PDA

View Full Version : small oil run after advice

DrGreen
09-11-12, 06:27 PM
right now ive been slaving with 20 grams acetone and a boiling pan at 100-120 so not to burn it, i ended up thick oil, and its heavy.... 1 spliff and my eyes are heavy not stoned but very dont know flue like tiredness im literatly struggling to type, hence why i aint updating diary now

only thing is like whne i power dry smoke form the plant in oven it gets a dog food smell..... now the oil has that and the taste, is that normal as i expected a resin smell not power dryed weed lol,

stil doing magic pics to come in my diary too of it, took me 4 hours to get like 3ml oil but we will see soon. i wana makesure ive got it right lol.

i am buying a rice cooker on ebay as ive 9 oz coming for my grandas cancer, ive got £50s or acetone £1.25 a small bottle lol, and isolporopol stuff but ive only got 2 bottles atm small things.
hope it goes alrite hope for nice advice :) lol il b#e back when this sht warn off im dropping on the keys

im thinking the dogmell has stained the oil i think its frm the high bits left in the pan that burnt a little from being dry

VMAX
18-11-12, 03:39 PM
had a real hard time reading that Drgreen, looks to me that its good oil,lol.