Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Well im most likely going to prison

Thanks

vitim b12 out of holland and barrett cheap as then go into asda big bottle of energy drink then 2 litre water

put 5 tabs vb12 in energy drink wait till desolved then shake and drink all of it

now start on the water again work your way through it till its all gone just keep pissing as and when you need too

start this 3 days before court doing the same everday till court day where you will do as said above when you get up then when you have got the last of the water down dont go to toilet anymore till your at court and doing the test you will not show drugs at all

your piss will have enough yellow colour to satisfy them and will obv be at correct temp and when they test it it will be clear

EC goes up, PH goes down = Plants require less nutrients
    EC goes down, PH goes up = Plants require more nutrients
    EC stable, PH stable = Spot on

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WeeDz For This Useful Post:

jumpon (06-09-13), lil rasta (14-08-13)

Between the earth and the seven heavens......in a pea green bubble
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lil rasta View Post
    well if i can do boomtown without a smoke then thats my hardest challenge done and the first 3 or so weeks are done. Also have major help/insperation from a very hot female so thats the main thing keeping me going. Cant see her if im in prison

Recently joined and don't know you but I'm hoping all goes well for you. The aboves a good tip but If it were me I'd stay off the smoke for a coupla more weeks, don't quote me on thIS and please check yourself but I think it's about a month for mj to pass out your urine samples. Your ladies hot ass in one hand and ya hard hard cock in the other should be all the motivation you need. Good luck man

FCK CPS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Blacklung For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (14-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDz View Post
    vitim b12 out of holland and barrett cheap as then go into asda big bottle of energy drink then 2 litre water

put 5 tabs vb12 in energy drink wait till desolved then shake and drink all of it

now start on the water again work your way through it till its all gone just keep pissing as and when you need too

start this 3 days before court doing the same everday till court day where you will do as said above when you get up then when you have got the last of the water down dont go to toilet anymore till your at court and doing the test you will not show drugs at all

your piss will have enough yellow colour to satisfy them and will obv be at correct temp and when they test it it will be clear
    Cheers man but i wont be risking my freedom
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

Captain Blacklung (15-08-13), Claymorrow (14-08-13), jumpon (15-08-13), rifkif (22-09-13), timothio (14-08-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lil rasta View Post
    Cheers man but i wont be risking my freedom
    Don't blame you dude imagine going through that then they ask for a hair sample...
    Ive been following your diaries and they are wicked...
    good luck and all the best...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ram For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (17-08-13)

Thanks

Gutted for you lil rasta I hope everything works out for you and your people.
    Yahweh Elohim protect you

THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to foopa For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (20-08-13)

Thanks

ano m8 its a no brainer fuck going to the nick but that post above is what me and a few of the lads used to do on a cdt it wont show anything at all ano its a risk trusting what people say on a forum but it really does work

you can pass the piss test everytime by just drinking 2ltr water and pissing till your piss is clear then another drink of water and hold till the test this creates a mass build up of creatine but they got wise to this and would make you go back and sit for longer till your piss was more yellow

the reason you put the vitB12 tabs into an energy drink is because the caffeine in the energy drink excelerates the b12 into your system and then the water clears you out and once your at the test the b12 will not only make your piss yellow it will also make a urine sample test clear

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeDz For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (03-09-13)

Hempskybergstein Guest

lil rasta, I feel for you man, what ever happens here on in, stay positive mate.
    kind regards
    hempsky

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hempskybergstein For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (03-09-13)

Thanks

I got an email from my solicitor saying the bail has been extending to 4th of october as they are still waiting for the lab reports.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (03-09-13), Claymorrow (03-09-13), CrimeSolicitor (03-09-13), Hannibal (03-09-13), Oldwolf (03-09-13), Smokesmanship (03-09-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Cunts will be banging you up on december 24th, just to rub it in like, bastards.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Hannibal (03-09-13), lil rasta (03-09-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Cunts will be banging you up on december 24th, just to rub it in like, bastards.
    I hope not dude that would suck

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast