PDA

View Full Version : anybody grown any of these seeds

420chronic420
01-04-09, 02:22 PM
ive just bought a selection of feminizeds seeds and was wondering if any of you guys have grown any of them and what experience did you have from growing them?

Just for the record i have never grown any of these before.

I have 5 feminised SUPERSKUNK seeds from White Label seed co.
5 feminised WARLOCK seeds from Magus Genetics - heard lots about this 1 suppose to be very strong.
10 feminised THE CHURCH seeds from Green House seed co.

cheech&chong
01-04-09, 09:54 PM
hi chronic dont know about your other 2 mate but currently growing
THE CHURCH, its an easy grow & grows huge, take alook at my diary?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=7962

cheech&chong
01-04-09, 10:14 PM
sorry chronic just realised i was abit vague there mate! lol church has been a very easy grow so far, suffered from mg def early on but think thats a common trait with it? paul333s growing the same on here & his had mg def aswell. a dose of epsom salts sorts it straight out though mate! ive had to use LST on mine 2 get some light to lower branches. the fanleaves get well big. im on day20 of flower and theyre at 40inch high and over 4ft across, so you need plenty of space to grow em! so long as you keep your ph between5.5-6.5 they grow like wildfire mate! hope this has helped? all the best.

420chronic420
02-04-09, 02:09 AM
Your grow is looking good mate keep up the good work, yes i have been watching paul333s grow his is looking sweet too!!

I was thinking of growing the warlock first but might go with the church (still undecided)

Anyway i have a week or so to think about it as i currently have heat issues with my grow closet and the temp in there is way too extreme for anythng to survive, i put it on to run to test the heat before starting the grow in it, i ony have a 5" pc fan sucking cool air in and even with the extraction fan on constant and 600w hps in there that has a cool tube but the heat is still way too hot from the bulb the digital temp is reading stupid figures like 35-38 degrees c. So it seems pretty obviouse to me that i dont have enough cool fresh air flowing in so im thinking maybe my extraction fan isnt great but i have reason to believe the carbon filter attached outside is slowing the airflow out DOWN but its new so maybe i could use that as an additional intake fan sucking fresh air from a really nearby window and keeping the pc fan as is and purchasing a new more powerfull extraction fan and link that up to my digital fan controller (before anyone comments i know not to link the intake fan to controller will NOT WORK, only extractions)
so hopefully i should have a decent ventilation system and heat shouldnt be a problem.

WOW, sorry got stuck in there with that post (too busy toking and enjoying some weed):weed:

Hoopla
02-04-09, 03:27 AM
As everyone already knows (because ive been wetting my undies every 5 seconds), I'm growing a strain called rocklock, of which warlock comprises 50% of the genetics.

ill keep you posted, harvesting in 3 weeks hopefully

420chronic420
02-04-09, 03:37 AM
yes please keep me updated sound nice:D
yes i have also heard of this rocklock before i think its warlock X rockstar if i can remember.

black.lung
21-04-09, 01:35 AM
id be carefull with the white label seeds ive tryed there white widow which was ok but the skunk no1 all developed hermie traits little balls everywhere i was lucky to notice them before they opened but once i picked them off they grew ok but not the nicest smoke ive ever grown

420chronic420
25-04-09, 04:15 AM
i will keep that in mind :Nice: 1 black lung!

chroniccouple
04-08-10, 09:27 PM
yes please keep me updated sound nice:D
yes i have also heard of this rocklock before i think its warlock X rockstar if i can remember.

yes it is growing now 5 weeks into flower looking beatiful m8 :stoned-smilie: