PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Seeds Company

CURTIS
25-11-12, 09:15 PM
hi there has anyone every grown a sweet seeds strain because i aaaam currently grow the auto sweet skunk
3rd generation auto-flowering variety. Sweet Seeds has created this hybrid as its tribute to this classic, well-loved family of cannabis. It is a hybrid cross between an Early Skunk elite clone and an automatic version of Critical Mass from Sweet Seeds´ R&D Department **LINK REMOVED but there is not alot of information or many fellow growers of this seed as i have search over the net . anyways gis a shout be mice to chat because i am so happy with this strain i want to no moree :toke: thanks alot guys

Rory Breaker
25-11-12, 09:17 PM
i have heard that sweet seeds do some cracking strains.. not grown any myself but will maybe go pick and mix and get a fem seed or 2 a little way down the line :)

CURTIS
25-11-12, 09:42 PM
nice to hear mate i agree definatly crackers .i would defo recommend for sure my buds are just startimg to pop but the growth pattern an structure the strain is lovely . an is a pleasure to look after :toke: hope she burns just as good as she looks an smells ha anyways thanks for da reply bro

sshz
28-12-12, 03:08 AM
You will love their stuff. I've grown and done numerous reports on their strains and loved them all.

One of my favorites, Green Poison.

Mucky Pup
28-12-12, 01:00 PM
I've done a few of their strains & was very happy.Cream Caramel fem/regular & fem/auto is a great strain,I kept a Double White mother & I'm still growing it.

Earwig
31-05-13, 09:32 PM
I've grown a few cream caramels and wild roses, very nice but neither particularly potent imo.

Worth growing though. I preferred the wild rose of the two.

I also tried a single green poison, but it was a total mutant and only grew two single fingered leaves by the time my others went into flower. Shame, as I was hopeful it'd be a nice smoke.

cowboycat
05-06-13, 04:20 AM
I am growing the sweet skunk and sweet cheese. My first auto grow and I grow outside I am very happy with them both. Came up in 4 days and now after only 19 days the cheese is showing she is a female just like she should be. The skunk has not shown its sex yet but I will say I have two girls. They are both around 8" tall and just as wide. I could not be happier with them will for sure have some more of the offerings from Sweet Seeds.

DapaJa
06-03-14, 05:22 PM
I know this is old, but i am currently growing a feminised BIG FOOT strain from Sweet Seeds..

I'll let you know how it turns out/tastes etc if its still of any interest to anyone.

J |B

bushgrower
06-03-14, 05:26 PM
yeah dapaja let us know how they go
im a huge fan of sweet seeds and also of there green poison
never grown out the bigfoot but she do look nice

Mr Pothead
06-03-14, 06:07 PM
Grown a couple of sweet seeds autos, great genetics if I'm honest

Iv done sweet afghan delicious, sweet skunk auto and sweet cream caramel, all very nice plants

tokersupreme
06-03-14, 08:27 PM
The skunk is one of the better I did and I liked red poison.

not fussed with jack47 or cream caramel tbh gave a pack of.caramel away actually.