PDA

View Full Version : nutrient problems.

bugser
14-09-12, 03:17 PM
im running bubblers under 3 600 w hps.
im using ghe flora series mixing a solotion aruond 1.1 ec using ro water
im adding mineral magic and diamond nectar.. and superthrive..and some ripen during flowering
i also have a bottle of bio essentials...but havent used it yet ..says on the bottle not to use it whit flora series..
now to my problem... im keep gettin brown spots on my leaves...
and ph keeps raising... from 5.8 where i want it... to around 6.5 the next day:(

please help!!!

Icon
14-09-12, 04:20 PM
Hmmm is it me or is there a massive influx of cash croppers coming out the wood work over recent weeks, perhaps its the sign of the times and people are turning to this because they have no other alternative they can think of.

Why would you be using 1800ws of light if you dont know how to grow?

I suggest you just use 1 600w then goto the infirmary and follow the advice on there about how to post if you have a problem with your plants, then read up on the stickies in here for a good while

I know this is not what you want to hear but its actually the best advice you will receive in this thread.

ATB
Icon

bugser
14-09-12, 05:06 PM
first of all im not really cashcropping..... we are a couple of friends sharing the work ..and of course the crop...
these problems have not appeared before

thougt this would be the place that could be nice place to discust this...i might be wrong..

anyway ..your opinon sounds just silly.....do you think the best way to fix the problem is to kill a couple of plants...:)

have a nice day....hope there is some positive people left out there...

Alzy
14-09-12, 05:50 PM
How many plants do you have and do they all show the same symptoms?

bugser
14-09-12, 07:20 PM
i have six bubblers witrh four plants in each..its only some of the leaves on some plants... i´ll get some pics tomorrow..

bugser
14-09-12, 07:26 PM
i have six bubblers witrh four plants in each..its only some of the leaves on some plants... i´ll get some pics tomorrow..

bugser
14-09-12, 07:30 PM
actually its mainly the tops that recives the most light that show symptoms...problems started when i moved
then installed a ro filter..thought that wuold help me with the ph... but no....
strange thing is that the setup have been running well for more than two years..

rapid7
14-09-12, 07:53 PM
so you have not read the rules either mate 10 plants you have 24 be gone

Alzy
14-09-12, 11:17 PM
Fell into the trap !