PDA

View Full Version : recommendations anyone?

HighTokeinYoda
30-03-13, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone,

i was getting a lecture about smoking the other day from my folks (nag nag nag lol) so to cut a long story short they was bangin on about how they would love me to quit smokin (fair point like there are a thousand and one health benefits) the thing is ive been a heavy smoker of tobacco for the last 9 years and ive been thinking about giving up the backi but i use it in my joints.

so i was thinking about dipping my feet in the world of vapeing but the choice is overwhelming i have two criteria for a vape.

it is compatible with the liquid nicotine things aint got a clue what to call them
it can be used for weed

im not sure if one device can do both or would i need to get two vapes? i haven't got a big budget i could probably scrape £30 together so any help tips tricks ,advice or recommendations would be a major help

psychocannanaut
30-03-13, 02:02 PM
have you tried as your name suggests and smoke your erb pure?

say you put 0.3 and abit of backy ina kingskin right? you can still roll that 0.3 in a kingskin without baccy but it will be skinnier so make a skinnier roach

or roll up a fat one in a small size skin, you'l enjoy the flavour and smell alot more

Mr-Lover
30-03-13, 02:11 PM
Agree With Psycho..But That Will Hit you Alot Harder.. :p

Grandad
30-03-13, 02:17 PM
I bought a vape and wasn't that impressed, as said try pure.

HighTokeinYoda
30-03-13, 02:18 PM
thanks for you quick replys i was thinking about smokin it pure but with all the hype about vapin i thought id give it a shot at the very least i wont smell like an ashtray lol

babybud3232
30-03-13, 02:26 PM
when I was a smoker I just to roll them pure :) I prefer edible now

2high
31-03-13, 05:49 PM
mate if you can quit smoking you be able to buy any vape you like with the money you'll save, i quit using rocksters e-cig thread and now i'm vaping an arizer extreme q and loving it

HighTokeinYoda
31-03-13, 06:20 PM
im going to have a browse on the net and find some of those e-cig thing is problem is ive heard some bad things about them and not so much any good things

HighTokeinYoda
31-03-13, 06:40 PM
has anyone heard of or used the
INNOKIN iTaste Express VV from my understanding i unscrew the tip pour in the liquid of my choice and vape away if that is the case can i use any 3rd party liquid as i would love to try some of the mad flavours ive been hearing about

HighTokeinYoda
31-03-13, 10:17 PM
bumpity bump

kyg
31-03-13, 10:20 PM
Agree With Psycho..But That Will Hit you Alot Harder.. :p

yea me2 anyone that puts baccy in there is just destroying the taste..if u gonna smoke cigs smoke after a pure blunt

kyg
31-03-13, 10:21 PM
im going to have a browse on the net and find some of those e-cig thing is problem is ive heard some bad things about them and not so much any good things

dont waste ur money on those mate..they are shit...the smoke taste like raw sewage :donttouch:

soundwave
31-03-13, 10:21 PM
put some tobacco in a vape makes me :puke:

2high
31-03-13, 10:40 PM

I've only got good things to say about them, I smoked HARD for 20 years and would NEVER stop smoking my lovely lovely joints.....until January 12th when I started using an ego e-cig, never touched tobacco since :)

has anyone heard of or used the INNOKIN iTASTE from my understanding i unscrew the tip pour in the liquid of my choice and vape away if that is the case can i use any 3rd party liquid as i would love to try some of the mad flavours ive been hearing about

I've heard of it but never used one, I've got a vamo and lambo 4.0 :) yes you do just pour the liquid of your choice in and vape away, its easy, there are some good reviews on youtube about all these things, if you search on youtube for igetcha69 and grimmgreen their channels are good.

This is the thread that stopped me and Mrs2high smoking overnight https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?68714-knocked-ciggies-on-the-head-10-days-ago-with-the-help-of-a-hi-tech-Ecig its still pretty active, i'd recommend a looky at it...

any questions then feel free to pm me or something, good luck buddy

HighTokeinYoda
31-03-13, 10:54 PM
thanks 2high ill have a look when i get the chance :)

2high
31-03-13, 10:56 PM
thanks 2high ill have a look when i get the chance :)

No worries mate, I have to say some of the liquids taste fantastic ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

root
05-04-13, 05:56 PM
Found a good e-cig and e-liquid website for you all. I also use an eGo-T and it's helped me cut down on tobacco smoking.

http://www.westmids-ecig.com/ - It's based in the West Midlands

alexsm
28-05-13, 08:35 AM
Have you ever tried using a non-tobacco type e-cig?(not the actual e-cig
But a model like it) You can get flavored liquids or use your own essential oils.
I know that when I was "addicted" to smoking I wasn't actually addicted to the nicotine, but was wired to the action and ritual of smoking. I now smoke tobacco very infrequently and have found some amazing smoking blends, but my fixation on the ritual was completely satisfied using a vape cig. Of course I still have a weakness for smoking dried herbs, but if you have decided to switch, then make the switch, try a couple things, and see what you like best!
Peace.