Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Well im most likely going to prison

Thanks

Quite a haul and all started with a broken light.

Were you interviewed? If so what did you say? (No comment would have been a good start!) If you didn't have a solicitor, get a good one as soon as possible. Try and get the charges negotiated down and stave off any possession with intent to supply charges. (I don't think you can contact me directly - forum rules etc. Ask the mods if you wish.)

Jut seen the post by reid13096 above: yes unfortunately after arrest they can search any property you own or control. Your home address is of course an option if it is on your driving licence etc. Also, if you have, for example, a utility bill for another premises they may go round there too.

If it's any consolation, if your record is ok (only a few drug related offences or less) then you're unlikely to receive a prison sentence. Unpaid work is more likely but each case is based on it's own merits. Also, depends where this matter will go to Court - different areas treat drug offences differently.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CrimeSolicitor For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (19-06-13), dixienormouse (21-06-13), Goodbuddy (19-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Lil Sindigo (19-06-13), mc6pack (19-06-13), Mr Swilly (19-06-13), Oldwolf (19-06-13), psychocannanaut (19-06-13), Rory Breaker (19-06-13)

3. Default

Prove you don't deal.

Take the human rights stance, I can put anything I wish into my body and you have no rights to tell me different aslong as my actions do not affect anyone else, misuse of drugs Act.. I do not consent to be governed when it comes to what I consume in the privacy of my own home. Would take some big hairy bollocks to take this stance like.
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mc6pack For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Gutted for you fella, that's a lot of shit youve now got to deal with. Some good advice already been offered and I cant improve on any of it.

Wishing you well mate. I'm off to check me lights.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

mellowed Guest

Damn mate that sucks.

Hope it all goes well in your favour mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Dont forget to fill your arse with drugs b4 you go down, very good currency inside till you get on your feet, so long as you dont step anyones toes, so be carefull at first, you dont want your pad m8`s turning you over. and good luck fella hope all goes well.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (20-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mc6pack View Post
    Prove you don't deal.
    It's the other way around — They have to prove (beyond reasonable doubt) that he did.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (19-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Marley66 (12-03-14)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

Gutted for you Rasta.

Don't know if its your first offence but I was given just community service when I got found guilty of dealing class As and I was a school teacher at the time. I was taking a lot of drugs myself so immediately sought help for my "addiction" and managed to "turn my life around" in time for the trial.

Obviously there were other circumstances involved (pm me if u want) but you are by no means guaranteed a prison sentence.
    Get a good solicitor (speak to a few different ones) and fight it. If you can get the supply charges dropped all the better.

Good luck man.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

CrimeSolicitor (20-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Mr Pothead (21-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    It's the other way around — They have to prove (beyond reasonable doubt) that he did.
    i think being in possession of drugs and scales "proves" that from their point of view..

you need to convince them the scales were not for dealing.. which is gonna be difficult
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

Axx (29-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Lil Sindigo (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Sindigo View Post
    found guilty of dealing class As [...] was a school teacher at the time
    If you don't mind me asking, can/do you still teach?

Sorry for going off topic, Rasta.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, can/do you still teach?

Sorry for going off topic, Rasta.
    no. I can't work with kids because of my record. I'm retraining to be a drugs counsellor. Autobiography out 2020, lol.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

CrimeSolicitor (19-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Mr Pothead (21-06-13), Mr Swilly (19-06-13), Oldwolf (19-06-13), RastaMouse22 (21-06-13), Rory Breaker (19-06-13), Special Branch (22-06-13), that420guy (19-06-13)

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast