PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana Bubblicious Review

BabyBud
04-03-13, 01:32 AM
SMOKE/GROW REPORT TEMPLATE

Link to grow diary:
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?83237-Feminised-Auto-strains-Bubblicious-Northern-lights-amp-non-auto-White-Rhino

Strain and seedbank: -
Nirvana Bubblicious Feminised Auto
Sex : Feminised
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Bubblegum x Lavender
Flowering Time : 60 days
Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Medium, Tall
THC Level : 16-20%
Characteristics : Bubblegum taste with a hint of lavender
Yield: 500gm2.

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 4th grow over all but my 2nd hydro grow etc

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: -
Growing in all-purpose Soil
Hesi brand Nutrients
300 duel CFL light with reflector
400WPS Duel light with reflector
Grow tent lined with reflector
PH & Water tester meter
PHAT carbon filter & fan system
2 mini fans
Loupe 30x
Thermometer
Black out blinds - they are brill!

Nutes/Feed: - Hesi

Weeks of veg: 4 – 24hours

Weeks of flower: About 11, I wanted more amber, should of chopped though as she had mould at the end - 20 - 4

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: Clear, cloudy mainly and few amber

Wet yield: about 70Grams, however I ended up with about 28g dry due to mould

Drying time: few days

Dry Yield: 28Grams – although my scales arent that sensitive it looked more to me!

Curing time: After googling what it was! I guess I didn’t do this, should I?

Bud Density: Very Thick

Bud Appearance Comments: Nice green colour, pretty plant!

Grindability ?/10: Very good, seem to grind down very tiny!

Smell in veg ?/10: To be honest none really unkess you touched her, then just a pleasant smell

Smell in flower ?/10: Again not that much as above.

Smell after curing ?/10: -

Smell of smoke ?/10: Just a strong smoky smell, doesn’t smell that great actually, def not of bubblegum!

Taste ?/10: Bite rank but sometimes it does taste like fruit.

The High ?/10: You don’t feel it at first so you can smoke a bit too much before you realize ‘oh no!’ If you do take too much like I did, I actually couldn’t walk!! Was so extremely stoned, head was bussing thoughts million miles an hour, legs, arms, body like dead waits, I actually fell over! Got to the point that I had to go to bed and just calm myself telling myself I was ok!!

If you get a sensible amount though! Its behind the eyes, and a little in the body, not good for pain in my experience, unless its very minor pain. Good for chilling out, stress, watching funny things and laughing. You can forget things and just stare! Does make you sleepy but when it wears off I actually had trouble getting to sleep.

Good with friends, chatting, would depend on what you do during the day but could be a good strain. Oh get food ready beforehand as you will be munching like mad!

Length of buzz ?/10: I am a lightweight so a small amount can be from 2-5hours!

Good comments: Nice to grow, nice too smoke!

Bad Comments: Not really just don’t take too much!

mogzy
05-06-13, 11:02 PM
I grew 5 of these over time and I had mixed results. But nothing too shabby. The best was 45g dry and the smell and flavour was awesome. And like you said. Quite sleepy weed. It smelt a mix of bubblegum and cheese. But a couple didn't turn out as well. This was a cfl grow though.

BabyBud
07-06-13, 12:17 PM
Mine was CFL aswell :)

stephen07
07-06-13, 12:40 PM
I've got 1 on the go now , she is the runt of my litter :( but Ill keep her till the end . Put me off Nivarna seeds :p

BabyBud
08-06-13, 12:48 PM
I've got 1 on the go now , she is the runt of my litter :( but Ill keep her till the end . Put me off Nivarna seeds :p

Why? Its only 1 seed, mine was huge! Barely stand by herself at the end :)

SmokeE bear
04-02-14, 06:53 PM

Yea it's just one seed dude. I'm growing 1 rite now as well and I'm seeing awesome results. Next I'm growing nirvanas white widow or white rhino. We shall see

BabyBud
04-02-14, 08:37 PM
Yea it's just one seed dude. I'm growing 1 rite now as well and I'm seeing awesome results. Next I'm growing nirvanas white widow or white rhino. We shall see

I have done white rhino & got another bubba on the go - my biggest grow yet 4ft tall with colas I cant fit my fingers around! Both good grows! :D

stephen07
04-02-14, 09:24 PM
Mine didn't make it , killed it a couple of weeks into 12/12 ;) it went all floppy .