PDA

View Full Version : Lol. Place your bets.....

The Snow Queen
30-07-07, 11:30 AM
Saudi Arabia will buy £12 billion of US arms.

Meanwhile, the US will give £12 billion military aid to Israel.

So..... who's gonna throw the first shot this time??? and who's got the oil???

Should Israel just get on with it and nuke Palestine?

Any one got a light? :D xxx

lkdj2003
30-07-07, 12:13 PM
I would bet that the usa has the oil already sorted, like they have in iraq. As for the israelis they are another bush partner in the making. Just because the palistinans won't kiss bush ass, they are outed by both countries.

I just see bush and his bandits as just that "Bandits". If anyone believes what the bush bandits are saying about a free world and all that cock and bull then you are wrongly mistaking. I mean i can remember this country being alot more free than it is today and is going to get worse.

The same goes for the iraq/afghanistan war's, they will not be over in the near future, far far from it. With all the lies and bull shit coming from the bush bandits about them winning ground is bull shit. Infact they where under major gun fire and attack last week the usa had to retreat, but we didn't see/hear that on the news did we.

Bush and Brown should really be focussing on Putin. After all he is on the same/more power as the bush and the brown bandits, but the only difference is that he could blow the usa and uk out of the ground in one push of a button and i really think it's on his mind. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

asci
30-07-07, 12:13 PM
hmmm, I'd say there's a connection hidden in there..

The Snow Queen
30-07-07, 12:48 PM
Just a quickie :)...

I love the Russians. My uncle is Russian lol.

Now... where did they (our Bandits) decide to put the nuke defences?

and? freedom?.....where is the worlds biggest Mosque being built again? nowt like a London skyline now is there?

Are we being protected from Hisslam???...... or do they need protecting from us?

and? the way I see it is this. Saudi have just supplied Israel with their arms via the middle man lol....

I knew I was in the wrong career..... :D

Mum
30-07-07, 01:17 PM
Put it this way, Middle Eastern (among other) countries hire terrorist groups and individuals.
We hire terrorist states...

Who are the real terrorists?

Jameo
30-07-07, 09:16 PM
Agree totally, granted Iraq was not the nicest of places to live when saddam was around, but how can the war there be justified when the killings that took place in Rwanda and the killings now taking place in africa, in particular sierra leone slip by almost unnoticed on the inetrnational stage.

This is just another example of the powers that be helping themselves behind a mask of helping others

The Snow Queen
30-07-07, 09:46 PM
we can do a little to help Rwanda... buy Arabica Coffee :D xxx

http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.rwanda.html

Jameo
30-07-07, 10:41 PM
lol, i'll do me bit snow ;)

lkdj2003
30-07-07, 10:43 PM
how can the war there be justified when the killings that took place in Rwanda and the killings now taking place in africa, in particular sierra leone slip by almost unnoticed on the inetrnational stage.

Because those countrys don't have any main assets that the us/uk wants (oil). So there for they are forgotten about. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

I've always thought this about the iraq war and that is when bush was saying we need to stop the sadam regime to help the iraq people, why not help the other poor countrys then. But after chatting to a few family members who are in the forces there storys are so so different from what we are all told to believe. Money/Greed/oil are the three things that they are trying to help get out of there countrys nothing else. They don't care about the people.