PDA

View Full Version : London 420 event

Master Poet
25-01-13, 05:03 PM
Well, its coming to that time of the year again when smokers, tokers and the general population come together to celebrate 420. This year again it is being held in Hyde Park London (Speakers Corner) from midday till late. Get along if you can and show your support for the cause.

This year it falls on a SATURDAY so there are no excuses for not attending and doing your bit.

As an added bonus I WILL be attending and doing a little moving and shaking

Don't forget, April 20th 12:00 @ Hyde Park, Speakers Corner. LONDON.

Be there and be STONED!

https://www.facebook.com/events/385155471578604/?fref=ts

Vador
25-01-13, 05:29 PM
Hello what's this about then??
I not long deleted Facebook so can't use the link.
Sounds interesting though

Master Poet
25-01-13, 05:34 PM
Hello what's this about then??
I not long deleted Facebook so can't use the link.
Sounds interesting though

Its the annual 420 smoke up in London, happens every year. Get yourself along, its a great day with lots of smoking and funky smells and music.

Vador
25-01-13, 05:36 PM
What like people just walking around blazing up in the street??
Is their no police??
I'm gonna have to get online and do some research on this one
Thanks

Master Poet
25-01-13, 05:40 PM
There will be 2000+ at the event, we basically just sit around in the park smoking up, joints, bongs, vapes, whatever you like. Yes the police will be in attendance but there will be no arrests unless you are caught dealing. The police will be no trouble and even walk through the crowds chatting to people. Its all very friendly and relaxed.

Vador
25-01-13, 05:51 PM
Sounds like a good day out, just watched a couple of vids and it looks pretty good
Ill have to try and get a few people interested

stonedbunny
25-01-13, 05:54 PM
aww i wish i could but kids and shit. is it every year??

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

needsmust
26-01-13, 10:51 AM
There is something on in most enlightened cities on April 20th = 420.
Sounds like a fab day if the weather cooperates.
Even if it doesn't, the chance to see Poet 'moving and shaking' must be worth something.

Mr-Lover
26-01-13, 10:54 AM
I Sure Will Be There Mr P... Not Far From Me... See you's There :)

RastaMouse22
26-01-13, 11:10 AM
just mentioned it the mrs... expecting something like oo you cant go lol..

nope i got go babe sounds like a good day.. gonna ask a mate if she wants to go.. so hopefull i make it :bigjoint:

peace

jimmi420
26-01-13, 11:22 AM
Is their no police??
Thanks
420 is the worlds anual day of the weed lover, a celebration of all cannabis related things, origianates from california i think, from wayyyy back, donkeys years ago.

Upton
26-01-13, 11:24 AM
i'll be attending with the wife :D

psychocannanaut
26-01-13, 11:41 AM
see you there poet, we were both there last year.. but this year i know who to look out for ;)

psychocannanaut
26-01-13, 11:42 AM
Is their no police??
Thanks
not been to nottinghill carnival? its a similar deal really, police turn a blind eye.. should make it nottinghill carnival in august... its a wicked party and everyones smoking up.

Gabbatek
26-01-13, 11:46 AM
yeah totally up for this, never been before as london is a 3 hour drive away and my jeep loves petrol haha but yeahh totally feeling it

dank
26-01-13, 11:48 AM
Me and the wife will be attending this :) sounds like a good day out

L
26-01-13, 12:34 PM
Will try and make it :)

mellowed
26-01-13, 12:40 PM
Hmmmm daughters 6th birthday and party or go get blazed with stoner mates in London.

I can see a divorce coming.

DrGreen
26-01-13, 12:50 PM
I AM IN!!!!!!! told the wife this is my birthday treat as she couldnt afford amsterdam xD (my birthdays a month before btw so dont wish me lol )

420 i think if i remeber correctly was a term used by smokers at school saying ''ill meet you at the flag post at 4.20 for a smoke, '' so they soon started saying is it 4.20?
and that became the known slang of the day for go for a smoke, like we say lets go for a joint lol

L
26-01-13, 12:55 PM
420 i think if i remeber correctly was a term used by smokers at school saying ''ill meet you at the flag post at 4.20 for a smoke, '' so they soon started saying is it 4.20?
and that became the known slang of the day for go for a smoke, like we say lets go for a joint lol

That seems like the most common story I have heard also but the origins are unknown really.

foopa
26-01-13, 12:58 PM
Definitely will be there should be puffing on some nice green fingers crossed.
Thanks for posting Poet.

Upton
26-01-13, 01:00 PM
Poet I'm not on facewank so if theirs anything interesting on the link can you post it here please.

jimmi420
26-01-13, 01:08 PM
I AM IN!!!!!!! told the wife this is my birthday treat as she couldnt afford amsterdam xD (my birthdays a month before btw so dont wish me lol )

and that became the known slang of the day for go for a smoke, like we say lets go for a joint lolThat and a few more stories, but yes.

psychocannanaut
26-01-13, 03:08 PM

yeah hear that one alot, no offence intended but i dont buy it (through pure british arrogance)

however april 20th is hitlers birthday...

jimmi420
26-01-13, 03:11 PM
however april 20th is hitlers birthday...

And what cunt he turned out to be.

psychocannanaut
26-01-13, 03:13 PM
cunt seems abit of an understatement lol

NexSacramentum
31-01-13, 05:34 PM
I'll be up for this.
Is there a certain place people are planning on grouping beforehand? I know it's in the speakers corner but I have no idea who I'm looking out for :p

Master Poet
31-01-13, 06:06 PM
OK People.

If you get to speakers corner and walk into the park you will see a cafe area with seating outside, people tend to gather round this area and the grass to the right of the cafe. I will be there form about 11am waiting for you fugly lot to arrive, I will be the official THCTALK meeter and greeter. I will be wearing either my cannabis hoody or my LEAP UK T-shirt or both. If you cant see anyone just follow your nose.:D

I would also suggest bringing some food, drink and any other supplies that you deem necessary. Although there are food shops about they can be on the expensive side, or there is a Maccy D's close by (rather you than me).

So come along and have a nice chilled time and a lot of fun.

Petal
16-02-13, 03:06 AM
Times like this I wish I was I could join you all! Hope you all have a wonderful get together and I'll be thinking of you all my side of the pond! Happy daze folks! xo

Famlay
16-02-13, 03:57 PM
this should be a sticky, LET THE PEOPLE KNOW!

red eye knight
26-02-13, 08:31 PM
I'm up for it, only alf hour away from me!

Will be a good day!

Cheers peeps

R.e.k.

LBN
26-02-13, 09:44 PM
I've made this a sticky.

Master Poet
26-02-13, 09:53 PM
Cheers LBN.

LBN
26-02-13, 10:07 PM
Cheers LBN.

No worrys. i wont be able to go :)... i'll have to sit at pats corner on my own all day smoking... :smokie:

Skunk Brother
26-02-13, 10:25 PM
This sounds like a gd day out. I will need to check my diary.

dekay
27-02-13, 04:07 PM
Too far away for me, I dont drive, got no money and its wrong end of country, enjoy yourselves though people should be fun.:)

mellowed
01-03-13, 03:35 PM
Bump........

ChuChu
01-03-13, 03:43 PM
Sounds a good day out..:joint:

Peace..:weed:

Mr Pothead
01-03-13, 05:23 PM
Ill be there if the mrs ain't workin

Krofam
01-03-13, 07:09 PM
ill defo be there. basically down the road from me..

might have to buy/make myself a "THC Talk" T-Shirt..

hopefully theres a decent bit of smoke going around soon.. mine wont be anywhere near ready :)

toke on

Oldwolf
01-03-13, 09:49 PM
Me and the Mrs will probably be going sounds like a good day out :)

Upton
01-03-13, 09:52 PM
I'm going to glue seeds to the wife forehead so say hi if you see us :D

Mysteri0n
01-03-13, 10:39 PM
Well, its coming to that time of the year again when smokers, tokers and the general population come together to celebrate 420. This year again it is being held in Hyde Park London (Speakers Corner) from midday till late. Get along if you can and show your support for the cause.

This year it falls on a SATURDAY so there are no excuses for not attending and doing your bit.

As an added bonus I WILL be attending and doing a little moving and shaking

Don't forget, April 20th 12:00 @ Hyde Park, Speakers Corner. LONDON.

Be there and be STONED!

https://www.facebook.com/events/385155471578604/?fref=ts

I'm in! And ill travel down from Wales!

M

Sent from my Crappy iPhone using Tapatalk

needsmust
03-03-13, 05:58 PM
I'll be coming in from Bristol, should be a good one. I went to one 12 years ago in Manchester, and a Marijuana March in Dublin in 2005. I'll have better smoke this time, lol.

Mysteri0n
03-03-13, 11:44 PM
I'll be coming in from Bristol, should be a good one. I went to one 12 years ago in Manchester, and a Marijuana March in Dublin in 2005. I'll have better smoke this time, lol.

Plan it so we are on the same train?. Probs some more welsh members going too.

M

needsmust
04-03-13, 08:52 PM
I'm debating train (to bring my dog) or bus, I plan on arriving into Victoria by 10am, hoping they won't have the dogs out that early.
Last summer I got off the bus to indicating dogs, and again 10 minutes later in the train station as well. My charm let me walk both times with nothing. I'm hoping the horseshoes are still up my ass.

SkunkAnonymous
05-03-13, 09:42 AM
Plan it so we are on the same train?. Probs some more welsh members going too.

M

I'm up for coming, hope the mrs don't have work.. If she does ah well ill come on my own

-Skunk

Mysteri0n
05-03-13, 03:26 PM
Kool well if enough people say, I'm up for meeting people at brizzle(Bristol) or reading or even at paddington.

This is guna be a laugh and I'm def down for it!.

babybud3232
05-03-13, 04:06 PM
as long as I have the day to myself
"fingers crossed" ,I will def be passing by:D

SkunkAnonymous
06-03-13, 12:35 PM
right.. the mrs is working on that day so she wouldent be coming but I spoke to a few of the lads last night and there defo on comin with me, I'm thinkin of driving but is there places to park and what's it like driving around in London as I never been there before and I live in alot quieter city compared to London lol.. not that quiet tho

-Skunk

Mysteri0n
06-03-13, 02:33 PM
right.. the mrs is working on that day so she wouldent be coming but I spoke to a few of the lads last night and there defo on comin with me, I'm thinkin of driving but is there places to park and what's it like driving around in London as I never been there before and I live in alot quieter city compared to London lol.. not that quiet tho

-Skunk

Get a train/coach parking is a nightmare at the best of times... And ull more than likely pay £60 for the day!

I'm getting a train on the day, from Cardiff central aiming to get into London for 10:30 which means probs an 8/8:30 train.

Peace.

Alzy
06-03-13, 05:01 PM
Just requested the day off??? Just wait and see if its approved.
We having a way to identify who's who? I mean, from us and them?

Mysteri0n
06-03-13, 05:05 PM
I'm buying a a SIM card for the day and will give the number out the night before on here :) and I will be getting a mysterion Tshirt :D just so I can meet up with some guys on here...

We could say meet somewhere at like 11 and make our way down there?

Alzy
06-03-13, 05:15 PM
In Essex near a station that i can get to the tube so if I have it off I'm up there.
Might see about hiring a mule as well.

Master Poet
06-03-13, 05:17 PM
Well I'll be in disguise.:cool:

Oldwolf
06-03-13, 05:25 PM

-Skunk

If you want to drive the best bet is to drive into a place that is at the end of the tube system, park there and get the tube in to the centre of town, we usually go to Wimbledon park up there and get the tube parking tends to be cheaper and no congestion charges, parking in the centre of London will cost you a fortune if you drive up to Hyde Park :)

Mysteri0n
06-03-13, 05:46 PM
If I travel up the night before ill be in Wimbledon. That's where my folks live

As for my Tshirt 178624

Atleast you'll be able to spot me... I think thct members should get name specific tshirts :D

M

Alzy
06-03-13, 08:58 PM
If I travel up the night before ill be in Wimbledon. That's where my folks live

As for my Tshirt 178624

Atleast you'll be able to spot me... I think thct members should get name specific tshirts :D

M

Whit T-shirt from primarni and a black marker for mine.

needsmust
06-03-13, 10:05 PM
I'm buying a a SIM card for the day and will give the number out the night before on here :) and I will be getting a mysterion Tshirt :D just so I can meet up with some guys on here...

Good idea about the sim, should we pick a network that's cheap and free text others on it?
and

Whit T-shirt from primarni and a black marker for mine.
That'll do!

SouthCoastSmokers
06-03-13, 10:58 PM
We will see you all there would say should get a tent there but people would only try growing in it :D
SCS

Alzy
07-03-13, 01:03 AM
We will see you all there would say should get a tent there but people would only try growing in it :D
SCS

Or even worse smoke init.
HOTBOX anyone?

needsmust
07-03-13, 08:12 AM
It would be hilarious to bring a tent, esp if it were raining.

Its 6 weeks away....jayzus thats forever!

Mysteri0n
07-03-13, 09:19 AM
It would be hilarious to bring a tent, esp if it were raining.

Its 6 weeks away....jayzus thats forever!

Haha get a pop up one perfect for hot boxing and u watch 200 stoners trying to put it back in the bag :p

M

Master Poet
07-03-13, 09:26 AM
Haha get a pop up one perfect for hot boxing and u watch 200 stoners trying to put it back in the bag :p

M

Last time I hot boxed in a small tent (there were 6 of us in there) I'd had a curry the night before and farted in the tent, needless to say I had the tent to myself for quite sometime breathing in all those lovely fumes.

Mysteri0n
07-03-13, 09:50 AM
Tehehehe great idea!. I just farted and held my gf's head under the duvet :D that got her up!

M

Master Poet
07-03-13, 09:54 AM
Tehehehe great idea!. I just farted and held my gf's head under the duvet :D that got her up!

M

DUTCH OVENS!!!!! LMAO

Works wonders! :D

needsmust
15-03-13, 08:49 PM
This was posted by London Cannabis Club on FB, guidelines for being searched
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=180755&d=1363376793

Mysteri0n
18-03-13, 01:41 PM
Too all the non paranoid southwest members going to 420.... Im aiming to be in paddington station for about 10:30 so i can get some breakfast and stuff and meet up with my mates from back home.. if you want to meet up with me pm me or post on this thread and the night before ill buy a simcard to use for the day and give the number out ONLY IN PM'S!. might be nice to go as a group,

M

NFA
18-03-13, 01:55 PM
nice! I'd forgotten about this. went to it a while ago now, completely by accident, couldn't believe my luck.
ill be bringing all my juggling shit so keep an eye out for someone juggling 5 orange balls, and come say hi!

needsmust
29-03-13, 09:12 PM
Also coming in from the SW, I'm booked to arrive in Victoria around 1030, wander over after a coffee n breakie.
Now to get a tshirt...

Butch Roughlove
29-03-13, 11:44 PM
I'll be there on my own(Billy no mates) but am not worried as stoners are a friendly bunch!We need more and more people all the time to show up and hopefully will show the rest of the populace we are harmless and our beloved plant is just that a plant not some evil that needs eradicating.
Just worked out the dates and my crop should just be ready in time.MMM home grow white widow!

Mysteri0n
30-03-13, 12:23 AM
Get a Tshirt that reps your screen name and have thct on the back and we'll find you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Alzy
30-03-13, 10:34 AM
I'm desperately trying to get the day off.

Ill also wear an identifying t-shirt, something yoda'ie

L
30-03-13, 11:51 AM
3 weeks today, hope I can make it :)

Mysteri0n
30-03-13, 12:59 PM
I'm desperately trying to get the day off.

Ill also wear an identifying t-shirt, something yoda'ie

You'll always find something yoda'y at play.com or somewhere like hmv.

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

highdihigh
04-04-13, 03:35 PM
420 - thought this was the Californian police code for cannabis felony in progress, as in
'Calling all cars - 420 in progress at Hyde Park Corner.............and another.............oh and another.................hang on......etc etc '

Master Poet
04-04-13, 03:39 PM
I will be arriving at around 1pm, a little later than I anticipated. There are one or two people who I will be meeting up with there, they know who they are, I WILL BE THERE, just a little late. :D

FoxyLady
04-04-13, 03:45 PM
I will be arriving at around 1pm, a little later than I anticipated. There are one or two people who I will be meeting up with there, they know who they are, I WILL BE THERE, just a little late. :D

Well better late than never I've always sed :D

From deep inside my den.....

Cuda
04-04-13, 04:10 PM

Good to see you posting again.... Where ya been???

FoxyLady
04-04-13, 04:12 PM
Good to see you posting again.... Where ya been???

In his naughty room having a spanking good time I bet ...it's hott in there!! Unlike u in the warmer regions Sarge n us in da bloody chilllarrrr :D

Master Poet
04-04-13, 04:17 PM
Well foxy, I think I have a good excuse for arriving late that day. ;)

And Sarge, I have had a raging throat and chest infection since last weekend and Im just getting over it, wasnt really up to much tbh.

moodymann
04-04-13, 04:45 PM
Think I'm gonna go to this as well...weather depending...can't be arsed to stand around Hyde park all day if it's freezing and pissing it down. Who knows it might even still be snowing!

Looks like I'll be buying myself a Moodymann tshirt (he's a music producer from the states btw - I'm actually not that moody)

mc6pack
04-04-13, 04:51 PM
I'd love to go if I was further from the Scottish border lol.

FoxyLady
04-04-13, 04:55 PM
Haha if I'm going I will be the one in the foxy outfit !! In front of the news cameras normally !! ;)

Dave-Hester
05-04-13, 02:48 PM
Me and a few friends are going this year. :)

Alzy
05-04-13, 04:31 PM
So what's the crack there anyway???
We all sneak/mill around until 16:20 and then all of a sudden we all spark up an spliff from nowhere!!!!
30 seconds later we're all engulfed in a massive cannabis cloud of smoke?

Master Poet
05-04-13, 04:38 PM
No Alzy,

You get there and meet the other like minded people and spark up all day long, mill about meet new people. Bring ya bong if ya like there will be others there that will be doing the same.

Alzy
05-04-13, 06:30 PM
No Alzy,

You get there and meet the other like minded people and spark up all day long, mill about meet new people. Bring ya bong if ya like there will be others there that will be doing the same.

I'm just a bit wary about getting lifted by poo poo and then further investigation.

Rockster
05-04-13, 07:54 PM
See you there chaps and will be with L33t from the Mr Nice forum who if you don't know him is a top notch macro photographer who did the pic of a single resin head showing a reflection of Howard Marks and 'Mr Nice'.

We took this pic at my place a while ago of some of sonic of sonic seeds genetics.

Not bad eh?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=186071&d=1365187945

Mysteri0n
05-04-13, 07:58 PM
See you there chaps and will be with L33t from the Mr Nice forum who if you don't know him is a top notch macro photographer who did the pic of a single resin head showing a reflection of Howard Marks and 'Mr Nice'.

We took this pic at my place a while ago of some of sonic of sonic seeds genetics.

Not bad eh?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=186071&d=1365187945

I get to meet Rockster! :D

M

Rockster
05-04-13, 08:01 PM
Fuck that, I'll get to meet Mysteri0n!

See you there bro.

I should be packing some NL#5/Haze courtesy of my good mucker L33t!

FoxyLady
05-04-13, 09:03 PM
You get to meet Foxy too :D

Mysteri0n
05-04-13, 09:33 PM
Fuck that, I'll get to meet Mysteri0n!

See you there bro.

I should be packing some NL#5/Haze courtesy of my good mucker L33t!

Fuck yer! Guna be an awsome day out! Sounds like a fucking tasty strain! I'm guna be bringing some pogt purple og trifle :D
And hopefully some nitroxpress! If she finishes in time :D
And foxy! It's a date!

M

Alzy
05-04-13, 09:48 PM
I'm there either way. It's a day outta the house init.
Gonna order me t-shirt now. Gotta be a laugh init.
Sorry if I put a downr on the thread

needsmust
07-04-13, 11:20 AM
When it comes to buying a SIM for the day, any recommendation of one network over another?

Mysteri0n
07-04-13, 11:28 AM
Order a free giffgaff sim online. Free calls

L
07-04-13, 12:00 PM
I can come for the day on me tod but the missus is to parra lol

Duke1
07-04-13, 12:15 PM
sadly dont think we going to get there,still treating missus skin cancer and she doesnt want to apear in public yet.maybe next year.owwwwww

FoxyLady
07-04-13, 10:50 PM
I can come for the day on me tod but the missus is to parra lol
do it then mate ....cya therre ;)

FoxyLady
07-04-13, 10:51 PM
sadly dont think we going to get there,still treating missus skin cancer and she doesnt want to apear in public yet.maybe next year.owwwwww

Atb duke1 and mrsduke1 there's always anuvva time x

saif1311
10-04-13, 10:42 PM
deffo gonna go to this! loved it last year :)

Famlay
10-04-13, 10:54 PM
how was it mate from the videos on youtube it looks like a SMALL group of [no racism intended here] white kids smoking 1 spliff between 5 people oh and not to mention the shit england weather....
deffo gonna go to this! loved it last year :)

Alzy
11-04-13, 02:38 AM
Ill be there, fuck it.
Either a spliff or a Stella.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=92268

Cuda
11-04-13, 02:57 AM
Well foxy, I think I have a good excuse for arriving late that day. ;)

And Sarge, I have had a raging throat and chest infection since last weekend and Im just getting over it, wasnt really up to much tbh.

Hope your all better matey. Chest infections are killers.

Master Poet
11-04-13, 07:29 AM
Hope your all better matey. Chest infections are killers.

Yup cheers, all good now I hope, finished the antibiotics so jobs a goodun. Will be up and running for this event no problem.

Mr Pothead
11-04-13, 08:10 AM
how was it mate from the videos on youtube it looks like a SMALL group of [no racism intended here] white kids smoking 1 spliff between 5 people oh and not to mention the shit england weather....

This time it will be a bunch of white men smoking man spliffs :)

Alzy
11-04-13, 09:40 AM
So you were there last year pot head?

Mr Pothead
11-04-13, 10:18 AM
Na mate I wasn't, didn't even know about it lol

Alzy
11-04-13, 02:34 PM
Found these on fleabay
Lol

Famlay
11-04-13, 05:15 PM
lets all get one and get arrested :D
Whos in?
Found these on fleabay
Lol

Alzy
12-04-13, 01:41 PM
Maybe not then... Hehe

Ill be in plain uniform as my T-shirt is on order but arriving (ETA) the end of April??? Grr.

psychocannanaut
12-04-13, 04:01 PM
take heed it could make a big difference to your liberty

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p526x296/733862_242864369188420_1845504682_n.png
"Sniff A Dog London
So we're looking to start trialling the service at the Hyde Park 420 event. At the moment this takes the form of Tweets, and providing a hashtag against which we can communicate/contribute.

Please take note of the above information. You can even use a QR reader to jump right to the Twitter feed by scanning either of the boxes at the top of the image.

We expect things to kick-off from around 12pm on 20th April, so please notify us of any valuable information regarding any police encounters you have, at tube stations in the region, or even at the event.

Moreover, feel free to use the channel to organising meetings with others and to find out what's happening with the group. "

Alzy
12-04-13, 07:04 PM
Great, I think I have a twatter account, just the password needed to be remembered now.

If it can organise a riot, I'm sure it can organise a peaceful meeting of like minded people.

babybud3232
15-04-13, 12:54 PM
was really looking forward to this event as some mates were gonna tag along "oh well their loss" they've backed out "fooking lil shits!!!",So will be on my lonesome but I know it will still be a great day :D

Mr Pothead
15-04-13, 12:59 PM
Aah I can't go :(:(:(:(

L
15-04-13, 07:19 PM
Aah I can't go :(:(:(:(

Why not????

Alzy
15-04-13, 08:13 PM
Why not????

Same question???

Dave-Hester
15-04-13, 08:16 PM
I'm pulling out aswell!:( can't be in two places at once....

Shame

Alzy
15-04-13, 10:30 PM
All dropping like flies. Hehe

Mysteri0n
16-04-13, 12:24 AM
Fuck it alz, 11 at paddington macdonalds? Same for anyone else coming.....?
Rockster better be coming still!
M

Rockster
16-04-13, 01:40 AM
M

Sure am but have made a rough agreement to meet my mate L33t at Marble Arch on the central line around 2pm but if there is a ThcTalk meet point I might be able to change things?

Mysteri0n
16-04-13, 01:42 AM
We could always meet up at some point.... I'm guna get a cheap SIM card for the day.

M

Alzy
16-04-13, 02:17 AM
M

Ill be there around about 3 I guess.
Ill PM you for your number on the day mate, possibly a meeting place around 4 for THCtalkers????
Gotta get me self sorted with some BHO so I can soak it into some ciggies. Would be a bit more safer I feel than a bag of green or pre rolled. You never know and I don't wanna take the chance.

babybud3232
16-04-13, 05:26 AM
I'll be there:)

needsmust
16-04-13, 07:11 AM
I might not be making it. My dog may require surgery on a lump/sore she's developed in last couple weeks. She's on anti-bs, see what the vet says tomorrow night, if surgery, I'll have to save £ and pick up a shift saturday night.... urgh.
AND I have to suffer the shame of my dog wearing a t-shirt.

SkunkAnonymous
16-04-13, 09:11 AM
won't be able to make it lads got work on the 20th

Mr Pothead
16-04-13, 09:15 AM
My mrs is working which means ill have kids :(

Aah well

needsmust
18-04-13, 06:49 PM
I'm going!

Alzy
19-04-13, 10:58 AM
Is there a meeting place and time organised for tomorrow?

Oldwolf
19-04-13, 08:02 PM
Does anyone who’s been before know if we should expect sniffer dogs at the train and coach stations tomorrow trying to catch us out before we get to hyde park?

Alzy
19-04-13, 10:50 PM
Course there will be..... But thanks to a member here they posted this to aid in the evasion of privacy and we all should be able to travel safely.
Peace all, ill be there(where I don't know yet)with a few buddies, bottle of JD and tesco sandwich I expect.

Rockster
19-04-13, 11:00 PM
Does anyone who’s been before know if we should expect sniffer dogs at the train and coach stations tomorrow trying to catch us out before we get to hyde park?

I'd not get off the underground at Hyde Park tube station as I'll bet there will be plod + trusty narco pooch making us run the gauntlet with a copper looking for 'turnarounds' who see the drug dog and try to do a discreet 180 only to be pulled for doing just that, it's standard operating procedure.

But the dogs are only good for about an hour or two 'on point' and so half the time are just on show but what with all this Boston bomb business and heightened security, discretion has to be the order of the day.

Alzy
19-04-13, 11:31 PM
So is there a dedicated meeting point for 420/16:20

foopa
20-04-13, 10:46 AM
Meeting place for Hyde park?

Alzy
20-04-13, 11:08 AM
Meeting place for Hyde park?

Errrr, you know how big Hyde park is??
Need coordinates or a land mark

foopa
20-04-13, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=Alzy;1069541081]Errrr, you know how big Hyde park is??
Need coordinates or a land mark.
Correct is right jedi what landmark should I gravitate to?
Happy 420 guys going to skin one up fulljoy our day.

Alzy
20-04-13, 01:16 PM
I'm in barking atm.
Gonna travel in, what's the best station?

Famlay
20-04-13, 01:35 PM
I wont be able to make it today , unfortunate turns of events, work always fucks me over at the wrong times...

Never the less i hope everyone has a blast, smoke a joint on me!

Stay safe peeps :)

Alzy
20-04-13, 02:27 PM
On me way to Hyde park corner

Any one there

Mr Pothead
20-04-13, 02:33 PM
Have a good day people :)

Dave-Hester
20-04-13, 08:02 PM
How'd it go?

Gutted I couldn't make this one!

Alzy
20-04-13, 08:08 PM
Was great, will deffo be there next year

Alzy
20-04-13, 08:51 PM

Alzy
20-04-13, 08:53 PM
Anyone else go?

Mr Pothead
20-04-13, 08:54 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

L&GhydroP
20-04-13, 09:41 PM
Looks awesome dude. Wish I could have gone. Hope there's as good a turnout in Cardiff next month!!
Glad u had a good day :)

Alzy
20-04-13, 10:15 PM
Look at the smoke haze on the left

Oldwolf
20-04-13, 10:17 PM
Just got back, it was a cracking day and didn't see a copper all day just about, there were thousands of people there great turnout :) We were sat just under the NORML banner by the railings :)

needsmust
20-04-13, 10:48 PM
I'm just in as well. I was near enough the Norml banner. I was there 1:30ish til 3ish, was a good turn out.
I met up with Poet, guessed him in 1, lol.

Master Poet
21-04-13, 08:48 AM
I'm just in as well. I was near enough the Norml banner. I was there 1:30ish til 3ish, was a good turn out.
I met up with Poet, guessed him in 1, lol.

OI!

Just behave you, I have my street cred to think of!

Was good to meet and put a face to a name at last NM, I'll spank you later! :D

EDIT: And i have NO idea how you guessed who I was. :p

foopa
21-04-13, 09:17 AM
Had a great time tons of people smoke in the air .
People were even smoking off the park down the main streets.

needsmust
21-04-13, 10:09 AM
I'll spank you later! :D
EDIT: And i have NO idea how you guessed who I was. :p

Ya might have had you're chance on the spanking ; )
I might have narrowed down lucky guess. You're street cred is intact, he's a scary mofo guys.

Oldwolf
21-04-13, 10:53 AM
Gutted we didn’t meet up with any THCT’ers but we did have a chat with some of the NORML people, all in all a very chill day, will probably go again next year :)

babybud3232
21-04-13, 10:55 AM
was well worth the trip out:):) great stuff,looking forward to next years :D

Mysteri0n
21-04-13, 02:37 PM
guess who didnt wake up till 2:30pm yesterday oooooops... gutted i didnt meet poet,rockster, alzy and the gang. im sure there will more chances :)

norml uk link (https://www.facebook.com/NORMLUK?fref=ts) norml are putting on other marches, get involved, ill deff be at the cardiff march! - info in the link.

M

Alzy
21-04-13, 03:47 PM
Next years one is only 364 days away.

Master Poet
21-04-13, 03:51 PM
Ya might have had you're chance on the spanking ; )
I might have narrowed down lucky guess. You're street cred is intact, he's a scary mofo guys.

LOL

Cheers NM, I will go easy on you a bit now. ;)

To everyone else that made the effort and turned up in the sun for this event, THANK YOU!

It seems there was around the 8-10k mark there, best turn out ever! It was a fantastic day out, the police were sensible about things, lots of picture taking but no real hassle, the usual suspects.

So again, a BIG thanks to all those that were there!

Alzy
21-04-13, 04:05 PM
Thought there was more than 10,000 there, but I admit I stopped counting at 12.
I asked a copper how to get to Hyde park corner, he just pointed down the road and said f' all. What was the police like at the stations around the park? I went to St.James park and walked up. Not a copper in sight at the station. Only see the one I ask directions off and he was on a bike.
Was great, the cupcakes were a let down. Will deffo make a proper day of it next year with BBQ and tent/toilet.

Rockster
21-04-13, 04:12 PM
guess who didnt wake up till 2:30pm yesterday oooooops... gutted i didnt meet poet,rockster, alzy and the gang. im sure there will more chances :)

norml uk link (https://www.facebook.com/NORMLUK?fref=ts) norml are putting on other marches, get involved, ill deff be at the cardiff march! - info in the link.

M

Don't feel too guilty mate as I had to blow it out at the last minute because of family hassles but the guy I was supposed to go with, L33t from the Mr Nice Forum went and had a great time.

But it was great mother nature smiled on the day to give such beautiful weather to all who attended.

needsmust
21-04-13, 05:45 PM
I liked the cupcakes, Or maybe I just wanted a bucket of the icing... MMMmmm!

Alzy
21-04-13, 07:08 PM
I agree the topping was gorg.
But didn't really effect me. I think. My bananna BHO cake was a proper head sink/couch lock.

Mysteri0n
21-04-13, 10:42 PM
alz, next year mate im guna bring my sponge suprise, all my thc dust from my grinder into the cake mix, then cannabis spiced raspberry jam filling!

if you aint high after a slice and half hour. there is something seriously wrong with you... one slice puts down my 17stone brickshit house mate :)

M

im so going to the cardiff march in may 4th to be exact. was awsome last year, all hanging by the castle getting stoned outa our brains while the law stood there protecting us :D

M

Alzy
22-04-13, 04:13 AM
alz, next year mate im guna bring my sponge suprise, all my thc dust from my grinder into the cake mix, then cannabis spiced raspberry jam filling!

if you aint high after a slice and half hour. there is something seriously wrong with you... one slice puts down my 17stone brickshit house mate :)

M

im so going to the cardiff march in may 4th to be exact. was awsome last year, all hanging by the castle getting stoned outa our brains while the law stood there protecting us :D

M

Sounds like bliss

needsmust
22-04-13, 08:19 AM
I agree the topping was gorg.
But didn't really effect me. I think.

I wonder how many people the cup cakes did affect... cos they didn't have any THC in them, lol.
Seller were very clear about that fact.

Alzy
22-04-13, 12:04 PM
I asked. I stated it was my right to know what ingredients was in the cakes as I didn't want an allergic reaction. The lovely lady just said "HASH". That was good enough for me.

Master Poet
22-04-13, 08:15 PM
I have been told that there was someone looking for me on saturday. The guy was wearing a blue t shirt, I do have a pic of him but obviously I aint got a scoobie who you are, please make yourself known. :D

needsmust
22-04-13, 10:26 PM
I asked. I stated it was my right to know what ingredients was in the cakes as I didn't want an allergic reaction. The lovely lady just said "HASH". That was good enough for me.

Like fuck, lol. My who rarely use ate one, he'd have noticed if there was a hint of anything in there.

Oldwolf
23-04-13, 08:36 AM
I have been told that there was someone looking for me on saturday. The guy was wearing a blue t shirt, I do have a pic of him but obviously I aint got a scoobie who you are, please make yourself known. :D

That would have been me :) and how do you have a pic of me?

Master Poet
23-04-13, 08:44 AM
That would have been me :) and how do you have a pic of me?

You wearing a man city shirt? If so I have your pic. :D

You were sitting just behind us, I was with the NORML UK Exec crowd.

Oldwolf
23-04-13, 09:10 AM
You wearing a man city shirt? If so I have your pic. :D

You were sitting just behind us, I was with the NORML UK Exec crowd.

I can assure you that it WAS NOT a City shirt, it was just a blue t-shirt and yes we were sat behind the NORML group, we asked if anybody knew you but nobody did or at least nobody said :)

Master Poet
23-04-13, 09:11 AM
I can assure you that it WAS NOT a City shirt, it was just a blue t-shirt and yes we were sat behind the NORML group, we asked if anybody knew you but nobody did or at least nobody said :)

Thats because they dont know me as Poet. ;)

Oldwolf
23-04-13, 09:12 AM
Thats because they dont know me as Poet. ;)

This is the problem with meeting up with people on a forum :D no one knows who we really are, lol

Master Poet
23-04-13, 02:59 PM
Here are a few pics from Saturday at the 420 Hyde Park.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558791_10152957937920413_1399911952_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532666_10152957938465413_346111226_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522152_10152957942675413_1239136737_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/539751_10152957948010413_652471486_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/72528_10151577764982460_433657939_n.jpg

Mysteri0n
23-04-13, 03:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/72528_10151577764982460_433657939_n.jpg

just cause there is snow on the roof doesnt mean the fire is out!

needsmust
23-04-13, 08:09 PM
Left an forward of that pic were a few people making 'trees' out of sticks (I was bit jealous I didn't think of that game 1st), I was to the front and left of them for a couple hours. It was a nice vantage point for Poet spotting, lol.

LBN
03-05-13, 06:52 PM
This event has passed so i'll un-stick this thread now...

azza
10-03-14, 06:55 PM
Same again this year. Falls on a Sunday

Alzy
10-03-14, 07:13 PM
Ill be there again, was a great day.
Gotta remember the BBQ this time

algie
10-03-14, 07:30 PM
a few of us had an afternoon on a local town hall grounds last year, not sure how many there were, maybe about 30ish, was a protest against them saying cannabis was as bad as heroine, everybody skinned up and smoked freely, the police came had a few words and left.

Alzy
10-03-14, 07:43 PM
Over at Hyde park I think there was upwards of 2k peeps at the high point (no pun intended)
I can remember the cloud accumulating and gathering mass when the fog horn went off at 4:20pm, by 4:23pm I was engrossed in a fog that smelled differently depending on what way I was looking and my nose was pointing.

Also gotta remember the disposable toilet and tent, the que in maccy d's for theres was atrocious.

azza
11-03-14, 11:06 AM
This event has passed so i'll un-stick this thread now...

Any chance of re sticking?

azza
16-03-14, 05:28 PM
Its easter Sunday too so bank holiday next day

azza
03-04-14, 10:27 AM
Any members going?

Alzy
03-04-14, 10:31 AM
Yep, ill be stumbling around on the day.
Might even bring a box to stand on and spout out some crap.

azza
03-04-14, 10:49 AM
I thought of bringing a hammock but not sure where id fix it to. Not sure if the fact its easter weekend will be good or bad for numbers. On the plus side its a day off work for most the next day

seanMcPot
03-04-14, 10:58 AM
I wont be going this year "sadly"

On the plus side somebody on THC-Talks going to win a f##king great prize on 4/20....(see the 4:20 comp link in my sig for more info):)

Nappa
03-04-14, 02:08 PM
I'm definitely looking to make an appearance. Want to feel that stoner ❤️

Woodfire
13-04-14, 04:37 PM
I'm going never been so thought I'd take a trip down there

sekular
17-04-14, 10:19 AM
Ill see how lazy i am on sunday morning but otherwise planning on going. Looks like they are expecting three times as many people as last year, so 30k. Make one massive smoke cloud. :D

Bobby Digital
17-04-14, 11:22 AM
why was poet banned again?

Alzy
17-04-14, 12:33 PM
why was poet banned again?

What happened to the spanker?
I have noticed he has been missing since I returned.

Bobby Digital
17-04-14, 12:58 PM
yeah dunno, says hes banned must have done summit really really bad :/

Alzy
17-04-14, 06:36 PM
I'll be there Sunday, really looking forward to it :)

Me too !!!!!

azza
18-04-14, 11:44 AM
Rain forecast most of the day!. Might look for a cheap tent

Alzy
18-04-14, 03:18 PM
Rain forecast most of the day!. Might look for a cheap tent

Great, won't need to get one if you do.
Lol

Hot box comes to mind.

azza
18-04-14, 07:13 PM
Great, won't need to get one if you do.
Lol

Hot box comes to mind.

feel free to skin up in it if it's pissing it down.

Easy
18-04-14, 07:15 PM
Check out b&m they got pop up tents cheap think there £15-£20
Bargin

azza
18-04-14, 07:18 PM
Check out b&m they got pop up tents cheap think there £15-£20
Bargin

Thats only 30 quid and easy for me to get from argos which is close. If it wasnt Easter sunday I'd of grabbed one cheaper in london

Alzy
19-04-14, 03:40 PM
Thats only 30 quid and easy for me to get from argos which is close. If it wasnt Easter sunday I'd of grabbed one cheaper in london

Ill be asking everyone with a tent if azza's in.
See you tomoz

Doubie
19-04-14, 04:16 PM
Fucking weather, I'm not sure if it's worth the 9 hour trip if it's gonna hammer it down all day and only a few die hards turn up

Alzy
20-04-14, 12:27 AM
I'm sure more than a few will be there.
9hr trip.........if I were you id stay indoors.
I've got a 20min train trip

Woodfire
20-04-14, 08:56 AM
Going to take us 3.5hrs we leaving after this joint see you all there ( I'll be the one smoking the acopollo gold)

Bobby Digital
20-04-14, 09:02 AM
Weather looks shit out there today :( hope it still pulls a crowd and people enjoy them selves.

Pugz
20-04-14, 09:05 AM
Who's going to the Manchester one?
Weather looks a lot nice up here lol

seanMcPot
20-04-14, 04:03 PM
17 minutes to go.....GET READY TO SPARK UP:bigjoint:

stonedbunny
20-04-14, 04:20 PM
Just sparked one up :):):)

Alzy
20-04-14, 06:52 PM
Well it totally pissed it down, was a greater police presence there I felt.
All in all was a good day.

azza
20-04-14, 08:51 PM
I got fucking soaked and made to put my tent down straight away but still had a good day

Woodfire
20-04-14, 10:16 PM
I got fucking soaked and made to put my tent down straight away but still had a good day

Same as me apart from couldn't put the tent down it was a pop up one so I binned it

Alzy
20-04-14, 10:33 PM
I saw a few coppers getting a tent put away.
Also saw a Chinese girl faint/pass out.
She was on more than MJ

azza
20-04-14, 10:54 PM
Same as me apart from couldn't put the tent down it was a pop up one so I binned it

Ha Ha Ha me too one pop up tent that would not fit back in the bag. I left mine by a tree, hope someone else has better use with it

Woodfire
21-04-14, 12:38 PM
Haha we tried putting my tent down couldn't so stood on it for a little while before deciding to walk off with it and binned it.if my mate wasn't smoking right in front of the pigs Ida found out why we weren't allowed tents because they do festivals and concerts there my dad recon so people must take tents to them? Was urs the blue tent by the tree? I was stood By that I thought that was the groups behind me but none was using it

Woodfire
21-04-14, 12:39 PM
I saw a few coppers getting a tent put away.
Also saw a Chinese girl faint/pass out.
She was on more than MJ
You the old bloke in the orange coat?lol

azza
21-04-14, 04:53 PM
mine was a camo pop up. The police wouldnt even help put it in the bag

Alzy
21-04-14, 06:06 PM
You the old bloke in the orange coat?lol

Lol, old and wrinkly.
Na, not me.
I was listening to that Chinese bloke waffle about god and then see the girl collapse, me bro had a bit of a panic saying we should help and get her medical attention. I wasn't sharing my joint with her...she might have had sick breath, it was only a whitey.

I was the one poking people with the spikes off me brolly edge. Nearly had two eyes out and a hat.
Also saw someone roll a J to the point it was verbally done and rain changed direction and soaked him and his not rolled anymore spliff. Hehe