PDA

View Full Version : Adicted to farming :)

X_Ice_X
10-08-07, 12:22 AM
Ok... this is bloody adictive, its a science, damm I found myself at 2 am still reading and researching, I can barely wait to see them growing... Never thought of saying this ehe who else ever thought of gardening :P

Bitterfly
10-08-07, 01:41 AM
exactly mate! its such a rewarding hobby, for so many reasons.

you're right mate, it is addictive!!

blurry-vision
10-08-07, 01:42 AM
Very much so I'm really enjoying it also, and just a week from harvest now, so all looking good on my first grow so and I can't wait for the next grow (probably fat russians) to get going soon..:headbang: :harvest: :barmy:

Bitterfly
10-08-07, 01:46 AM
yo blurry you got any pics mate??

blurry-vision
10-08-07, 01:52 AM
yo blurry you got any pics mate??

No mate I have no digi cam or phone cam..:o But when I harvest this lot I will spend the cash I save on bud on a cam, plus I would be happy to put a gram or two up for anyone whos game to have it sent to them for a smoke report to be done, wouldnt mind some recognition for the hard work lol :stoned-smilie:

They are looking nice though so its a shame I have no pics it's bubbleicious by nirvana BTW...:toke:

Bitterfly
10-08-07, 01:57 AM
ah well mate next time eh?

got your eyes on any exciting strains for your next one then??

blurry-vision
10-08-07, 02:00 AM
ah well mate next time eh?

got your eyes on any exciting strains for your next one then??

Yeah this was just a test grow really didn't expect it to get this far mate, only two plants though so looking to step things up on the next grow get a cam and a gorw diary going and go for say four plants, 99% sure I'm going for the fat Russians that lk is doing, matts seeds are top notch for the price and on lk's grow he had tric's well early..:harvest:

Bitterfly
10-08-07, 03:47 AM
Yeah this was just a test grow really didn't expect it to get this far mate, only two plants though so looking to step things up on the next grow get a cam and a gorw diary going and go for say four plants, 99% sure I'm going for the fat Russians that lk is doing, matts seeds are top notch for the price and on lk's grow he had tric's well early..:harvest:

thats a spot on choice there mate, cant wait to see your diary up and runnin!:p

blue widow
10-08-07, 10:18 AM
its addictive as puffing the sticky icky icky icky icky shit!!! :headbang:

lkdj2003
10-08-07, 02:02 PM
I love ittttttt. :weed: :joint: :stoned-smilie:

Your always learning all the way through no matter how many years you have grown. :headbang:

asci
10-08-07, 03:14 PM
It takes over your life completely. Ii's got to be about a year now since I first got my ideas together for a grow. And I have to say it has occupied my daily life ever since.. :p

lkdj2003
10-08-07, 05:44 PM
It takes over your life completely. Ii's got to be about a year now since I first got my ideas together for a grow. And I have to say it has occupied my daily life ever since.. :p

I'll toke to that. :joint:

Jameo
10-08-07, 05:49 PM
yeah its absolutely class, you'll find you won't be able to stop looking at your plants all the way through your first grow ;) :toke:

Bitterfly
10-08-07, 06:15 PM
I love ittttttt. :weed: :joint: :stoned-smilie:

Your always learning all the way through no matter how many years you have grown. :headbang:

ne'er a truer word spoken

Midnight Toker
10-08-07, 06:35 PM
The growing is far more addictive than any amount of weed you could smoke that's for sure ..

asci
10-08-07, 08:11 PM
The growing is far more addictive than any amount of weed you could smoke that's for sure ..

yeah mate, have to agree...