Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Well im most likely going to prison

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,144 Times

do they actually have the right to search your house just from finding stuff in your car?
    get cought with scales weed n ur house is going to get raided from the reg of ur car n they will smash ur hut to bits if you don't let them look

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soundwave For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,000 Times

sorry to hear that mate .......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scottishlass29 For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks

Best of luck bro. Just blame it on someone else.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nashy For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Easy Guest

Guttered for fella , good luck with ur case hope it don't get too messy . Have u got previous?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...for-first-time

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...for-first-time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Gutted for ya mate.. I'm no expert but you asked for advice so here goes...

From hereonin... I would...

Keep your gob shut and ask for lawyers. Always be polite and over co operative and available. But do everything through the lawyer.
    Play the reformed card. Offer community service, tagging, work for charities for free via the lawyer so it doesn't have to go to court or jail. Try and get a job before the trial date if you don't have one currently. If you have no previous, this is certainly a very recoverable situation with some hard work and calm approach.

I would also acknowledge you will be seen as either a heavy drug taker or dealer in a court of law. Work with that assumption and try to convince them you are better outside than inside.

If you go along the hero route, you would do some time for that mefinks.

But that's some bad bad luck with the light.

Fingers crossed for you squire. I hope the above is at least as useful than others explaining how you could have avoided it.

Mr s

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

HighFlyerFlyingHigh (19-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Nashy (19-06-13), newfarmer024 (19-06-13), Oldwolf (19-06-13), RichardToucher (16-11-13)

Thanks

brutal as fuck bro feeling for ya the only thing i can think to say is that it was all your own personal say youve been on a downward spiral and you dont really see anyone just say you sit there getting wrecked thinkin about how shit everything is you might be able to wing it that way if you have a good solicitor youll get off mildly with minimal sentence its more the whole intent to supply bull there concerned with if you can make them think otherwise your golden but yeah times are gonna be rough for ya for a bit just enjoy everything now incase it all goes tits up goodluck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HYDROMAN2k13 For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Unbelievable, from a simple mistake to this.
    Checking my lights tomorrow, well gutted for ya !!
    Hope some paperwork gets fuck and your off Scott free.
    This growing has just got more dangerous.

Thoughts are with ya

😈

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (22-06-13), lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Quote Originally Posted by reid13096 View Post
    sorry to hear that brotha. do they actually have the right to search your house just from finding stuff in your car?
    yes if they believe that you had more than personal on you they can
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,056 Times

shit1 rasta matey , Over my short growing life i have seen many people go down the same route and more often than not it's been just bad luck . I've seen people raided because of Joint stubs on their front doorstep or having their car nicked it just goes to show that at the end of the day those who get complaicent get caught and not always in a way they will expect too . G

18. The Following User Says Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (19-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    m8 what the fuck you doing driving round with scales and weed is asking for it with a tail light out man.

scales = dealer n that's prob why they raided ur hut as well
    yeh m8, that shit shoulda been pre-weighed.... How ever,

1, the police man's/woman's oath of office is to up-hold common law at all times, 'HURT-LOSS or HARM'... There training these days is to 'Generate Profit' as they are filled under DUN & BRADSTREET as a corporation running for profit as is the courts, I'll give ya a clue, ( do judges now days act as judges or do they act as bankers ) answer is Bankers because they all run for profit, and another quick point to add ( If you were a true criminal *where is the fucking jury* 'there is none because its roll in roll out money maker'...

2, yes as there bylaws they have to addhere to about cannabis in there eye's they are in the right... But wrong, If they have taken your 2 600w lamps/lights & your fans etc all of the above cost you money, therefore they in turn has suffered you a loss which is against there oath, the only thing they have on ya m8 is the weed and they'll throw in the scales to add to the mix that 'As such a good Police force protecting the streets we've just nailed another DEALER headline would put it..

3, what i would do m8 is ask to speak to there Superior officer and tell him that the officers in question have 'STOLEN MY STUFF' (lights, fans etc) as they wern't yours or some shit... tell him that according to there oath, They've committed theft..

Wish ya only lived round the corner m8, i'd be round talking complete shite... that is until the penny drops and you realise what i'm talking about...

Peace mate & good luck... give them your plants & weed... DO - NOT let them walk away with a couple of hundred quids worth of your equipment.!!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

b2k99 (12-03-14), Elliesdad (12-12-13), lil rasta (19-06-13), Nashy (20-06-13)

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast