PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past

Danbridge
05-05-13, 05:13 PM
2008 Blue dream indica hybrid and some sativa kryptonite that turned out mids. Enjoy.

philrizla
06-05-13, 11:45 AM
hi I liked the look of the sativa Kryptonite what was the yield it looked quite impressive ,its nice to look back some times but I must be honest last season was a wash out but this season I have a feeling its going to be a good one any mate have a great season that was a nice blast from the past

philrizla
07-05-13, 12:44 PM
193231 blast from the past Dutch passion no one 1989

Danbridge
13-05-13, 06:11 AM
hi I liked the look of the sativa Kryptonite what was the yield it looked quite impressive ,its nice to look back some times but I must be honest last season was a wash out but this season I have a feeling its going to be a good one any mate have a great season that was a nice blast from the past

I think i got almost a pound dry weight of the krypto. This year I am growing 3 sour d's

philrizla
22-05-13, 10:36 AM
well lets face it southern California is one of the best places in the world fore growing weed. not like the UK where you are at the mercy of the whether which make it a bit hit and miss fore outside growing in the UK but we get by the best we can we always get a yield but how good that yield is, depends on the whether .