Page 103 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2203

Thread: High and Welcome to THCtalk forums

Thanks

Default Yoi - whats craicin?

afternoon all - been out of the forums for a while.

I've a few new things on the go so thought I'd get involved and start posting again - thctalk was the obvious and only place I'll be posting this time!!

Just a quick ask - how do I update profile info/pics etc? Do I have a 'minimum post' limit or am I just being thick?!

more riveting posts to come!

GoTgReEn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mum View Post
    Thanks for the invite LK!
    Very happy to be a part of this lovely new community!

How do I go about getting my avatar and sig up my good man?
    Thats right mate yeah, i was originally gunna do a soil scrog with the airpots but the amount of waste that comes off them when feeding..... Just to messy man!

GoTgReEn Guest

Soz wrong thread!!
    Welcome to THCtalk

Thanks

Default Newbe.......!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi folks, just joined this site and I must say I'm impressed. I'm one of your older members (50+ yrs young) and I've been smoking dope on and off for 40 yrs + now. Some might say that's too long, but hey, I'm not doing any harm to anyone.
    I look forward to being a part of this community and gaining some new information and possibly offering some advise along the way.
    Cheers.
    D

Thanks

Default Hello THC talkers!

Saying hello from Western Canada and hoping to check in and get some advice and tips from the experts on growing my first seeds. From what I've read, Ms. MaryJane requires time, attention and respect to give up her resin d'etre! Say hello and point me to the people and places that will teach me the craft of Canna Budding.
    Thanks much.... Canna Budder

Thanks

Hello from England. I am a musician and cannabis is something like my hobby. I like to consume it and soon will start to grown my own.

Thanks

Hello from the shire, joined yesterday and just getting to grips with moving around the forum. Looks a great forum having been told to get on by the spoonofinsantity. These forums werent really around when i was stuck into this world of grow, the internet is a bit bigger nowadays. Look forward to enjoying this communtiy. peace

Thanks

Hi Y'all. I'm a patient in NJ. Im disabled now so I make music videos about trees. I'll post a few soon!

Thanks

hey, just joined, were can i post pics of my cannabis grows and ask advice on how to grow outdoor's in the UK.

Thanks

Thumbs up Finally onboard.

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    High and welcome to Thctalk forum's.

We would like to say a big thank you for joining our community and we are very confident that you will enjoy your stay here with us.

We have put this forum together for growers/toker's and anyone who shares the same interest's as us and thats "Cannabis". We are very sure that this forum will take right off and become very very popular, well thats are aim anyway and with your help we are sure we can do this.

Admin:
    Ragman/Lkdj2003
    Finally allowed to post in the forum
    Big thanks to sheila and G_unit

For some reason my account was either not verified or some sort of glitch was occuring but wot the hell im here now. and the ppl that have tried to help have been fantastic.
    Glad to be part of this community.
    Happy Growing peeps

Page 103 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast