PDA

View Full Version : best strains to try in the Dam

Smokey_Mcpot
17-02-09, 03:26 AM
Hi,

me and me m8 are going to the dam on the 20th of April and i be most grateful if people could reccomend any strains to try?

I defo going to try bubblegum, ive heard great things about it.

cheers

bergkamp
17-02-09, 08:53 AM
i loved the orange bud out there , cant remember where i got it though

Cones247
17-02-09, 11:29 AM
Last time I was there I was in The Oude Kerke (Old Church) and they had Ice Skunk with a big sign saying 'Warning! Strong!'
So you should prob give that a go.

jhr1710
17-02-09, 07:13 PM
chocolope from grey area. tasted like starburst! barney's lounge always has some brilliant strains on sale. first time i went ny diesel was my favourite, got it from a little shop called balou's. oh you gotta try lavender as well, very strong herbal smoke. could go on and on. do a bit of research before you go to find out the coffeshps you should visit (grey area, barneys etc) and those you shouldn't (the bulldog) :bigjoint:

Mr_Bimble
18-02-09, 04:58 PM
Depends on what you like..

For nice highs - Nevilles haze, Amnesia haze, strawberry haze, Blueberry.

For a nice stone - Sour Deisel, Trainwreck, La Confidential, NYD.

Hash - Caramello, Temple ball, Isolator.

Coffee shops De Kuil, Grey area, Amnesia, Barneys, Greenhouse lounge, Hunters bar, Dampkring (old one).

Seed shops - Greenhouse, Barneys Farm, Hunters bar, Dampkring growshop.

Mofisto
23-03-09, 03:12 PM
Mexican Haze from dampkring, the one next to barneys. they have some very nice iceolater as well, starting at 15/g going all the way to 50/g.

also if you like blue strains mellow yellow is the place to go, very ngood atmosphere as well + friendly staff.

for sheer variety go to bluebird.

diceman23
23-03-09, 10:08 PM
Greenhouse-Super Silver Haze, Cheese

Bubblegum, NYC Diesel, Blueberry(STRONG STONE), Jack Herer,

I tried some Orange bud out there which for me was a mellow smoke with a nice aroma. The list is endless so go out there to some respected coffee shops and decide for yourself:)

tin24FTW
29-03-09, 04:39 PM
g-13,white russian,super silver haze .dampkring probaly the best menu in the dam

mr_stauf
29-03-09, 06:19 PM
How much do the more famous strains of seeds cost in the dam ?
Will 10 sensi jack herer seeds set me back just over £100 like most online vendors charge.

satans_banjo
30-03-09, 12:07 AM
I really enjoyed amnesia haze and super polm when I went, but a mate of mine went to a coffeeshop a little bit out in the suburbs and found some stuff called 'royal jelly' - some amazing hash with the consistency of toffee. Cost €25 a gram which is pretty steep but apparently it's an amazing high.

The_Hunter
30-03-09, 07:16 PM
hmm i like my hash what else is on offer out there?

tin24FTW
30-03-09, 07:23 PM
hmm i like my hash what else is on offer out there?

watever you want its all there:spliffter:you find that the hash is more expensive that the weed.i seen hash at 50 euro a gram now i didnt buy any but it must be good at that.the thing with the hash for me is i like to smoke a spliff rather than a pipe an bar a few strains of hash nepal,zero zero an a couple more its all very sticky icky,so when you try an put it in a spliff it goes in in lumps.i got 16grams of zero zero in the dam for 50 euro,its like a nice smooth pollen an getted ye stained so was a good buy.maybe roll a wee g-13 after all this caht of toking:spliffter::spliffter::thefinger::thefinger: :dance2::dance2::headbang::headbang::barmy:

tin24FTW
30-03-09, 07:25 PM
How much do the more famous strains of seeds cost in the dam ?
Will 10 sensi jack herer seeds set me back just over £100 like most online vendors charge.

the seeds over there are very expensive,not sure on the strains but seen seeds at 150 euro a pack of 5.seeds are alot cheaper on the net.on sayimg that this is ina round central dam an everything is overpriced around here