PDA

View Full Version : Sensei Seeds

CBD
16-03-09, 10:21 PM
I was just wondering why sensei seeds are so expensive, is it a good indication of quality, or are they just the Sony of the seed word?

On a budget thing at the moment so not looking to spend over £50 for seeds but maybe for the future?

bigballs
16-03-09, 10:28 PM
Check out the THCtalk shop, good selection of seeds, safe and super reliable speedy service. Top right middle button ;)

The_Hunter
16-03-09, 10:32 PM
some people would say you pay for genetics that you could use for your whole life.
others would say fuck that pay 20-30 for seeds like some in the THCtalk shop.

i am one of the others.

CBD
17-03-09, 11:47 AM
Yep checked out the shop, this is a great forum and the shop has some cool strains. An excellent way to support the site, i wouldnt go anywhere else.

I was just curious, sensei's prices seem to be totally against the market force.

allahu_akbar
17-03-09, 12:58 PM
seed prices dont really phase me,
As long as u get at least 1ounce from 1! plant then you are saving money
and you usually end up with more then that!

someone
18-03-09, 02:28 PM
iv never grown any sensi strains but a mate has been growing for a fair few years and always uses sensi strains for his crosses and he grows the best stuff iv ever smoked and every batch is top stuff

Dredlock
21-03-09, 03:20 PM
It's like anything in life, you get what you pay for!!! Sensi have been going for a long time now, and still right up there with the top of the bunch, I have spoken to sensi loads on the fone and couldnt fault them or their seeds in any way ever!!

Already_Busted
31-03-09, 11:25 PM
Yeah it doesnt suprise me. Sensi is a big name with loads of awards and a great track record.