PDA

View Full Version : Medicinal Oil - D.I.Y

Ironlung
25-03-09, 02:10 PM
For thoseof you who have watched the documentary " Run from the cure " , This should answer any questions about producing your own oil.

I recommend that people grow their own hemp either in a small indoor grow system or outdoors.Growing it yourself will eliminate the high costs associated with buying hemp from drug dealers.The cost of hemp can vary greatly from dealer to dealerand so can the quality of the hemp.For anyone new to growing hemp , A good book or video on the subject is a necessity.

CAUTION:
Oils that drug dealers sell can have many contaminants and often little or no THC.:mad: From my experience, most hemp oil available on the street should be avoided for medicinal use. Make your own oil or have someone you trust make it for you to assure pure, high quality oil is produced.

How much to make and take?
One pound (500g) of bone-dry buds will usually produce about 2 ounces (55 - 56 ml) of high-grade oil. This amount of oil will cure most serious cancers,
The average person can ingest this amount in about 3 months.
This oil is very potent so one must begin treatment with small doses.
A drop of oil about 1/2 the size of a grain of rice, 2 - 4 times a day is a good beginning. After 4 or 5 days, start increasing your daily dosage very gradually. As time goes on the body builds a tolerence to the oil and more and more can be taken. In cases where people are in a great deal of pain,
I recommend that their dosage be quckly increased until it kills the pain. High quality hemp oil will stop pain even when morphine is not effective. The oil can be applied to external injuries for pain relief in minutes.

Will i get high?
Following the dosage previously described, many people can take the full treatment and never get high. In regards to hemp, getting "high" is a joke, even if a person does take too much oil the effect wears off quickly and no harm is done. No one has ever died from the use of hemp medicine.

Will i become addicted?
Hemp oil does not cause your body to crave more. Its a non-addictive, harmless and effective for practically any medical condition.

Is this the same as hemp seed oil?
No! This is hemp oil, made from the bud and small leaves of the hemp plant. It is the essential oil of the hemp plant. Health food stores sell oils made from hemp seed that is often mislabled as hemp oil. Although seed oil is very beneficial, It does not contain enough THC to have any effect on cancer or other serious illnesses.

Are hemp and marijuana the same?
The word Marijuana is one of over 400 slang terms used worldwide to describe the cannabis/hemp plant.

Are all hemp plants the same?
When buying or growing hemp, procure a strain that has the highest possible THC content. To energize someone suffering from depression, I recommend a good Sativa strain.
For most other medicinal conditions, I strongly suggest that Indica strains be used. Indica's relax a person and provide them with more rest and sleep.

How do i use it?
High quality hemp oil can be vapourized, ingested or used topically. Add the oil to creams and salves for external use.

Where can i get information about making the oil?
For someone new to making the oil i suggest you watch "Run from the cure" The Rick Simpson story.. The whole movie can be watched on my Youtube Channel here http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=54AE22B21E8AB512
Segment #4 shows how the oil can be produced at home or you can go to the Phoenix tears website and download the full movie for free with no charge.
The process in the video could only be described asas crude at best, but the oil that is produced is of HIGH quality. In reality, this medicine should be produced in a controlled environment, using distilling equipment, etc. to reclaim the solvent and purify the oil. Most people do not understand distilling and do not have access to the required equipment. This is the reason such an simple method is described in the documentary, so if need be just about anyone can produce the oil.
As in the video, Again i stress that this process, If not done properly can be dangerous and bear no responsibility if this education is mis-used.

THE PROCESS - Starting material :

I generally work with a pound or more of good grade hemp starting material. You can use just one ounce. An ounce will usually produce 3 or 4 grams of oil. The amount of oil produced per ounce of hemp will vary from strain to strain, but it all has that wonderful healing power.

1- Place the completely dry starting material in a plastic bucket.
2- Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used. I like to use pure naphtha but it costs $500 for a 45-gallon drum. You can use 99% isopropyl alcohol, which you can find in your local drug stores. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than naphtha does. This gives oils made with alcohol a darker colour but does not diminish the potency of the oil to any noticeable degree. Ether, naphtha or butane and many other solvents can produce oils that are amber and transparent. Granted these clear oils do look better but dark oil can be just as potent. If the process is done properly, little or no solvent residue is left in the oil. I have been consuming oils produced using different solvents for eight years with no harmful effects. You will require about two gallons of solvent to strip the THC off one pound of dry starting material. 500 milliliters of solvent should be more than enough to strip the THC from one ounce of hemp starting material.
3- Crush the plant material using a stick of clean untreated (chemical free) wood or some such device. Even though the starting material has been dampened with the solvent, you will find that the material can be readily crushed.
4- Add solvent until the starting material is completely covered.
Use the stick to work the plant material. As you are doing this, the THC dissolves off the plant material into the solvent.
5- Continue this process for about 3 minutes.
6- Pour the solvent-oil mix off the plant material into another bucket. You have just stripped the plant material of about 80% of its THC.
7- Second wash - again add solvent to the plant material and work it for another 3 minutes to get the other 20%.
8- Pour this solvent-oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was poured off previously.
9- Discard the twice-washed plant material.
10- Pour the solvent-oil mix through a coffee filter into a clean container.
11- Boil the solvent off. I have found that a rice cooker will do this boil off very nicely. The one I have has two heat settings - high and low - and will hold over a half gallon (2.5 liters) of solvent-oil mix.
12- Add solvent-oil mix to the rice cooker until it is about ¾ full.

Make sure you are in a very well ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. The fumes are very flammable. Be sure to stay away from red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes etc. that could ignite the fumes.
13- Plug the rice cooker in and set it on high heat.
14- Continue adding solvent-oil mix as the level in the rice cooker decreases until it is all in the cooker.
15- Add a few drops of water to the solvent-oil mix as the level comes down for the last time. The amount of water added depends on how much starting material you had in the beginning. If I am producing oil from a pound of good bud, I usually add about ten drops of water.
16- When there is about one inch of solvent-oil-water mix left in the cooker, put on your oven mitts, pick the unit up and gently swirl the contents
17- Continue swirling until the solvent has been evaporated off. The few drops of water help release the solvent residue and protect the oil somewhat from too much heat. When the solvent has been boiled off, the cooker that I use automatically goes to low heat. This avoids any danger of overheating the oil. At no time should the temperature of the oil go over 290F degrees (140 C).
18- Put on your oven mitts and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker.
19- Gently pour the oil into a small stainless steel container.
20- Place this container in a dehydrator or put in on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile turpines will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any activity on the surface of the oil the medicine is ready for use.
21- Pour the hot oil into a bottle; or as in the video suck it up into a plastic syringe. Putting the oil in a plastic syringe makes it very easy to dispense the medicine.

When the oil cools off it has the consistency of thick grease. Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.
To anyone starting to use hemp oil as a medication, here are some simple facts.
Hemp oil will lower blood pressure and if you are on blood pressure medication, you may find that this medication is no longer needed. The same is true for diabetics. I have seen hemp oil control blood sugar to the extent that insulin was no longer needed.
I am not a doctor and I do not have the right to tell people what they should do. Personally, I would not consider taking any cancer treatments currently in use by our medical system, I do not recommend that hemp oil be taken along with chemotherapy. What would be the sense of making your own cure and then allowing the medical system to give you massive doses of poison?
From my experience with hemp medicine, I have found that most pharmaceutical medications are no longer needed once a person starts using hemp oil. Hemp oil seems to mix well with most natural medications but I have had a few reports from people trying to take hemp oil and pharmaceuticals who experienced stomach pain etc. All problems ceased when they stopped taking the prescription drugs.
To anyone who is going to act on this information to help a loved one, I welcome you to the world of real medicine. Again, I caution you to be very careful when boiling the solvent off. The fumes are very flammable. Be sure to stay away from red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes etc. that could ignite the fumes.

Rick Simpson's Phoenix Tears Website :
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

( Man my fingers hurt now :laugh: )

Grub
25-03-09, 02:51 PM
How much to make and take?
One pound (500g) of bone-dry buds will usually produce about 2 ounces (55 - 56 ml) of high-grade oil. This amount of oil will cure most serious cancers,
The average person can ingest this amount in about 3 months.
This oil is very potent so one must begin treatment with small doses.

Nice post mate! Not sure how accurate some of it is though... we all know that the active ingredients in Cannabis can give pain relief, but 'curing most serious cancers'....!?
If only!!
;)

Ironlung
25-03-09, 03:35 PM
Hey Grub ,
Thanks mate :)

The info about curing most serious cancers comes from Rick himself...
And as for the time taken to cure them , This information also comes from Ricks personal experience.

I am actually trying to do this myself for my aunt who has breast cancer which Rick claims can be cured with oils and i have done soo much research into this its actually driving me mad lol
But it also leads me to uncountable scientific documents which claim the same as Rick..

Ever noticed how cancer drug and treatment companies are doing the best buisness in the world and yet cancer is always on the rise?

As far a completly curing cancer, It has been known and documented in numerous cases.
But i have been lead to believe it isolates and stops it in its in tracks, ( if that makes sense ) As it is a mutating cell and thc stops cells from mutating, Therefore you could remove what was there and with ongoing treatment stop it ever starting or spreading again .

I would also like to believe it cures most serious cancers ..
Hopefully it will work for my aunt and proove Ricks case even more..
Only time will tell now :D

Grub
25-03-09, 04:06 PM
For your plight mate i hope Rick is indeed correct! ;)

Personally i'm a little dubious.... If cannabis or it's derivatives can cure most cancers as Rick states, wouldn't all the worldwide cancer charities, drug companies, cancer organisations and doctors/scientists, produce prescription cannabis drugs so that everyone with cancer can be cured?
There seems to be a lot of documents, suggestions, and personal testimonies going around about the 'healing properties' of cannabis, but as yet no actual real 'proof' that Cannabis cures cancer...... yet.

Just my thought's mate. ;)

Ironlung
25-03-09, 04:12 PM
Well yes i thought the same until i looked into it more,
The info is there but not easy to find as theres no money to be made if you grow your own medicine for the government.
Since Rick got arressted and made the film ..
America have made it available in 13 states now for medicinal purposes..
Also Canada and other countries are started to look into why it is illegal and found a lot of what Rick says to be true and also made it legal for medicinal use..
And lots of cancer studies now rather than the odd one here and there like we used to hear of.. Its a major thing in science at the moment. :)
Most governments are told to make it legal and ignore all advice given to them as they also own the major cancer and pharma companies..
Especially ours in the UK living in the dark ages still lol

And i also agree with you , There is evidence that it stops it but i have yet to see it "cured" which to me is making it completly dissappear altogether :)

And also thank you very much for ..
Quote: For your plight mate i hope Rick is indeed correct!

:joint:

bubbs
25-03-09, 05:12 PM
Excellent post there Ironlung very informative :D thankyou

Grub
25-03-09, 06:22 PM
Surely a contender for a 'sticky'.... if only for the directions on how to make canna-oil?
;)

bubbs
27-03-09, 02:31 PM
yep i agree and now its stuck :D

Dredlock
27-03-09, 02:32 PM

Personally i'm a little dubious.... If cannabis or it's derivatives can cure most cancers as Rick states, wouldn't all the worldwide cancer charities, drug companies, cancer organisations and doctors/scientists, produce prescription cannabis drugs so that everyone with cancer can be cured?
There seems to be a lot of documents, suggestions, and personal testimonies going around about the 'healing properties' of cannabis, but as yet no actual real 'proof' that Cannabis cures cancer...... yet.

I thought the same as you on this shout but looking into it all further, like for the last year or so lol it would seem that medical companies and alike wont move on the product because it cant be patented due to the fact it is a natural plant. Also because it does have some amazing cures for varied aliments, it will infact loose them money on the meds they are selling at present, which seem to not work as well !!!!

If you travel any of the top medical companies out there you will see they are moving from strength to strength selling meds that indeed cause further ailments and in turn you would eventually need further meds to counter act the problems caused by the former. MONEY SPINNING. Meds Companies are NOT out there to make you well they are out there to make MONEY, just like any other company.....

If I was a petrol salesman and I had a car that does 2000miles to the gallon and i have a car that does 10 miles to the gallon, I will sell you this....

If i am a meds company that will sell you 2k of medicine to fix your ailment but have the ability to do the same job effectivly and safer with a product that only costs £10 what are they going to sell you ??? they dont care about anything other than MONEY!!! unfortunaly we wont know exactly what cannabis can do for any of our ailments until the governing bodies (INDEPENDENTLY) test it..... That wont happen until the right people are in place to make the wheels start turning....

weed heed
27-03-09, 07:32 PM
Great post ironlung really makes me want to look into the subject further and thats what a post should do.excellent.weed heed

Ironlung
28-03-09, 03:15 AM
Thanks guys :bigjoint: :D

Here's a little something i also posted in the general section.

Thought it was relavant to what has already been said in the posts here :)

YouTube - Legalize Marijuana...

Hazza
28-03-09, 11:52 AM
a can see why this guy get so crazy about it all
good on him for standin up for it should be more of us doing it :)
nice post :rock:

X_John-Smith_X
30-03-09, 08:27 PM
HELL YES Very good post...

MR. GRUB can I suggest that you look into this... I have been finding document after document after article after documentary on the effects of cancer curing cannabis... And I have only been searching for a few months and the evidence is undeniably true to the fact that the active ingredients within cannabis indeed fight and kill and can cure cancer.

To help the discussion... This is a cure... not a relief. T-9 Tetrahydrocanna and IMO soon to be discovered other cannabinoids but as for now t-9 THC has been confirmed to eliminate Cancer cells in dosages that are non toxic to normal cells. This mean the THC actually ceases the cancer cell's functionality, while decreasing the size of the cell and eventually demobilizing it and rendering it dead... DEAD...

The proof is right before your eyes right HERE... Look at this,,, If you don't have quick time get it... I normally hate quick time but this is the REAL PROOF for your own eyes.... Also posted by a very reputable independant cancer research facility.

http://www.sethgroup.org/videos.html

b.t.y
04-11-09, 06:21 PM
looks like the guy in the video could do with a joint

wicked post though cheers

samhain
04-11-09, 07:14 PM
Thanking you kindly ironlung , great information , some of which i was looking for . Can i use acetone and you answered that the bud should be dry . Managed to source ISO from a medical/cleanroom supplier and you'r chemist tip is top .
I to have been following the hero rick with interest and want oil .

I have good new's http://www.gwpharm.com/research_cultivation.asp GWpharmacies are producing the first legal hemp oil at a secret location in England
"GW is licensed by the UK Home Office to cultivate cannabis plants and cultivation of GW's first cannabis varieties or “chemovars” began in August 1998. The initial crop was grown from seed but all subsequent chemovars have been grown from cuttings or “clones” so that they are genetically identical. This ensures that the ratio of plant constituents is fixed within narrow limits. Growing from clones does not involve genetic modification but does ensure that plants are selected according to their cannabinoid composition. GW's botanical research team continues to develop new chemovars expressing different cannabinoid contents which will form the basis of future research.

GW's cannabis plants are grown in highly secure computer-controlled glasshouses. All aspects of the growing climate, including temperature, humidity, air change and photoperiod, are computer-controlled. By very carefully controlling the growing environment, GW ensures plant material is grown to very strict pharmaceutical standards and that growth is phased to ensure continuity of supply throughout the year.

Cultivation capability has been increased to cater for commercial supply of our first product Sativex®. Pharmaceutical production has also been scaled up both in-house and through external contractors to provide sufficient capacity to manufacture product for tens of thousands of patients.
Laboratory analysis of selected chemovar lines demonstrates that the cannabinoid ratios are very consistent. Such high levels of consistency are unusual in plants and are very important in applications made to medical regulatory authorities"

They are using sativa strains with a high CBD content for treating MS patient's .
Taken from the BBC evil weed documentry , part six shows the growroom and laboritory
YouTube - 6-6 Cannabis The Evil Weed

Another related link
http://www.youtube.com/user/EssiacHempLaetrile

8796andrew
21-01-10, 12:25 AM
hi everyone,iv only just lost my dad to non hodgkins lymphoma and now my uncle who is only 42 years old is also dying from non hodgkins lymphoma,I have watched pheonix tears etc etc and really need help in aquiring this oil.
please if anyone has a conection in the uk or could get it to the uk please please please get in contact with me via pm and il send my mobile or email address.-many thanks for reading-im getting desperate now.

mickrick
21-01-10, 01:02 AM
here is a list for any one self medicating.. *snip*
good read.
andrew check out phenix tears theres peeps there supplying oil at a price.good luck.

Eggbox
21-01-10, 01:52 AM
We don't allow linking to other canna forums mate, sorry but them's the rules :mr:

mickrick
21-01-10, 02:21 AM
no worries,my bad. shame it could have helped a lot of medicinal using folks.

mick.

Eggbox
21-01-10, 11:32 AM
It's nothing that's not posted here and other easily available place via Google(tell people to search if you really want):laugh: Not my rules - I'm just hired muscle paid in tea and biscuits

dragonsilverlights
21-01-10, 01:40 PM
It's nothing that's not posted here and other easily available place via Google(tell people to search if you really want):laugh: Not my rules - I'm just hired muscle paid in tea and biscuits
:smokie: ok i know i aint been here very long,, but i love this site and the peps are grt ,grt info grt help,,,but i do have to say this:i agree with what you are saying dont get me wrong but trust me when i say that there are many of us whom may been on the computer a while now i have for a few yrs now about 10,, and i still find problems getting around the web to find out information iam looking for,, this is normly i put in the wrong words to find what iam looking for,,,ok this is very hard for me to say as i know a lot pepes gonna read this so please excuse me ,, i have a learning diffaclty,,,shit man,,should said that that hit,, mmmm well i have had this ever since i was young,, i scould not understand what people was trying to tell me/teach me//
never went school from 7yr on in out thoughout teens,,cut all this shit short,,I GIVE a big thanks to most of all whom has shown me around goggle other site about com,sand many other things ect: is my BRO fazed, for without his one to one with me i would have never know where to go to or how. or learned what i know now,,i feel there are many others like me out there who benifit from this site and the info give even if sometimes its throuh goggle ect:AND yes i know a lot of you have been here yrs and iam just a new be,, and get looked aside,, i see it from some but not others BUT ALL IN ALL the mod,s seem grt peps and what rags doing id give he a medal personly,, sorry if i have carryed on a bit here but this is how i feel no harm ment peace :good luck and god bless:smokie:

mickrick
23-01-10, 11:21 AM
:Nice::smiliegojerkit:

mick.

GrassHopper
23-01-10, 12:41 PM
It talks of vapourising the oil, does vapourising ground bud not achieve the same thing or is it something about the process of making the oil that makes it more potent or more effective or something?

Only just come across this one, excellent info. My mum suffers with all sorts (not cancer) that the docs just can't cure, and she has many sleepless nights. I'm trying to talk her into using my vape as I'm certain it would at least let her sleep properly.

Jhayes
26-04-11, 12:44 AM
I'm new to the site, I believe in holistic meds, I read an article that they did research with alziemers patients and are having success with the THC for treatment. My step-mother has lost her short term memory and I'm curious if this could help, or at least keep her from fading further. Not sure where to start, have had much to do with marijuana since I was a teenager. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks j

wilbur
28-04-11, 11:24 PM
hello chaps

I have a chronic condition called erythrodermic psoriasis. it's where your whole body turns into a giant scab and falls off to soon be replaced with another ... and on and on for months now. simply put my immune system has identified my skin as something to be got rid of and is trying its hardest to do so while my heart works like mad to replace the skin my immune system has ordered disposed of ... so it's a crazy biological loop and all this boils down to 't'-cell malfunction which happens in cancer too.

SO ... I 've got the raw material and have got the solvent and I 'm waiting til the missus has the weekend off and we're going to wash thc and make some oil. and then I 'm gonna smoke it and after a while get well.

our solvent is NAPTHA. rick says naptha washes less chlorophyll from the material which produces a lighter colored oil. naptha is also called shellite or zippo lighter fuel. DONT USE ACETONE AS IT HAS GOT SOME BAD STUFF IN IT.

and someone asked about smoking bud to achieve the same end ... but you can't smoke enuf bud. need to condense the goodies which is what oil is all about. my dosage is ONE gram of oil a day that means you'd be smoking 100 grams of bud a day!!! cough cough spew spew!

cheers all

DrGreen
05-05-11, 03:05 PM
ive seen cannabis work on cancer, and amazing it is! not only pain free, but depression free anxiety free and relaxed, apparently for some unknown reason cancerous and tumorus cells deplenish when introduced to high ammounts of thc and cbd/ns etc, they cant handle the strong shit :P

but i aint prepared to use a pound of weed for oil.... mayve 3-4oz, howmuch will 3-4oz of bone dry stalkless buds get me in oil? ive ordered seeds that relate to helping relief from fibromialgea fr my motherinlaw, who has never touched cannabis, but is exited of the legaliseation and doenst mind it since i showed her the medicinal lists, and she has seen the benafits ive had,

she agreed to try soem oils woohoo :P

wilbur
08-05-11, 11:16 PM
well, I made my oil a la rick simpson and it has turned out good! my vapouriser should arrive in the mail today and we'll see how things go. feel quite excited actually ... and quite in charge of my life! this is certainly much better than being in hospital at the whim of experts. will post how the medicine works in the future.

to Itid8 above who asked how much oil? well simpson says 500 grammes of bud will yield 50 - 60 grammes of oil. so that's about one tenth of the weight of yr bud is oil. and if yr sick the value of a pound varies depending how sick you are!

cheers ...

wilbur
27-05-11, 12:36 AM
I 've been taking a gram of oil a day for about ten days now. I thought a gram a day would be stupifying ... but not so. well, maybe so for an hour after each smoke. but all in all I 'm simply very relaxed. no bother with excessive 'hungries' either.
and most importantly some of my symptoms seem to be lessening! let's keep going and see what more happens!

wilbur
22-06-11, 02:52 AM
I have abandoned my self treatment because I have been accepted into a trial and have received cannabis tinctures from Mullaway Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, Kempsie, Australia. the tinctures are amazing in their effect.

Diply
22-06-11, 05:06 AM
Will you keep us updated on how you get on.with the trial? lot of people on here would interested......

CockRoach
22-06-11, 11:09 AM
whats a pound of bud in english? :D

Master Poet
22-06-11, 11:13 AM
whats a pound of bud in english? :D

So far as Im aware cocky mate its always been 16oz to a pound (lb)

CockRoach
22-06-11, 11:15 AM
fuck!!! and theres me on about 4oz per ltr

fell like a right feckin lightweight now lol

GregBlack63
22-08-11, 10:27 AM
Hi guys,
Really great information you shared there on the great effects marijuana has on cancer. This is really motivating to go on and search for more.
I've been doing a some research on autism and marijuana (http://www.medicalmarijuanablog.com/benefits/autism-073.html) and i see this herb has a lot to give (beside getting you high:)).

Thanks again, keep sharing, i'll keep reading:))
Greg

renewedhope
26-02-12, 05:25 PM
Hello everyone. I joined the site today as I am desperate for information. My 43 year old niece has been told her cancer is back and terminal. Maybe eight months if she's lucky. Friday she was advised to "settle her affairs". ie to think about did she want to be buried or cremated, die at home or in a hospice. Make sure she tells the children!! She has two beautiful girls aged 14 and 11. I hade already discovered Phoenix Tears by browsing. If the family can rake up enough money for the bud then we'll go for it. However. I do not know where to start to buy the stuff from a genuine seller. I thought I had accessed Nephtha from Behlene but having checked their site today they no longer have it. I don't know whether this oil will work but she appears to have nothing to lose but her life.
If any peep here can point me in the right direction so that we are not "ripped off", or even where to get the basic naptha I would be so grateful. This is truly heartrending to watch. She has been on chemo, radio (finished the last lot on Friday) and the drug Tarceva which left her looking like she had smallpox. I'd be happy with a PM if anyone would prefer that.
Thank you.

BigG
27-02-12, 08:41 PM
not sure where to get naptha but 99% isopropate alcohol will do the same job http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPA-ISOPROPYL-ALCOHOL-ISOPROPANOL-10-LITRE-min-99-pure-/320479968700#ht_1396wt_952

sorry to hear about your niece and i truly hope this works for you unfortunatly no one here will be able to help you in sourcing cannabis its against site rules but you could grow 16oz within 3 months and then at least you know the quality is ok with a decent to youthc content and cheaper than buying crap street weed although i understand time is precious at the moment.

best of luck and deepest sympathies

BigG

renewedhope
28-02-12, 10:47 AM
Many many thanks for the reply. I have checked out the iso on ebay and have also ordered some smelly bags just in case I get brave enough to make the journey. I should have made it clear in my original post that I wasn't asking for directions to somebody, rather what I should be wary off to make sure we had a genuine dealer but then that it probably falling foul of the rules too. I don't want to start off on the wrong foot here. It is a very useful site for somebody like me, a complete novice.
I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that I would be on a cannabis website, looking to (hypothetically speaking you understand!!) break the law. I am a 64 year old grandmother and I've never even had a parking ticket and I have never smoked.
However, needs must and all that. If this is what it takes to help my niece then.....I saw her yesterday and it was not a good day. She was in a lot of pain and her stomach was acting up big time- so much so that she wasn't able to take the children to school and somebody else had to step in which upset her. She obviously wants to spend as much time with them as she can, and act as normally as she can - for as long as she can.
Also, I am apparently not able to PM folk at present as I do not have the requisite number of 50 posts, so for anyone who has PMd their sympathy etc, please accept my thanks but I cannot reply immediately.

BigG
28-02-12, 05:51 PM
unfortunately good dealers are hard to come by although they do exists it is of the highest importance the THC content is decent to produce a decent amount of high quality oil,

unfortunately most dealers grow sub standard cannabis with only money in mind... although it isn't too often you will be ripped off by a dealer in terms of you giving money for no product there usually ok in that way (most of them) in your case quality is of the utmost importance.

i would avoid cannabis that is still damp, it should be dry to the point that any steams included snap with easy and do not bend (you will lose alot of weight from damp cannabis you may buy 16oz which dry's to 10-12oz quite easily if damp) obviously meaning you don't have enough for treatment and if its damp quality is also likely to be low.

Also buying from "dealers is likely" to cost a fortune depending on where in the country you are prices for decent cannabis can range from £160-£280 per ounce making a one pound treatment anything from £2560- 4480

renewedhope
28-02-12, 06:43 PM
GULP! I wondered about cost because I have seen an American site and they sold it by the ounce and Rick Simpson said 1lb (although it is possible to start with a smaller amount of course). What would be the likelyhood of duff buds from Ampsterdam (Hope I am alowed to ask questions like that)
Many thanks for your comment

renewedhope
28-02-12, 06:43 PM
Sorry = duplicated my post!!

Master Poet
28-02-12, 06:58 PM
Personally I would not be taking the chance of importing that much from Amsterdam, too much of a risk. Your best bet is to grow your own if you have the time or find someone who will do you a good deal. I have about 12g of oil atm and would gladly donate it if I were allowed.

Best of luck with everything and hope that you get what you need.

BigG
28-02-12, 07:20 PM
as poet says importation is a risk and a big one. not to mention purchasing that amount of bud in the dam may not be as easy as you think in terms of quality you should be good a high THC content such as the white widow strain may be good and the price wont be cheaper than the uk infact may even be more.

BTW poet that's very generous of you :mr: unfortunately due to forum rules and uk law best not talked about if its a possibility.

Im sure if it wasn't classed as intent to supply even if giving it away many members would be willing to spare an oz or 2 as a good % of the community produce a little surplus but due to the stupid laws imposed on us by the government it makes it too risky for most :(

Sorry if the thread is a little negative at times (just want you to know as much as possible good and bad) its not meant to be and i sincerely hope you can source everything you need and that it works for you

if it helps your belief at all i believe the use of cannabis as a treatment for cancer is valid from the investigating i have done on the subject.

renewedhope
28-02-12, 08:19 PM
Personally I would not be taking the chance of importing that much from Amsterdam, too much of a risk. Your best bet is to grow your own if you have the time or find someone who will do you a good deal. I have about 12g of oil atm and would gladly donate it if I were allowed.

Best of luck with everything and hope that you get what you need.

Thank you Poet. That is very generous of you. I would hate to get anyone in trouble as Big G has suggested. I now feel as if I am going round in circles.
Thank you both very much though. Have to get my thinking hat on!!!

weed4life
07-07-12, 04:33 PM
Hey, what do you find are the best strains to be used for hemp oil? I know plants that are high in thc, i need a small plant that will grow to around 2ft, i was thinking white widow?

Thanks.

Alfred
15-08-13, 05:49 AM
I plan to visit Amsterdam in the next weeks. Where it is possible to buy cannabis oil (Rick Simpson oil) there? or to order its by mail from any other EU country? It is very necessary for me for treatment. Thanks..

VMAX
15-08-13, 06:56 AM
You cant legally buy oil from anywhere in the EU I'm afraid, as far as I'm aware it's even classed as class A in Amsterdam too. There are some places to buy it illegally but be very careful, a lot of scammers about.
Best you could do is grow your own or buy weed from a trusted source and make your own oil.

Alfred
15-08-13, 07:22 AM
Could you advise me 2-3 places in Amsterdam (Coffeshopps), where I can smoke joints with high THC-content (or even better with high CBD content too) ?

VMAX
15-08-13, 07:28 AM
All of them,lol.

Duke1
15-08-13, 11:48 PM
sorry if i misunderstanding but if you are using for cancer you should be ingesting the oil rather than smoking it,i am rather stoned so could be me but thats just how i read it,i wish so much that we could just send oil to anyone who needs it,and perhaps one day in the future we will be able to do more,but till the law is changed we risk to much and it just dont work,so i reckon you better get growing.good luck i hope you find what you need.

herbalwizard82
09-09-13, 09:21 PM
top reading never had my own oil but will this year

Spartacus Smokes
15-03-16, 10:37 PM

The industry profits from treatment not cure, if they cured cancer they wouldnt make any more money...

celery
29-08-17, 09:48 PM
The industry profits from treatment not cure, if they cured cancer they wouldnt make any more money...so sad
so true

nothing less than sick

Elleinad
26-04-18, 04:47 PM
Hey Grub ,
Thanks mate :)

The info about curing most serious cancers comes from Rick himself...
And as for the time taken to cure them , This information also comes from Ricks personal experience.

I am actually trying to do this myself for my aunt who has breast cancer which Rick claims can be cured with oils and i have done soo much research into this its actually driving me mad lol
But it also leads me to uncountable scientific documents which claim the same as Rick..

Ever noticed how cancer drug and treatment companies are doing the best buisness in the world and yet cancer is always on the rise?

As far a completly curing cancer, It has been known and documented in numerous cases.
But i have been lead to believe it isolates and stops it in its in tracks, ( if that makes sense ) As it is a mutating cell and thc stops cells from mutating, Therefore you could remove what was there and with ongoing treatment stop it ever starting or spreading again .

I would also like to believe it cures most serious cancers ..
Hopefully it will work for my aunt and proove Ricks case even more..
Only time will tell now :D

Out of curiosity how did your aunt do after you made her oil to take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macky
08-11-18, 09:21 AM

2009 you know, and still, this shit hasn’t been proven! Shocking, where the fuck the scientists at? They start a study, get themselves high and forget what they were doing ffs lol.

British green
08-11-18, 09:52 AM
Shame Cajun Celt isn’t with us anymore as he was living proof that cannabis could help the fight against cancer. The one thing him dexter and chew all said and agreed on was rick Simpson oil was old hat at the treatment of cancer and there was much much better ways to dose yourself . Anyone needing help should look up these guys in our medical section 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

redisiel
19-11-18, 12:39 AM
Shame Cajun Celt isn’t with us anymore as he was living proof that cannabis could help the fight against cancer. The one thing him dexter and chew all said and agreed on was rick Simpson oil was old hat at the treatment of cancer and there was much much better ways to dose yourself . Anyone needing help should look up these guys in our medical section ������

Hey brother green,
Can you anyone tell me about the biobomb suppositories, I know bomber had bud delete one ages ago and said he was going to put it up again but don’t think he got round to it also I can’t get him on that email either tbh mate.
Thank you mate
Blessings and gratitude
Redz

Macky
19-11-18, 12:51 AM
Hey brother green,
Can you anyone tell me about the biobomb suppositories, I know bomber had bud delete one ages ago and said he was going to put it up again but don’t think he got round to it also I can’t get him on that email either tbh mate.
Thank you mate
Blessings and gratitude
Redz

Threads don’t get deleted as far as I know, just in seen, maybe if you go to bombers banned account, and scan through his threads, the deleted ones will still show and you’ll be able to revive it?

redisiel
19-11-18, 02:56 PM
In his thread he done here below this he said he asked bud to delete it, but I’ll try that but I ain’t got a clue where to start tbh, I’ll have to go through all his posts, looooooooooong bro
Redz
Mack did you find out about the 1 ml to 1 gram ??

British green
20-11-18, 01:13 PM
1ml = 1g of CO

Unless you’re treating liver cancer, use extra virgin olive oil for the carrier, not coconut oil. Use Sunflower Liquid Lecithin, not granulated

20:1*= 1 g CCO + 16 g carrier oil + 4 g lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /21 capsules =*47 mg cannabinoids per capsule.

10:1*= 1 g CCO + 8 g carrier oil + 2 g lecithin

1000 mg /11 capsules =*91 mg cannabinoids per capsule

5:1*= 1 g CCO + 4 g carrier oil + 1 g lecithin

1000 mg/6 capsules =*167 mg cannabinoids per capsules

1. Mix your CO with your chosen carrier oil in a hot water bath. (Bring water to the boil then kill the flame)
2. Now add the Lecithin and mix well
3. Place in the fridge for 24 hrs but keep mixing and check for separation. Should be good with olive oil tho
4. Bring up to room temp and fill your capsules using a 1 ml/g syringe

Never use straight oil, you’re flushing the meds down the shitter.

We use 70% suppositories and 25% oral. When taking orally, you must keep the liver busy or the THC will get metabolised in 11-hydroxy-THC and that cannot kill cancer cells

Only insert shallow (25-30mm max!) or the oils will hit the Hepatic Portal vain and go to the liver and get metabolised

Take apigenin supplements 30 mins before the dose or a table spoon of coconut oil to give the busy work (if not liver cancer)

Dose 5-6 times per day. Cannabinoids loose the power to fight cancer after around 4 hours so dosing 5-6 times per day will not give the tumours any breathing space.

Diet change. No read meat, sugar, dairy or processed foods. Organic food if possible.

Cancer can chemically turn off our receptors. You must get them cleaned or you’re pissing in the wind.

Green tea, green apples, olive oil, 90% coco chocolate
A very very good friend asked me to post this for you reds . Hope it helps brother 😃 I can get in contact if ya need more information 😃🇬🇧

British green
20-11-18, 01:15 PM
Hey brother green,
Thank you mate
Blessings and gratitude
Redz

Hope the above information helps reds 😃🇬🇧

redisiel
20-11-18, 08:53 PM
Hope the above information helps reds ������

You and your friend are fuckin legends brother, I’m not gonna lie I’m a bit confused so I’ll have to read it a couple times again especially not not while I’m getting high as fuck off these iso fumes.
I’ll order up the lecithin and get on the case.
Thanks again B
Blessings and gratitude
Redz

British green
20-11-18, 08:58 PM
You and your friend are fuckin legends brother, I’m not gonna lie I’m a bit confused so I’ll have to read it a couple times again especially not not while I’m getting high as fuck off these iso fumes.
I’ll order up the lecithin and get on the case.
Thanks again B
Blessings and gratitude
Redz

Any questions I can pass on brother 🇬🇧

redisiel
22-11-18, 09:50 PM
Hey BG,
I’m a bit confused here bro.
Is there anyone you can run this by because I’m not quite getting it
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/F56AC67F-3F68-4B39-BD49-840BCF1BF627.jpeg
Where it says ER3 I’m thinking this is estrogen receptor plus and I’m reading that high thc can actually make it worse!
Then it says PR0 which I’m thinking means progesterone

Then they clearly say they she is HER2 positive and the medicines they are using are aimed toward treating HER2 positive and the treatments for the HER2 positive are high thc.

If the ER3 doesn’t mean estrogen receptor + I think I’m ok.
Here’s where I’m confused or maybe just plain fuckin stupid
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/556A49E5-8929-4FF2-8E6B-F03B6E7E080A.jpeg
I’ve been using thc mainly tbh mate also I’ll have to wait now for my cbd to flower out.
Is there recommended places for cbd ?
I’ve taken my diet to another level mate and I’m reading a great book which I’ve got mum to start reading,
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/C8ED3C5D-A490-4D40-B6A8-A23C19EABA3F.jpeg
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0A2AEAA3-7948-4595-93BB-7D63D0891420.jpeg
Bro these books have taken it to another level.
for the last couple weeks I’ve been on a complete raw fruit and leafy green diet, building up for a week fast over Christmas then a cleanse.
I’ve been off all meats, diary sugars caffeine’s oils nicotine etc for a couple years now and feel fucking great can’t say I’ve even had a sniffle yet all around me I see every cunt getting coughs and colds, but the worse news is they run out of flu jabs and the reason it’s bad Is because that means so many poor people had it.
I know of three people that got it and all ended up with colds ffs.
Anyway sorry mate rambling over
Peace love and best wishes to you and yours
Redz

Trex
22-11-18, 09:52 PM
Hey BG,
I’m a bit confused here bro.
Is there anyone you can run this by because I’m not quite getting it
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/F56AC67F-3F68-4B39-BD49-840BCF1BF627.jpeg
Where it says ER3 I’m thinking this is estrogen receptor plus and I’m reading that high thc can actually make it worse!
Then it says PR0 which I’m thinking means progesterone

Then they clearly say they she is HER2 positive and the medicines they are using are aimed toward treating HER2 positive and the treatments for the HER2 positive are high thc.

If the ER3 doesn’t mean estrogen receptor + I think I’m ok.
Here’s where I’m confused or maybe just plain fuckin stupid
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/556A49E5-8929-4FF2-8E6B-F03B6E7E080A.jpeg
I’ve been using thc mainly tbh mate also I’ll have to wait now for my cbd to flower out.
Is there recommended places for cbd ?
I’ve taken my diet to another level mate and I’m reading a great book which I’ve got mum to start reading,
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/C8ED3C5D-A490-4D40-B6A8-A23C19EABA3F.jpeg
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0A2AEAA3-7948-4595-93BB-7D63D0891420.jpeg
Bro these books have taken it to another level.
for the last couple weeks I’ve been on a complete raw fruit and leafy green diet, building up for a week fast over Christmas then a cleanse.
I’ve been off all meats, diary sugars caffeine’s oils nicotine etc for a couple years now and feel fucking great can’t say I’ve even had a sniffle yet all around me I see every cunt getting coughs and colds, but the worse news is they run out of flu jabs and the reason it’s bad Is because that means so many poor people had it.
I know of three people that got it and all ended up with colds ffs.
Anyway sorry mate rambling over
Peace love and best wishes to you and yours
RedzHey redz . Most dr here recommend the 50/50 cbd ratio to treat illnesses . Maybe give those a try

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

redisiel
22-11-18, 10:06 PM
.It was always my intentions to mate I’ve got some coming tomorrow but as for quality I don’t know, i see so many different cbd’s from across the road in the health shop to a dude charging £80 10ml cbd shift oil 10 ml=661.2 mg cbd(718.6 mg total cannabinoids) on the net.
And it’s not just a illness I’ve been told exactly what it is so I should be able to kind of dose it a bit better than that imho
Blessings
Redz

Trex
22-11-18, 10:14 PM
.It was always my intentions to mate I’ve got some coming tomorrow but as for quality I don’t know, i see so many different cbd’s from across the road in the health shop to a dude charging £80 10ml cbd shift oil 10 ml=661.2 mg cbd(718.6 mg total cannabinoids) on the net.
And it’s not just a illness I’ve been told exactly what it is so I should be able to kind of dose it a bit better than that imho
Blessings
RedzYea . I can get legal cbd oil here . Min order is 100$ pls ship . Forget if its 70 or 100ml we get . Rekon its 500mg per ml. Pm me and ill send ya the web address

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

British green
22-11-18, 10:37 PM
I’ll pass the post on reds 😃🇬🇧

redisiel
22-11-18, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=British green;1070873149]I’ll pass the post on reds ������

Sent from a green and pleasant land[/QUOTE
Many thanks mate!
Redz