PDA

View Full Version : First time coco user!

Eskimo
14-04-13, 06:09 PM
I've got 10 plants in coco, each plant in a 15 liter pot.

I've done 3 hydro grows and this is the first time I do coco. I wasn't planning on it but got the plants from a friend of a friend. I got them after they had been 2 weeks in 12/12 and I've had them for 2 weeks now.

My questions:

What nutes should I be using? I'm currently using Atami hydro A and B and Atazyme, nutes that I had used in my last grow. Do I need specific coco nutes?

How often should I water them and how much? I've been doing 1/2 a litre a day per plant.

Mysteri0n
14-04-13, 06:29 PM
why dont people look for info before asking for it.....................

LINK (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?94745-Coco-for-noobs)- coco for noobs.

:rolleyes:

M

Eskimo
14-04-13, 09:35 PM
I've read that thread.

So my hydro nutes are a big nono and I absolutely have to use coco nutes? And if so what nutes? A + B + PK 13/14? + ? + ?

Duke1
14-04-13, 10:02 PM
i grow in coco i use dutch pro a-b for hard water for veg,and plant magic coco flower a-b for hard water,the dutch pro i would reccomend,the plant magic is ok but much to hot if used as recomended it says 3-5ml per ltr but burned even at 3ml so be careful with it if you use it.i believe the major difference between hydro and coco feeds is supply adequate cal-mag so coco feed has extra,i think you could use what you got,but for the cost of it is it worth the possible deficiencys?i forgot how old your plants are but just be carefull not to over due the nutes,the growth in coco will take your breath away if you get it right,good luck
I've read that thread.

So my hydro nutes are a big nono and I absolutely have to use coco nutes? And if so what nutes? A + B + PK 13/14? + ? + ?

jimmi420
15-04-13, 12:16 AM
As duke1 says, you can use the hydro nuits but will need cal/mag.

Azerbanphal
29-05-13, 09:54 AM
ignore roborthudson, he turns up saying random shit from time to time.

Neither Canna Boost or 13/14 are organic, neither is Superthrive.

.... not that the OP said anything at all about using organics anyway...

...oh and hes already removed his post lol.

Goodbuddy
29-05-13, 09:57 AM
He was a coco supplying spammer in the making azer :smokie: