PDA

View Full Version : Most hallucinogenic strains

popefull27
02-04-09, 03:56 AM
I smoked last week and everything just looked so different,and I just loved it,not so sure on the strain but was wondering what are the most visual distorting strains you have smoked or grown

N4TH4N88
02-04-09, 05:54 AM
mushrooms, they grew differently and never flowered

The_Hunter
02-04-09, 10:10 AM
Tribal Vision
£29.99

Tribal Vision is a multi-hybrid based on the extremely psychoactive Malberry line, sweetened with the candied Sweet Tooth #3, a Grapefruit line & combined with a Congo Nepalese.

It is a fast flowering beauty with delicious fruity sweet smooth Malberry Congolese taste. Buds can exhibit lovely mauve hues.
Genetics: Malberry / Sweet Tooth #3 / Congo Nepalese
Variety: Sativa / Indica
Type: Hybrid
Harvest Date: End of October
Flowering Period: 10-11 weeks
THC Content: Unknown
Characteristics: Fruity, sweet smooth taste.

post to be very trippy high

GAMBINO
02-04-09, 01:22 PM
also barneys lsd is meant to make u trip a little

Rizzah
02-04-09, 02:06 PM
I don't think there is any truly trippy strains..

I used to think Purple Haze was trippy, back in the day you used to be able to get 3.5g imported bud for £20.

Once you've done LSD.. well... lol

What you want though, is strains which are high in CBD...

I believe CBD is the trippy cannaboid in dope?

So Blue Cheese, Blueberry, Lemon skunk etc etc..

The_Hunter
02-04-09, 05:24 PM
I don't think there is any truly trippy strains..

I used to think Purple Haze was trippy, back in the day you used to be able to get 3.5g imported bud for £20.

Once you've done LSD.. well... lol

What you want though, is strains which are high in CBD...

I believe CBD is the trippy cannaboid in dope?

So Blue Cheese, Blueberry, Lemon skunk etc etc..

CBD causes the crouchlock effect

CBN is kinda a mind fucky cannaboid

Rizzah
02-04-09, 05:29 PM
Ahh CBN then,

Whatever happened to the old school Purple Haze,

Tasted like shit, but awesome high....

Seriously I miss the days of old?

Sprayed weed?? If you'd said that to me back in the day I'd be confused as hell..

Nowadays Im checking every deal to see if its been sprayed..

Pff

dekay
02-04-09, 08:22 PM
Smoking ur green before its amber trichs gives a more trippy feel, I been smoking cheese with half clear trichs n it is very spacey but like rizzah says u cant really say any weed will make u trip when u have actually been there.

Already_Busted
06-04-09, 05:09 AM
i cant say from personal experience, but some local sources have told me that Nebula by paradise seeds is one of the more trippy strains.

buddin nutt
18-04-09, 02:29 PM
i would put Alaskan Ice in there too>>Green House - Alaskan Ice (Feminized)
The Alaskan Ice is one of the strongest cannabis plants ever bred. It is a cross of original Green House White Widow and Pure Haze. This variation represents a very famous strain, with a new kick. The plants have a structure that is slightly stretchier than the White Widow, with a typical pine-tree shape. The internode is quite stable and averages 12-15 centimetres. The strain has all the well known characteristics of the White Widow, with a much higher THC content and a very sativa-like effect, energising and very trippy. CBD level is also very high at over 1%, giving it a complete physical effect that follows the first burst of high. Flowering time on this strain is 9 weeks, just one week longer than the original White Widow. The Alaskan Ice is suitable for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse. The plant is quite resistant to botrytis and to pests. In indoor hydro systems the production can reach 700-800 grams per square meter. Outdoor expect production up to 800 grams per plant with fully developed specimens (up to 2,5 meters high and very branchy). The Alaskan Ice can be fed quite a bit, with an EC level up to 2.2 in hydro systems (regular flush required). The taste of the Alaskan Ice is spicy and hazy, with a very well balanced bouquet in between the White Widow and the Haze flavours.

Genetics: White Widow, Haze

Effects: One of the highest measured THC. Devastating, fast, cerebral.

Flowering indoor: 9 weeks for full production and resin.

Flowering outdoor: Ready between mid and end October (Europe).

THC: 21.49%
CBD: 1.05%
CBG: 1.78%

buddin nutt
18-04-09, 02:31 PM
LSD...Barney's Farm - LSD (Regular/Feminized)
An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. – Called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. Crossing Skunk #1 with a potent Mazar we have created a very powerful Indica strain. L.S.D. is a hardy, disease resistant plant that responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the L.S.D. strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The LSD produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It’s a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney’s Farm special.

Type: Indica dominant
Genetics: Skunk #1 X Mazar
Yield: Optimum indoor. 600 gr/m2
Indoor Height: 50 – 60 cm
Indoor flowering time: 60 to 65 days
Outdoor harvest time: Mid September

THC: 24%
CBD: 1.3%

calis finest
19-04-09, 10:05 PM
cannabis is not realy hallucinogenic maybe u should try ketamine

marty1975
20-04-09, 05:33 PM
i got some jack herer and i found it extremely trippy...visual colour hallucinations and a space-man like high...i got that swag from canada dont know how itd compare to HG or dutch....just a suggestio.....peace....

mashedupmark
10-02-10, 01:28 PM
i would put Alaskan Ice in there too>>Green House - Alaskan Ice (Feminized)
The Alaskan Ice is one of the strongest cannabis plants ever bred. It is a cross of original Green House White Widow and Pure Haze. This variation represents a very famous strain, with a new kick. The plants have a structure that is slightly stretchier than the White Widow, with a typical pine-tree shape. The internode is quite stable and averages 12-15 centimetres. The strain has all the well known characteristics of the White Widow, with a much higher THC content and a very sativa-like effect, energising and very trippy. CBD level is also very high at over 1%, giving it a complete physical effect that follows the first burst of high. Flowering time on this strain is 9 weeks, just one week longer than the original White Widow. The Alaskan Ice is suitable for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse. The plant is quite resistant to botrytis and to pests. In indoor hydro systems the production can reach 700-800 grams per square meter. Outdoor expect production up to 800 grams per plant with fully developed specimens (up to 2,5 meters high and very branchy). The Alaskan Ice can be fed quite a bit, with an EC level up to 2.2 in hydro systems (regular flush required). The taste of the Alaskan Ice is spicy and hazy, with a very well balanced bouquet in between the White Widow and the Haze flavours.

Genetics: White Widow, Haze

Effects: One of the highest measured THC. Devastating, fast, cerebral.

Flowering indoor: 9 weeks for full production and resin.

Flowering outdoor: Ready between mid and end October (Europe).

THC: 21.49%
CBD: 1.05%
CBG: 1.78%

really like the sound of these................... i think these may be my first seed purchase

:bigjoint:

Tay
10-02-10, 02:26 PM
i'm not doubting that alaskan ice is a good strain, just remember that seed co. blurbs allways make it out to be the best. i always go on consumer recommendation or personal taste.

Mr_Bimble
10-02-10, 10:43 PM
I was searching some of the canadian cannabis seed shops and some of the stuff they have looks heavy duty - found something with 30% THC.

I was looking after watching "The Union" in the documentry thread - It's all your fault guys.....

Do you think they will ship to the UK?

If not I've tried LSD (weed not tabs) and its quite buzzy.

Psilocybe
29-04-10, 05:06 PM
Cannabis is not generally considered a hallucinogen.

Maybe you should try psilocybin azurescens, cubensis, or semilenceta mushrooms.

Or mix some ayhausca with chancruna.

Or LSD/microdots if you can get your hands on it!!!

Personally I would recommend the natural hallucinogens over the chemicals.

Adambomb
30-04-10, 10:00 PM
aaaah microdots placed in your eye to be absorbed now that was trippy.

Eggbox
30-04-10, 10:07 PM
No more talk of class A's folks, stick to the thread title :) :bong:

wert
30-04-10, 10:12 PM
i have found different strains of cannabis to range between hazy ,drowsy and buzzy not trippy .the only trip i get from cannabis is when mrs wert sends me out for skins or baccy.

BomShiva
16-08-10, 05:00 AM
I smoked last week and everything just looked so different,and I just loved it,not so sure on the strain but was wondering what are the most visual distorting strains you have smoked or grown

Try Oldtimers haze, i think ACE Seeds still have it in stock, Genes come direct from the haze brothers in early 70,s, prob best haze genes avaliable in the world bar non, if you can wait 22 weeks for your next crop, in a total diff leage to the shit the Dutch sell as haze
rofl.

Bom

The Lost Soul
16-08-10, 09:45 AM
Blue Moonshine is a really trippy high, very narcotic.
Belladonna is alot the same aswell.
cheers

Azerbanphal
18-08-10, 02:26 AM
I find strong sativa's the trippiest. a decent Thai.

CockRoach
18-08-10, 02:29 AM
has anyone seriously ever honestly hallucinated from weed?

christ! i would like to say "im not smoking enough" but that deffo aint it lol

cock

BudMan
18-08-10, 03:21 AM
has anyone seriously ever honestly hallucinated from weed?

christ! i would like to say "im not smoking enough" but that deffo aint it lol

cock

I wouldnt say ive exactally hallucinated of weed alone, nothing even close to the likeness of a mind bending, fucked up, full on lsd trip..

But ive heard strange sounds (what was that's), and things have looked a little different, i.e clearer/more defined...

Opiate
19-08-10, 03:10 PM
agree on the sativas, can't say i've ever actually experienced hallucinations from pot but a strong sativa really gives you a high like you ate a bag of mushrooms and they're starting to kick in.

Shades Of Green
19-08-10, 07:45 PM
I got me some belladonna seeds, cant wait to grow it! :)

Eggbox
19-08-10, 07:56 PM
Belladonna is the first strain that comes to my mind when I think trippy - you'll be happy with them mate :)

Shades Of Green
19-08-10, 08:02 PM
Cool :) I brought it cause I read it was a trippy smoke. I can only grow one at a time so will be a good few months before I get to try it.

The Angry Pirate
24-08-10, 03:20 AM
cannabis is not realy hallucinogenic maybe u should try ketamine

hahahahaha funniest comment i seen for ages

ShiftlessLayabout
24-08-10, 05:42 AM
I have found any variety of weed can be trippy. Of course you do have to convert it to Wet.