PDA

View Full Version : Indica/Sativa Medical strains?

OGK_420_247
12-03-13, 02:52 PM
Right I have a whole host of Medical reasons behind my usage of sweet Mary Jane..

The main is an extreme case of OCD/ADHD where if somethings isn't right i'll start all over again. (I wrote this post about 6 times prior to posting!)
This Extreme OCD/ADHD is coupled with a host of nerve disorders such as Micropsia, Paresthesia, Stress and a form of Parkinson's; (All were believed to have been created by a drunk driver who hit me at the age of 3 (No hard proof, although I did infact die on an operating table!)

I moved here from Cali' where I used to get Medical strains "off-the-shelf" albeit Top-Shelf!

I'm looking to find One Indica and One Sativa (Pure if possible, Or high-dominance hybrid strains) which will help with Pain/Paresthesia ("Pins and needles"), insomnia, appetite loss and nausea...

I know Durban Poison was great when anywhere had it.. I think thats a Sativa(?), Any MJ that I've found over the pond here seems to be "Grit" or ditchweed of low quality, commercial crap. I've also been thinking of a nice weekend Indica, such as Afghan Kush.. Again This is near to impossible to find here.. Back home I could have tweeted and had a shitload of people telling me where its at.

So I must push on; I must grow my own. Hey the most they can do is send me back to the stateside right..? :rvmp:

I have realised that all the listed "medical" strains on Euro seedbanks are about +25%/¼ of the price of another strain of similar linage! So I'm avoiding anything with "Medical" as the title!

Sorry for my life story.

Anyhow, The $50Million question..

Best recommended Indica and Sativa strains?

420pop
12-03-13, 02:57 PM
no idea...BUT you moved from Cali. to the UK...thats either a good job or a better woman

OGK_420_247
12-03-13, 03:03 PM
I'm a Software Engineer/Graphic designer. Applied to work for Google stateside (..Straight out of college..) they ask me to move to the UK two months later, Luckily they move people around a lot, They want me to go back to Cali in January/February all going well.. I have to say.. I hate London.

Cuda
12-03-13, 03:11 PM
I'm a Software Engineer/Graphic designer. Applied to work for Google stateside (..Straight out of college..) they ask me to move to the UK two months later, Luckily they move people around a lot, They want me to go back to Cali in January/February all going well.. I have to say.. I hate London.

Your not alone there lol :D

Skunk #1 is good for pain and insomnia. I had a strain called 1024 that was a sativa that worked wonders on my back.... Infact I ran out about 5 months ago and Im only just starting to get back pain and spasms again!!!! They grow massive tho. I had to top mine at 8ft to stop it growing too tall!!!!

420pop
12-03-13, 03:35 PM
lol had to be a GOOD job click your heels together 3 times and say there is no place like home lol

OGK_420_247
12-03-13, 03:42 PM
Skunk #1 Reeks tough though.. right?
I'll check some seeds out online; I was how ever just looking on Herbies.. Spotted me a nice Queen Kush or/and "Simply Female" Spineapple (Both Indica)...
I have calculated if I SCROG I have room For 2-3 Plants.. I only have a small area to use because of my location/nosey neighbours (London)

fatso
12-03-13, 03:52 PM
Samsara seeds spiritual punk is my fave indica knocks me out everytime and it ses high medicinal value

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

OGK_420_247
12-03-13, 04:06 PM
Shame attitude seem to be the only place stocking that Fatso.. Attitude were retarded before.. only revealed they were OoS AFTER my order.. Had to rechoose, ...I wonder what ever happened to my shirt I got with them... Hmnn

fatso
12-03-13, 04:25 PM
Shame attitude seem to be the only place stocking that Fatso.. Attitude were retarded before.. only revealed they were OoS AFTER my order.. Had to rechoose, ...I wonder what ever happened to my shirt I got with them... Hmnn

Seedmadness freebies are crap but service is excellent thay have it

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

OGK_420_247
12-03-13, 06:06 PM
I'll give em a look, Hmnnn...

BabyBud
12-03-13, 09:28 PM
I use for medical reasons and these are my list:

Medi Kush
White Rhino

Snoop’s Church:
Original Blueberry:
Violator Kush:
Harlequin
Blackberry Kush
Endless Sky:
Chernobyl:
DeepChunk S1:
Northern Lights:
Strawberry Cheesecake:
Ortega:
60 Day Wonder:
Maple Leaf Indica:
Kalashnikova:
God's Gift
Double Glock:

Duke1
12-03-13, 10:04 PM
i have been medical grower for many years and the best i have ever found is one of the oldest,still the best imo and that is original afghani1 i grow to make meds for my partner who has conditions that have not responded to opiates nerve blockers or steroid injections after using the afghani1 she is like a different women,and most of the nerve related pain is controled,if you give it till it is realy ripe it is like an anastetic! its not at all hard to grow and does well indoor even under my little fluro set up.if you dont want to be realy stoned and want pain relief just eat or juice some leaves,even the fan leaves make great pain relief,if taken raw!

RastaMouse22
12-03-13, 11:00 PM
Right I have a whole host of Medical reasons behind my usage of sweet Mary Jane..

The main is an extreme case of OCD/ADHD where if somethings isn't right i'll start all over again. (I wrote this post about 6 times prior to posting!)
This Extreme OCD/ADHD is coupled with a host of nerve disorders such as Micropsia, Paresthesia, Stress and a form of Parkinson's; (All were believed to have been created by a drunk driver who hit me at the age of 3 (No hard proof, although I did infact die on an operating table!)

I moved here from Cali' where I used to get Medical strains "off-the-shelf" albeit Top-Shelf!

I'm looking to find One Indica and One Sativa (Pure if possible, Or high-dominance hybrid strains) which will help with Pain/Paresthesia ("Pins and needles"), insomnia, appetite loss and nausea...

I know Durban Poison was great when anywhere had it.. I think thats a Sativa(?), Any MJ that I've found over the pond here seems to be "Grit" or ditchweed of low quality, commercial crap. I've also been thinking of a nice weekend Indica, such as Afghan Kush.. Again This is near to impossible to find here.. Back home I could have tweeted and had a shitload of people telling me where its at.

So I must push on; I must grow my own. Hey the most they can do is send me back to the stateside right..? :rvmp:

I have realised that all the listed "medical" strains on Euro seedbanks are about +25%/¼ of the price of another strain of similar linage! So I'm avoiding anything with "Medical" as the title!

Sorry for my life story.

Anyhow, The $50Million question..

Best recommended Indica and Sativa strains?

Black domina from sensi seeds would be a winner for insomnia and pain releaf so I hear :) 100% indica I believe
Peace

lil rasta
13-03-13, 01:10 AM
Ive trialed a few strains for my grandads coffee's and so far the longest lastesting for his parkinsons shhakes has been the black widdow

OGK_420_247
13-03-13, 10:29 AM
Wow! Got a great list!
Thanks everyone! I'm going for a couple of seeds ready to grow as-and when Im running out
Decided on; Queen Kush, Crystal Haze and a few of the list above!

_Whisperer
13-03-13, 10:42 AM
Blue Cheese: Very physically and mentally calming and relaxing....

Good for insomnia, anxiety, stress and any muscle spasm type conditions, and I can imagine good for pain relief

Mr Pothead
13-03-13, 10:43 AM
Moved to correct section

Medicatetoday
16-03-13, 01:04 AM
Your not alone there lol :D

Skunk #1 is good for pain and insomnia. I had a strain called 1024 that was a sativa that worked wonders on my back.... Infact I ran out about 5 months ago and Im only just starting to get back pain and spasms again!!!! They grow massive tho. I had to top mine at 8ft to stop it growing too tall!!!!

1024 from Medical Seeds, am i right? :blush: