PDA

View Full Version : Vaporizer shops? (UK)

Bammbulance
13-03-13, 02:15 AM
Hey guys, well I only really trust this site and am having difficult finding out where to buy a vaporizer in the uk? Seeds no problem, which type of vaporizer fine, but no shop links? Is this due to the site's nature / rules or am i just being blind?

Edit: or perhaps amazon.co.uk is fine? eeek

Rockster
13-03-13, 01:42 PM
Amazon is fine for vapes.

Tom10
13-03-13, 01:45 PM
Ebay has loads too, but I'd rather go for a private multi seller as me thinking 1 step ahead, a private seller could be a set up or a faulty item.
- Tom

platinum_rouge
13-03-13, 01:57 PM
I've ordered a few off Amazon, both came next day delivered for free

Friday
13-03-13, 03:26 PM
Iv just bought an Extreme Q off amazon mate, it arrived 2 days later :)

Friday :D
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?85437-Friday-Scrog-s-AK47-Serious-Seeds-Grown-in-Coco-Autopot-Styliee-#128523

Bammbulance
13-03-13, 05:51 PM
Oh sweet thanks gives :) All I needed to hear lol, now just got to choose one, there does not seam to be that much range >.<

And some have 3 people with short / quick praise of the items, never trust that :P Will have a good look around as they expencive >.<

Duke1
13-03-13, 06:27 PM
go to ebay type in sain sation they good cheap,mostly copys of popular big brands and good value,we use ours everday and its been a god send to us,they chinese but dont let that put you of.

Bammbulance
14-03-13, 08:22 PM
Hehe I actually ended up going with this one, probably a bit pricey perhaps, but nice tin and such, so I can happily just all my crap in a nice tin :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0029NRM2U/ref=pe_217191_31005151_M3_dp_i1

Found a few vape guides on youtube and this one came up as best for cheap / portable. and he had like 10 so it did well :D

I realised if I want one for home I can't afford it, but I hope this portable one will allow me to quid tobacco, can't wait to try it!

vapour
20-03-13, 08:45 PM
how have you been getting on with it bud? I have one but haven't used it in ages.

thought it was quite good for some one who only smokes a bit.

Icon
20-03-13, 09:19 PM
Dr Hermans have a good selection and will do a deal I believe if you really want a shop

ATB
Icon

Bammbulance
21-03-13, 01:01 PM
Hey dude, its... nice? Hehe honestly I've only used it once or twice, i'm currently smokeing my not-so-fantastic first grow, gets ya stonned but it does not taste very nice in a vaporiser, think i'll have to wait untill I get some nicer stuff before I try it out properly.

But it does seam very nice, easy to use and very compact, just gotta make sure you don't over vape a sample eh (I choked my lungs up for 5 mins)

vapour
21-03-13, 01:07 PM
Hey dude, its... nice? Hehe honestly I've only used it once or twice, i'm currently smokeing my not-so-fantastic first grow, gets ya stonned but it does not taste very nice in a vaporiser, think i'll have to wait untill I get some nicer stuff before I try it out properly.

But it does seam very nice, easy to use and very compact, just gotta make sure you don't over vape a sample eh (I choked my lungs up for 5 mins)

lol, I'm currently running a few side buds from my first grow, through my volcano at the mo. The taste when it gets going is frackin gross. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to flush loads before harvest.

Glad your enjoying it bud.

fivethumbsfrank
21-03-13, 01:07 PM
I got a Dragon lite ii. not used it yet it's just a knock off of the launch box.

vapour
21-03-13, 01:10 PM
I got a Dragon lite ii. not used it yet it's just a knock off of the launch box.

should be pretty good. top tip for you both then make sure your weed is really dry and grind it up so it's like dust

that's how to do it proper like. :headbang:

Bammbulance
22-03-13, 12:10 AM
Ah ok i'll try, i've ground it up but maybe not enough, problem is both time's ive tried it ive already had a few roll up's :P I need to test it in the morning when im stone cold sober ^^

Alzy
22-03-13, 12:35 AM
Do vapes work with BHo?

vapour
22-03-13, 08:40 AM
What's BHo?

vapour
22-03-13, 08:44 AM
Butane Honey oil? Hash oil?

If so I don't think my volcano or the magic flight would work but a glass on glass vapouriser may.

Alzy
22-03-13, 08:52 AM
I've seen it used with glass water bongs but not a vape, thought it would have been a more intense concentration.

Cheers for the reply vapour

Jolly
26-03-13, 08:34 AM
Try to find out multi seller vapor shop online in London location .you just try to google it you will get so many online shop for vaporizer.I don't have experience with other vaporizer accept Arizer Solo this is best one for me.....

vapour
26-03-13, 08:58 AM
Iv just bought an Extreme Q off amazon mate, it arrived 2 days later :)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?85437-Friday-Scrog-s-AK47-Serious-Seeds-Grown-in-Coco-Autopot-Styliee-#128523

how you finding it Friday?

Not used one before but did look into it before I went with the volcano.

Friday
26-03-13, 11:59 AM
how you finding it Friday?

Not used one before but did look into it before I went with the volcano.

Yeah it's alright mate - I'm still smoking Js tho as the vape high just isn't enough for me really but I'm glad I got It as I can use it when iv got the kids as it don't leave u stinking of smoke but I prefer my Js still :)

Bammbulance
26-03-13, 01:48 PM
I'm now thinking with me and others saying the vape high is not good enough to stop joints, but I swear i'm getting high but i'm craving the nicotine :( So it does not satisfy as much, need to give up smokeing! (Hence buying a vape hehe)

vapour
26-03-13, 02:15 PM
I'm now thinking with me and others saying the vape high is not good enough to stop joints, but I swear i'm getting high but i'm craving the nicotine :( So it does not satisfy as much, need to give up smokeing! (Hence buying a vape hehe)

I'm guessing you might want to get some patches to get rid of the craving and use the vape to replace the habit.

Bammbulance
28-03-13, 06:07 PM
Good Idea :) didn't even think of that hehe! Got some nicotine gum in draw (Few years old :D), think i'll have to start one morning when i'm out of tobacco tho :P

vapour
28-03-13, 09:12 PM
Good Idea :) didn't even think of that hehe! Got some nicotine gum in draw (Few years old :D), think i'll have to start one morning when i'm out of tobacco tho :P

Get some brand new patches/gum FREE mate on the NHS. It's gotta be worth it bud

durka
28-03-13, 09:15 PM
my friend bought a volcano vaporizer for 200 ish pounds on (ebay) n some how another one came the next day !! bonus or what just needed the cronic to put in the beast haha

Hey guys, well I only really trust this site and am having difficult finding out where to buy a vaporizer in the uk? Seeds no problem, which type of vaporizer fine, but no shop links? Is this due to the site's nature / rules or am i just being blind?

Edit: or perhaps amazon.co.uk is fine? eeek

Bammbulance
28-03-13, 10:54 PM
tbh the patches / gum don't work for me :( the only thing that ever gave results was a non-electric nicotine vaporiser, stick you just sucked air through a sponge with nicotine, lasted 3 months only :( i'm kinda addicted to rolling i enjoy the process and having something to do with hands so gum/patch = bad. ill get some inhaler things soon