alun Buffry are anonymous figures, a few people have requested to remain anonymous, owing to Reynolds' track record of reporting anybody who criticises him to the police. I'm sure if the screenshots we published today provided by Alan Wyllie of Politics UK (http://facebook.com/politicsuk/) were not genuine, he would have something to say about it.

You say you are not a Reynolds supporter, yet you show his traits of avoiding the questions in hand; we totally refute your claim the allegations on Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) are untrue. If they are, you and Peter can get the site taken down this week by providing the hosts Icelandic Wordpress with evidence our stories and claims are not true. We have been told by Icelandic Wordpress they would remove the web site if Reynolds was able to back up his initial claim to them the web site was libellous and full of lies. He could not, the site stays up!

I do find an irony in your criticising us for being anonymous (even though we are not, since authors are credited) when you are anonymous yourself. "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear" is a bit of a rich accusation to throw at people who are busy documenting in great detail the efforts Peter Reynolds goes to harrass people - just because you've done nothing wrong doesn't mean you should endure the hassle of Peter Reynolds hounding you in order to avoid the disapproval of some other anonymous entity on the internet.

You did not disappoint, but we will not fall into the trick of Reynolds' apologists into going over the same old ground over and over again when we have racists bullies claiming to represent cannabis consumers to expose. You are not related to Derek Williams by any chance? Like we said before, set up your own blog to refute the allegations levied at Peter Reynolds on various web sites by respected campaigners such as Kevin John Braid, James Collins, Alun Buffry, Jayelle Farmer, Sarah McCulloch, Jeff Ditchfield, Richard Shrubb, Stuart Wyatt and many others, if you think they are not true. We will concentrate on the issues in hand. We stand by every word published on Peter Reynolds Watch!

If you have any further questions, please use the contact form (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/contact/) on our web site.

Good day to you,

The Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) team.

Anonymiss
30-09-12, 05:48 PM
we totally refute your claim the allegations on Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) are untrue.
I have never made any such claim. I have offered no opinion on whether what you post is true or false.

I do find an irony in your criticising us for being anonymous (even though we are not, since authors are credited) when you are anonymous yourself.
I think that there's a world of difference between anonymity on a forum dedicated to what is, in most countries, an illegal activity and anonymity claimed by a publisher.

just because you've done nothing wrong doesn't mean you should endure the hassle of Peter Reynolds hounding you in order to avoid the disapproval of some other anonymous entity on the internet.
This is not about my disapproval, or otherwise, of the content you publish. It's about the appearance of legitimacy. Your site has no such appearance.

You did not disappoint, but we will not fall into the trick of Reynolds' apologists into going over the same old ground over and over again when we have racists bullies claiming to represent cannabis consumers to expose.
You seem to have missed it so I'll say it again, I am no apologist for nor supporter or Peter Reynolds.

You are not related to Derek Williams by any chance?
There you go again... Shifting the goal posts and turning this into a discussion about me.

Like we said before, set up your own blog to refute the allegations levied at Peter Reynolds on various web sites
And again... I have no interest in refuting any of the content posted on your or other sites. Just in the accountability of the authors and publishers.

by respected campaigners such as Kevin John Braid, James Collins, Alun Buffry, Jayelle Farmer, Sarah McCulloch, Jeff Ditchfield, Richard Shrubb, Stuart Wyatt and many others
These people do not hide behind a privacy service. You do.

if you think they are not true.
Again, I have never said such a thing.

We stand by every word published on Peter Reynolds Watch!
So put your money where your mouth is, and stop hiding behind an anonymity service.

If you have any further questions, please use the contact form (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/contact/) on our web site.
Not a chance.

Firstly, there's no way I'm giving an anonymous outfit any of my contact details.

Secondly, and I think much more importantly, the issue of accountability should be of concern to everyone who reads your site, and so this discussion merits taking place in the public eye. Why would you want to keep it out of sight?

Sinisterdexter
30-09-12, 05:50 PM
In reply to the folks who are mistakenly defending the idiot "Reynolds",do they actually know he doesn't speak for those that wish to GYO for your own medicinal/recreational needs,The fucker wants you to pay a license fee and agree to lose what rights of privacy ye have left?:Never mind the fact he is ostracized from the majority of the UK cannabis community for his racist/homophobic/bigoted views/opinions,which seem to pile up daily,but also his reporting to police of anyone who dares to question his motives."WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CANNABIS" is what I say to these folks,Do they actually agree with his "opinions" or are they being easily misled,the 2nd being the obvious choice, as I don't know anyone personally that has a weed,that would condone racism/homophobia/bigotry and if I did ...They would be no friend of mine..I hate racism more than prohibition...is that a bad thing?...I think not...

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 06:11 PM
Make your mind up, first you say nobody should believe a word on our web site, then you say you offer no opinion on whether what we post is true of false.

Peter Reynolds Watch is a collective of people, some of whom are named on the web site, others not, for understandable fear of being reported to the police by Peter Reynolds; if you read our site, you'll see he has a track record of reporting people to the police.

It is hosted on this particular server, as we found one that we knew the site would not be removed when Peter Reynolds made his usual bullying threats to the hosts to have the web site taken down unless he was able to supply evidence to back up his claims. The facts on PRWatch speak for themselves. I repeat, the hosts of this server have told us they take these kind of allegations very seriously and they will remove the site if Peter Reynolds informs them which statements are libellous and provides them with evidence that clearly demonstrates that the statements are not factual, thus making them libellous. Peter Reynolds was unable to do so, which is why the hosts have informed us they will not oblige Reynolds' request for the site to be taken down.

The allegations on PRWatch are all backed up with evidence and citations, authors are credited, we refer you to our above point about not wishing to go round and round in circles over the same issues, as we have other things to attend to and we believe we have answered your points fully and there is little else to add.

The Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) team.

Mr Swilly
30-09-12, 06:12 PM
you gonna get a grow up mate? or do you have anything grow related to contribute?

Icon
30-09-12, 06:17 PM
Any one keeping an eye on the "far right" is probably just as bad as they are but the opposite end.

Put you all in a field and see who walks out then shoot them.... job sorted.

Why would you fear been reported to the police PMSL Ha ha ha what a set of pussies.

I really dont want to get drawn into a debate on such a trivial topic but that just made me wet my self

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 06:22 PM
you gonna get a grow up mate? or do you have anything grow related to contribute?

We did not start this thread, we are contributing to an existing thread already on this forum.

Now, if this web site exclusively had only threads that are grow related, then perhaps your post would have some validity, but as there are many other threads that are not grow related, I don't see your point at all. If the owners of this forum have a problem with this thread, they could always close it, although I suspect as they were reported to the police by Peter Reynolds, they probably don't like him either.

If you do not see the importance of ridding Peter Reynolds as a national spokesman for the UK cannabis community then that's your dig. You do realise with Reynolds on the scene, it is very unlikely the UK's cannabis laws will be changed, which means all growers on this forum have the risk of having people in uniforms smash down their doors, take their equipment and plants away and haul them off through the courts, resulting in possible fines or even prison sentences.

If you want to read about growing, then why don't you go to one of the hundreds of grow related threads on this forum, rather than the only thread on the forum about Peter Reynolds?

Mr Swilly
30-09-12, 06:35 PM
We did not start this thread, we are contributing to an existing thread already on this forum.

Are you getting a growthread up, or do you have anything grow related to contribute.?

Now, if this web site exclusively had only threads that are grow related, then perhaps your post would have some validity, but as there are many other threads that are not grow related, I don't see your point at all. If the owners of this forum have a problem with this thread, they could always close it, although I suspect as they were reported to the police by Peter Reynolds, they probably don't like him either.

It's the general way of the forum. Grow stuff.

If you do not see the importance of ridding Peter Reynolds as a national spokesman for the UK cannabis community then that's your dig. You do realise with Reynolds on the scene, it is very unlikely the UK's cannabis laws will be changed, which means all growers on this forum have the risk of having people in uniforms smash down their doors, take their equipment and plants away and haul them off through the courts, resulting in possible fines or even prison sentences.

Putting words again in peoples mouths. If Peter Reynolds is a threat, then he must be successful in some respects. Especially if you refer to him as the national spokesperson on cannabis. I wouldn't even put him anywhere near. I will refrain from calling you naive as this is not personal.

If you want to read about growing, then why don't you go to one of the hundreds of grow related threads on this forum, rather than the only thread on the forum about Peter Reynolds?

I do and I will continue to do so. It's not as if this thread is the only thread I post on.

So anyway, you gonna get a grow up? ( ya big fairy lol)

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 06:45 PM
I do and I will continue to do so. It's not as if this thread is the only thread I post on.

So anyway, you gonna get a grow up? ( ya big fairy lol)

Hrrm, and some people were asking why some (not all) of the Peter Reynolds Watch team wish to remain anonymous ... go figure Sherlock! lol

Mr Swilly
30-09-12, 06:59 PM
Hrrm, and some people were asking why some (not all) of the Peter Reynolds Watch team wish to remain anonymous ... go figure Sherlock! lol

Figured and thanks for the compliment.

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 07:11 PM
Putting words again in peoples mouths. If Peter Reynolds is a threat, then he must be successful in some respects. Especially if you refer to him as the national spokesperson on cannabis. I wouldn't even put him anywhere near. I will refrain from calling you naive as this is not personal.

Fair point Mr Swilly, I'll concede that one. Sadly though, he did take over the old LCA, rebrand it as CLEAR, and regrettably he is often used on both national and local, tv/ radio and newspapers as the UK cannabis spokesperson.

We felt his standing in the Corby By-election was a good opportunity to out him and hopefully be rid of him once and for all, we feel very strongly he is damaging the cannabis campaign in the UK. Hopefully we will have done enough damage that by the time the by-election is over, the media will not go near him, as quite frankly we've better things to be getting on with and find exposing Reynolds as a tiresome, but necessary inconvenience in our lives.

It is certainly not our intention to inundate this fine forum with PR stuff, but rather just inform people when there is an update on the web site AND only on this thread, which is about PR.

TIKTOK
30-09-12, 07:19 PM
Hi PRWATCH, I've been back through the thread looking for the bit where PR was working with pharma companies but I cant find it now, it's driving me mad. Has the post been edited or should I have gone (back) to Specsavers. If I haven't imagined it (which is quite possible) could you point me in the right direction please

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 08:34 PM
Hi PRWATCH, I've been back through the thread looking for the bit where PR was working with pharma companies but I cant find it now, it's driving me mad. Has the post been edited or should I have gone (back) to Specsavers. If I haven't imagined it (which is quite possible) could you point me in the right direction please

This is not something yet covered by PRWatch, although Jayelle Farmer has on her most informative and fully referenced web site - http://www.campaign.mondialvillage.com/Peter-Reynolds-connection-with-Big-Pharma/

here is an old article from TOTT - http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/02/corporation_aims_to_co-opt_medical_marijuana_make.php

Eddiesilence
30-09-12, 09:10 PM
Why would you fear been reported to the police PMSL Ha ha ha what a set of pussies.

I really dont want to get drawn into a debate on such a trivial topic

It says a lot about a person who thinks racism, homophobia, Islamophobia, antisemitism, misogyny and sexual predation are trivial.

Icon
30-09-12, 09:32 PM
Eddies Silence You have clearly opened an account just to post on here so you better be very careful as to what you say.
It appears to me you are trying to put words into my mouth which is very dangerous

For a start I am Icon not "in weed we trust"

The reason its trivial is because we are referring to PR not The actual things such as you have stated so get your facts straight in future. I never once said any of those things are trivial. But this debate certainly is.
It seems to me you are giving him far more publicity on here then he could do himself and what is it they say about no such thing as bad publicity?

I would suggest you get a life and dont let some wanker like PR upset you so much all this hatred and bitterness is not good for you. Your families will be tarnished by this and I feel sorry for you and your families.

Me I have a great life and dont hate on any body to these extents its simply not worth it and I would encourage you to try and move on to something else more positive.

All The Best
Icon

Eddiesilence
30-09-12, 09:45 PM
Eddies Silence You have clearly opened an account just to post on here so you better be very careful as to what you say.
It appears to me you are trying to put words into my mouth which is very dangerous
Well, hello tiger!

Not used to the board. Never mind.

The reason its trivial is because we are referring to PR not The actual things such as you have stated so get your facts straight in future. I never once said any of those things are trivial. But this debate certainly is.
It's never trivial when someone grasses me up to the police. Reynolds has done that. It's never trivial when someone racially insults my friends, or abuses them for their sexuality, and these are Peter's specialities. You're fine about an avowed bigot purporting to speak for you as a cannabis user. I'm not.

It seems to me you are giving him far more publicity on here then he could do himself and what is it they say about no such thing as bad publicity?
Try telling Gary Glitter there's no such thing as bad publicity.

I would suggest you get a life and dont let some wanker like PR upset you so much all this hatred and bitterness is not good for you. Your families will be tarnished by this and I feel sorry for you and your families.
If you think exposing racism and bigotry springs from hatred and bitterness, I feel sorry for you.

PRWATCH
30-09-12, 10:05 PM

Me I have a great life and dont hate on any body to these extents its simply not worth it and I would encourage you to try and move on to something else more positive.

All The Best
Icon

The saying there is no such thing as bad publicity might be true for rock stars, or possibly Hollywood actors, but it is most certainly not true for politicians. Exposing the truth about Reynolds is a positive thing to do; next time Sky News or BBC consider asking him to appear on one of their shows, they might do some research first and ask somebody else instead once they find out the truth about him. Like it or not, Reynolds took over the old LCA and is putting himself forward as a spokesman on cannabis law reform. If you care about cannabis law reform in the UK, then you should understand how vital it is he goes, hence why we are keeping people up-to-date with the campaign to expose him for the lying, racist, homophobic, antisemitic, grassing bully he truly is.

Evidently, we do not believe apathy is the best way forward when it comes to racist claiming to represent cannabis consumers in the UK. If the publicity we are generating for Peter Reynolds is good for him then why is he in communication with our web hosts to try to get our site shut down? Why is he complaining bitterly about the article in the Jewish Chronicle (http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/82744/i%E2%80%99m-no-antisemite%E2%80%99-says-man-contesting-corby-election), which appeared as a direct result of a PRWatch expose? Why does he constantly threaten people who question him with the police?

We understand you might be sick of Reynolds, really we do, (we're pretty sick of him ourselves) if that's the case perhaps don't visit Peter Reynolds Watch (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) or the only thread on this forum about Reynolds.

All the best,

PRWatch.

Icon
30-09-12, 10:40 PM
Like I said To me this is trivial aint nothing going to change it I wont debate it with you so Dont bother....

I simply urge you to move on with your lives for the good of your families.

Besides your starting to look like spammers now which is never attractive.... but I most sincerely wish you Peace and Happiness

ATB
Icon

katy
01-10-12, 07:00 AM

No, I'm a bloke who can tell when people are just repeating shit they have heard third hand in order to victimise someone who has not been proven guilty by any official body or agency.

Is there no half ground for you rockster?, Either I am for PR watch or I am a nazi, racist paedophile?(or his daughter)

Do you mean Im not fit to argue because I made a typo? And where do I state that I do support PR? You make some strange posts rockster, you should smoke less!

Well, the entire post was not even directed at you, it was my opinion into the OP, don't know where you got that idea?

Anyway, this is the point,

I used to support Clear, now, I cannot be sure I am supporting a genuine representative, and am not eager to give support to any other organisation that is connected with this kind of witch hunt mentality.

Therefore, I am now not supporting any movement, well done PR watch!

katy
01-10-12, 07:11 AM
If you feel that strongly about it, there's nothing to stop you from writing and publishing a blog entitled: "In defence of Peter Reynolds' assertion there is nothing wrong with a 30-year-old maths teacher fucking his 15-year-old pupil."

Yeah, thats the level isn't it?

If I dont believe your words, (even though I have to be careful it wasn't a 'spoof' post that was included for propaganda purposes) I support paedo's!?

This reminds me of something that was posted on thctalk a while back, BRB

katy
01-10-12, 08:57 AM
Found it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sV7QpRwRP0&feature=related

You're fine about an avowed bigot purporting to speak for you as a cannabis user. I'm not.

big·ot
   [big-uht] Show IPA
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

PRWATCH
01-10-12, 10:30 AM
LOL, I think most people accept the dictionary definition of bigot doesn't mean people who are intolerant of bigots are bigots.

Alterego420
01-10-12, 10:40 AM
Found it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sV7QpRwRP0&feature=related

Either I'm the only one here who doesn't speak German or you just wasted everybody's time posting that clip :)

katy
01-10-12, 11:06 AM
There are subtitles, click on captions, bottom left of screen. Youu may need to watch on you tube!

katy
01-10-12, 11:08 AM
LOL, I think most people accept the dictionary definition of bigot doesn't mean people who are intolerant of bigots are bigots.

Well, lets see;
Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
— big·ot·ed adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb
See bigot defined for English-language learners »
See bigot defined for kids »

No ,it's just " a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices"

dave dangleberry
01-10-12, 11:47 AM

I guess you must have missed the original of his blog post 'Anne Frank – The BBC Gets It Wrong Again'? Its on PRwatch, he called Jews evil. Maybe PR needs to read up about the difference between Zionism and Judaism, but I doubt it.

Are you of the opinion that Anne Franks diary is a Zionist conspiracy? What other possible reason could he have for objecting to its being shown? :confused:

TIKTOK
01-10-12, 11:59 AM
I think the thing to be aware of is, if reform is debated the government will not negotiate at "people level". They will look for a professional body set up to represent "the cause". They do it a lot. I was involved in marine conservation politics a few years ago and when DEFRA wanted to consult RSA (recreational sea anglers) they did so through a "national association" that only represented a very small percentage of sea anglers, just a few thousand out of roughly five million. There was a huge outcry from RSA but DEFRA had already made up their minds. There's also a Sea Angling Conservation Network in Scotland that is receiving grants from the Scottish government to represent sea angling and their conservation policies have very little support from Scottish RSA.

PR wants to be "the chosen one" and he will be if the government choose CLEAR to negotiate with.

PRWATCH
01-10-12, 05:21 PM
Well, lets see;

No ,it's just " a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices"

If you think a bigot is someone who speaks out against racism and homophobia, then like Ed, i feel sorry for you.

katy
01-10-12, 07:20 PM
Read your website buddy!

Im done here, thanks!

amitho
03-10-12, 03:48 PM
Surely, then, there is no need to hide?

Cannabis growers publish the truth about a man who threatens literally everybody with the police/courts, for literally everything 'negative' (read truthful) they say about him.

Why on earth do you think that they would they wish to retain a degree of anonymity, Anonymiss?

Has Jim 'canna-patches for dogs' Alekson been mentioned yet?

If not, he just has been.

hxxp://thurmanhubbard.com/?p=7975

Peter Reynolds' comment, below the article, is typical Pedro - it's all lies: largely. (it isn't: in short).

PRWATCH
05-10-12, 05:45 PM
Latest update on PRWatch - he tries to shut us down ... read more

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/10/peter-reynolds-tries-to-shut-down-peter-reynolds-watch/

PRWATCH
15-10-12, 12:29 AM
Latest from Reynolds - he thinks it's all a big fuss about nothing that Jimmy Savile was a paedophile and the BBC covered it up to avoid embarrassment - http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/10/peter-reynolds-defends-kiddy-fiddler-jimmy-savile/

mellowed
19-10-12, 11:08 AM
Getting a lot of bad press now peter what with your Twitter account and the 2 gay guys.

Your just proving everyone right. Your a hater not a lover. Anything to stir up a bit of trouble so your name gets mentioned.

I can't wait till your out of the loop, on your arse with no mep title. Will see how many friends you have left then want ya. Enjoy your self and I really hope the gay guys take you to court for what ever they can and rinse ya bank account for every single penny.

Ow and as of today your credibility ratings have sunk to a new level. Do you wanna borrow my tunnel excavation machine so ya can get down there and see how bad it is?

So come on peter Reynold lovers, get in here and make the excuses about how he's right in what he tweeted.

lil rasta
19-10-12, 11:35 AM
I dont use twitter, what did he say dude?

mellowed
19-10-12, 01:25 PM
He was calling for a protest outside the gay guys house or something like that and a few other things.

dave dangleberry
23-10-12, 02:00 PM
He was calling for a protest outside the gay guys house or something like that and a few other things.

Thats the other right wing bigoted leader of a joke political party, Nick Griffin. Easy mistake to make.

mellowed
23-10-12, 03:57 PM
Shit, was it?? Fuck me. Aw well there both scum.

PRWATCH
26-10-12, 09:03 PM
Thats the other right wing bigoted leader of a joke political party, Nick Griffin. Easy mistake to make.

lol, yes agreed an easy mistake to make, a lot of people thought the BNP & Peter Reynolds (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/09/bnp-to-back-peter-reynolds-of-clear-in-corby-by-election/) spoof press that someone put out (see OP) was real too. At the end of the day, they are both a couple of right wing wallies worthy of scorn and contempt.

PRWATCH
19-11-12, 03:00 AM
I see Pete did well in the Corby by-election - NOT

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/11/clear-corby-and-statistically-insignificant-margins/

norm
04-12-12, 08:33 PM
So, to be sure I've got this right......

Peter Reynolds exists politically to legalize cannabis. Which is currently very illegal.

Someone posted a fake article about this dude on the net. It got posted on other sites. These sites may or may not be related to cannabis. In other words, his target voters. He then reports these sites to the police, rather than publicly defend his position?

I don't care if the article is fake or not after that. Un-fucking-believable. I'm not sure if I'm angry or saddened tbh

I age i just had this with pr, that's why I'm here reading this,i heard rumours re his racist views and his involvement with the police,i emailed to ask as I'm a member of norml-uk and support clear, he sent a carbon copy of your guys "threatening letter" instead of explaining to me what gwan. Seems he's hijacked our party guys because i only had this problem and no other info. To be asked "are you a grass" and answer by grassing for something that never happened is proof we need a new, complete leadership or non just ignore the law and band together to help the nicked. Well soon win. Ps I'm a mental person and am NOT inciting anything jahh:thumbup:

Sent by a naked baked elf called tapatalk 2

norm
04-12-12, 08:35 PM
Can we not just re form. I swear if all the 3 forums i play in banded together we would be sorted.:D

PRWATCH
25-12-12, 11:39 PM
Peter Reynolds has now been threatening disabled cannabis activists with legal action

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2012/12/reynolds-threatens-disabled-activists-with-legal-action/

mellowed
26-12-12, 11:44 AM
And on it goes. What's he playing at. He's just alienating himself.

VMAX
27-12-12, 02:24 PM
PR then advised me via email that Jeff was an undercover copper…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! you got that right mellowed..

jimmi420
27-12-12, 03:19 PM
I wouldnt let it bother you , they just fucking small fry idiots that no one woulda heard on without the tinternet, nobheads man....

PRWATCH
29-12-12, 11:38 PM
Jeff Ditchfield is a highly respected author on cannabis, who has helped countless people with medicinal cannabis.

Peter Reynolds (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com)' accusation he is an undercover cop is completely ludicrous, and this coming from the leader of CLEAR who has on numerous occasions reported medicinal users of cannabis to the police.

PRWATCH
03-01-13, 05:53 PM
In case you thought CLEAR couldn't stoop any lower, they just did, CLEAR Exec member Graham Smith is reporting activists' wives to their employers.

http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2013/01/do-you-smell-cannabis-law-reform/

Rockster
03-01-13, 08:56 PM
Jeff Ditchfield is a highly respected author on cannabis, who has helped countless people with medicinal cannabis.

Peter Reynolds (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com)' accusation he is an undercover cop is completely ludicrous, and this coming from the leader of CLEAR who has on numerous occasions reported medicinal users of cannabis to the police.

I met Jeff Ditchfield at the Madrid Hemp Expo a couple of months back and took him aside to shake his hand and thank him for all he has done as regards cannabis based medicine for those that need it and if he's a police informant I'm Carmen fucking Miranda and yes that's a load of fruit on my hat!

PRWATCH
05-01-13, 11:49 PM
I met Jeff Ditchfield at the Madrid Hemp Expo a couple of months back and took him aside to shake his hand and thank him for all he has done as regards cannabis based medicine for those that need it and if he's a police informant I'm Carmen fucking Miranda and yes that's a load of fruit on my hat!

Jeff Ditchfield is one of many respected cannabis activists who Peter Reynolds (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/) has libelled.

PRWATCH
08-01-13, 04:00 AM
Der Führer how achieved this media coverage in the internatinoally respected medical cannabis magazine Treating Yourself (http://treatingyourself.com/)

Peter Reynolds: division in the UK cannabis movement. (http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/?p=750)

Rockster
08-01-13, 04:06 PM
Big ups to Richard Schrubb for the article and big ups to Marco Renda for publishing it.

PRWATCH
23-01-13, 05:18 PM
Peter Reynolds has now taken to pretending to be an investigative journalist called James Clay to try to dig up dirt on Sarah McCulloch and Re:Vision Drug Policy Network.

http://www.sarahmcculloch.com/opinion/2013/peter-reynolds-investigative-journalist/