PDA

View Full Version : Torrent site invite to give away.

Icon
16-02-13, 08:39 PM
OK I have an Invite to give away to a VG torrent site.
Conditions before entering.....
You must be aware that you need to leave your system switched on for the majority of time, Personally mine is on 24/7 and Utorrent runs quietly in the background. This doesnt effect your system but please dont enter if you cannot seed the files
You must have received at least 100 thanks
You need to supply me with an email to send the invite to via PM.
If you are not 100% certain that you will use it correctly then please do not enter because they are very strict with these things

OK heres the question......

I am thinking of a number what is it ??????

Good luck
Icon

Murdock
16-02-13, 08:48 PM
are these torrnets feminised dave ?

Icon
16-02-13, 08:52 PM
Of course they are Trigg

Murdock
16-02-13, 08:54 PM
ok my guess is 34 1/2

Icon
16-02-13, 08:56 PM
Higher Trigg

Mickey Pearce
16-02-13, 09:16 PM
64. What site is it? I'm trying to get one for what.CD but don't know anybody who's on there ..

WanderinBloke
16-02-13, 09:23 PM
128, unless it's for ipt, im already on there.

Icon
16-02-13, 10:19 PM
Higher

Its for Torrent Day and its far and away the best torrent site I have used.
They have a very very good system for keeping your share ratio in the black mine is over 6.0
They also have some freeleech stuff if you really were struggling but id doubt it.
All you need to do is share 10 files and even if no one uploads off you they give you 5 gig upload credit every 72 hours or so.

needsmust
16-02-13, 10:35 PM
You can't get higher than that. Goes well with 3.14159 too.

Icon
16-02-13, 10:51 PM
Higher still LOLs

bruce786
16-02-13, 10:58 PM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=88431
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=88640

Icon
16-02-13, 11:10 PM
Higher again

Mickey Pearce
16-02-13, 11:43 PM
Higher

They have a very very good system for keeping your share ratio in the black mine is over 6.0
They also have some freeleech stuff if you really were struggling but id doubt it.
All you need to do is share 10 files and even if no one uploads off you they give you 5 gig upload credit every 72 hours or so.

Ah im already on there. Great site. Wish it had music... but the TV and movie listings are endless. I boast a 5.7 ratio too hehe. I gave Hedrush and invite the other day he's on board now too.

Icon
16-02-13, 11:53 PM
Nice one mate.
I didnt realise it didnt have music but then I dont really download any music so wouldnt notice that.

bruce786
16-02-13, 11:59 PM
I haven't used a private tracker in a long while, was a member of revoluton tt for ages and had a healthy ratio on there. Lol kind of addictive getting a good ratio :P

gxkon
17-02-13, 12:02 AM
Im on what.cd

Google that ish!!!!!!!

vapour
17-02-13, 12:06 AM
A bit risky giving away invites isn't it? If they end up getting banned on the site I mainly use then the inviter gets banned too.

Nice thread mate

My guess is 1075

gxkon
17-02-13, 12:12 AM
A bit risky giving away invites isn't it? If they end up getting banned on the site I mainly use then the inviter gets banned too.

Nice thread mate

My guess is 1075

Yup thats why i dont use my invites most of the times the inviter wont get banned if it happens a lot they shut down your invites im a member of all the top trackers and thats what most of them do. If they were to see this thread and your name is the same they will ban both of them and the invters whole invite tree.

Google that ish!!!!!!!

Icon
17-02-13, 12:22 AM
Its not a problem giving out invites as long as you make no charge AFAIK
I think most members on here understand how these things work and My name is not connected in any way so either way all is good

ATB
Icon

vapour
17-02-13, 12:29 AM
Its not a problem giving out invites as long as you make no charge AFAIK
I think most members on here understand how these things work and My name is not connected in any way so either way all is good

ATB
Icon

So I didn't guess right then?

Icon
17-02-13, 12:36 AM
LOLs Fucking Miles off man
Keep guessing as many guesses as you like

vapour
17-02-13, 08:59 AM

Murdock
17-02-13, 09:04 AM
i think 1000 is the number

Cybes
17-02-13, 10:35 AM
Higher

haha rember the days when my ratio was that healthy bloody pc games reuined it! torrent day rocks!

fivethumbsfrank
17-02-13, 10:44 AM
I use IPT and Bitsoup. IPT is the best but as someone else said not always easy keeping your ratio up but it's that good I donate from time to time to keep a healthy ratio.

I will guess 1313

bruce786
17-02-13, 12:37 PM

Upton
17-02-13, 12:45 PM

I don't need the invite as I'm already a member :D Thanks mate :D

vapour
17-02-13, 02:19 PM
Ratios? Get yourself a seed box and forget your ratios....

gxkon
17-02-13, 09:09 PM
Ratios? Get yourself a seed box and forget your ratios....

You dont need a seed box i have never used one and keep awsome raitos on all of the big sites. What,waff,p2p,tl,scc, ect. Its not hard you just have to seed forever.

Google that ish!!!!!!!

l2ampag3
18-02-13, 02:19 PM
torrent day is the best site I have used aswell mate

Icon
18-02-13, 05:10 PM
Keep guessing its higher then those so far.
think about my google proof questions some one will get it eventually
a clue... It isn infinity

WanderinBloke
18-02-13, 05:11 PM
is it a googleplex?

Icon
18-02-13, 05:13 PM
No not a googleplex thats tiny by comparison but along the wright lines

ATB
Icon

WanderinBloke
18-02-13, 05:28 PM
No not a googleplex thats tiny by comparison but along the wright lines

ATB
Icon

I presume that's a clue but fucnose what it means :laugh:

I'll guess at Graham's Number +1 ;)

Icon
18-02-13, 05:30 PM
I think thats close enough I had Grahams number in my head

PM sent

WanderinBloke
18-02-13, 05:34 PM
I think thats close enough I had Grahams number in my head

PM sent

lol! cheers bud. one can never have too many private trackers to hand :)

Doubie
21-02-13, 12:14 PM
I often use websites like isohunt.com to download movies, but are these "private" torrent sites that much better? Should I actively be trying to get onto one of them?

WanderinBloke
21-02-13, 12:45 PM
I often use websites like isohunt.com to download movies, but are these "private" torrent sites that much better? Should I actively be trying to get onto one of them?

Yes and yes. With the public sites you use youre easily traced. Plus the private sites invariably dont have fake files and do have the latest stuff. The downside being that you must keep a positive ratio, which means you have to upload at least as much as you download.

gxkon
22-02-13, 03:14 AM
Yes and yes. With the public sites you use youre easily traced. Plus the private sites invariably dont have fake files and do have the latest stuff. The downside being that you must keep a positive ratio, which means you have to upload at least as much as you download.

Or find a raitoless tracker like BTN

WanderinBloke
22-02-13, 12:19 PM

got an invite for me? :)

StonedAsFuck
22-02-13, 12:39 PM

if you use utorrent and click the advanced tab when the dialog box pops up for the torrent, you can overide the seed ratio option by ticking the box, put 0kb in the download limit and set your upload limit to 5kb I have no problem downloading 700mb files in a matter of minutes, also what makes you think these trackers are private? I have used tpb, mininova and btjunkie in the past and when you see the inferno.demonoid trackers you hit the jackpot, delete all other trackers from the list and watch it fly down, suppose my question to you guys would be: what makes you think these torrent sites are so private when the trackers for the torrents hosted on their sites are hosted on public torrent sites too? also I only ever use trackers that I am familiar with and the rest get deleted! :joint:

WanderinBloke
22-02-13, 12:44 PM
if you use utorrent and click the advanced tab when the dialog box pops up for the torrent, you can overide the seed ratio option by ticking the box, put 0kb in the download limit and set your upload limit to 5kb I have no problem downloading 700mb files in a matter of minutes, also what makes you think these trackers are private? I have used tpb, mininova and btjunkie in the past and when you see the inferno.demonoid trackers you hit the jackpot, delete all other trackers from the list and watch it fly down, suppose my question to you guys would be: what makes you think these torrent sites are so private when the trackers for the torrents hosted on their sites are hosted on public torrent sites too? also I only ever use trackers that I am familiar with and the rest get deleted! :joint:

found the ipt tracker on the public sites?

Mindless
22-02-13, 12:49 PM
Problem with a lot of private trackers is that the owners are usually stupid ego driven people, its ironic because I'm a pretty heavy BT source code developer, i have signed up on private sites that are using my 5-6 years of work they get FOC. And I've hit and run and done all sorts and been banned left, right and centre, only a few sites have decent owners that know the score, PTF, SCT which is gone Revo TT, TD aye i could list many. Decent post Icon, good gesture mate. If any of you are heavy duty downloaders, well i suggest looking at my website in profile, i host my site and forum in my house, so my site is where i sit and develope the code at night, but its all torrent site owners who frequent it, 20-30 daily, 50-70 on the support forum, some major unique private sites in there, you would only need to get to know them then get member ship on the sites and then download till yer hearts content lol, if you do so then contact me first.

WanderinBloke
22-02-13, 01:25 PM
Problem with a lot of private trackers is that the owners are usually stupid ego driven people, its ironic because I'm a pretty heavy BT source code developer, i have signed up on private sites that are using my 5-6 years of work they get FOC. And I've hit and run and done all sorts and been banned left, right and centre, only a few sites have decent owners that know the score, PTF, SCT which is gone Revo TT, TD aye i could list many. Decent post Icon, good gesture mate. If any of you are heavy duty downloaders, well i suggest looking at my website in profile, i host my site and forum in my house, so my site is where i sit and develope the code at night, but its all torrent site owners who frequent it, 20-30 daily, 50-70 on the support forum, some major unique private sites in there, you would only need to get to know them then get member ship on the sites and then download till yer hearts content lol, if you do so then contact me first.

RevTT were buggers for cancelling accounts for lack of use -.-

Im gonna head to your forum, Mindless, thanks :)

gxkon
22-02-13, 09:08 PM
Every tracker you mentioned are public even demonoid. private trackers will only have their tracker in the list. i have used them all you mentioned and got isp letters from every one. In the private tracker world. i have received none. Private tracker = invite only.

got an invite for me? :)

Maybe one day