PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on ScroG

TheRealFeanor
12-06-13, 08:05 PM
Greetings!

Opinions please.

I intend to flip to 12/12 on Saturday 15th June.

Should I now start allowing the shoots to grow through the net now? I've been supercropping under the net a lot to allow as many growth tips to catch up.

I intend to supercrop as well after 7 days of 12/12.

The net is 1m x 1m.

Any thoughts?

TRF

TheRealFeanor
12-06-13, 08:31 PM
Do you reckon I keep it all under the net for the next 9 days and then let it grow through for the next 7 before flipping?

L
13-06-13, 12:02 PM
I think 2 weeks could be too much depending on how much stretch you expect.

jimmi420
13-06-13, 01:25 PM
Do you reckon I keep it all under the net for the next 9 days and then let it grow through for the next 7 before flipping?

No m8 you let it all grow up through the screen, then when the stems are 5 or 6 inches above it, pull them back through and move them on to the next spot, doing this you can see and gauge how much the screen is full, flip at 70% hydro and id go 90% in coco, carry on training under screen for 7 to 10 days hydro and 5 to 7 coco after the flip, this should ensure a nice full even scrog.

Grandad
13-06-13, 01:48 PM
depends what you want..........

train for the 1st week of 12/12 then let her go if you want 9-16 inch colas, let her fill the screen completely and grow a few inches above the screen then flip for 18-24 inch colas(these heights are just a general guide as the stretch will be strain dependant).

i'd defo give her another week of screen filling first though, before i did anything else.

TheRealFeanor
13-06-13, 04:09 PM
Thank you gents for your advice!

It is duly noted and will be acted upon

TheRealFeanor
21-06-13, 07:41 AM
This afternoon will be the plant's first dose of 12 hours of darkness.

I go on holiday soon and my brother will only be able to go round once an evening. I feel if I let her grow any larger she will drink her res well before he will get round and that could mean 7 days of pH fluctuation and the ec sky rocketing.

What do you think? She looks a lot better than 9 days ago I feel in terms of screen filllage.

Cheers,

TRF