Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Alex's Extract Tek

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UnclePen View Post
    I think you're kind of mislabeling RS. He never really claimed to originate oil infused thc, he just kind of advocated for it after he found out how well it worked for his cancer. From what I've read he gave it out for free and I'm not sure if he actually sells it today or not although i'm sure he's probably made money off of advocating rso in magazines and such. I think RSO more or less took after the man, meaning he was just the one people could cling onto and use as a good story as well.

i don't think he ever really pushed for smoking it or anything but always as a topical so purging as such isn't as important. also, does rso have to be from iso?
    The only real issue I have is the TEKs on YouTube/other places for making RSO. They usually don't specify safety techniques or the proper grade of "solvent" that they are using. In the "legit" vid, they have a guy throwing in lbs and lbs of trim into a bucket and is either using iso or naphtha. It can be made from most solvents as long as they are clean and give you your desired consistency/potency. In the descriptions they show RSO in plastic syringes. It must have a lot of chlorophyll and other plant matter/moisture to keep at a viscosity like that.....
    After doing some more reading I take a lot of what I said about Rick back. I just don't like the way it is becoming this Internet sensation where people aren't taking proper measure to use clean solvents or purge properly afterwards.
    So... Nothing against Rick and his oil, just not cool with all the variants which people use. Who knows, they might actually be consuming carcinogenic left over solvents. This could make certain diseases worse.

Thanks

I take everything about rick back. I have been using his "Phoenix tears salve" from my local club on my psoriasis and it has almost completely obliterated it. Props.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alexsm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great info, will use it well

Thanks

Cool thread mate, thanks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

I don't mean to be a downer, but the quality of the hash in these pics isn't very good. In a year we've come a long ways.

Vac purge is needed.

I post this because I don't if I would recommend it to anyone, to follow this for a "proper" extraction and purge. It's simply not well purged.

Thanks

Hey! Just wondering.. could you use your fingers to roll up the wax and wrap around a joint? Called a worm i think..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OtotheZ View Post
    Hey! Just wondering.. could you use your fingers to roll up the wax and wrap around a joint? Called a worm i think..
    Would be better to roll a very thin snake and then put it on a bed of herbs and roll that up. Called a snake in the grass. Rolling the hash on the outside/applying extract to the outside just usually burns it off. Needs to be INSIDE the paper.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alexsm For This Useful Post:

MrG (06-09-14)

Thanks

Oh wow alex, This is what I started doing, being new to forums I can not send Pms, But would love too find someone too give me advice about the heat purge method?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10