Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything about Swine Flu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Theres no way on earth this is natural.. Its a hybrid of 2x human flus / swine flu AND avian flu ...

People need to stop with all this .. They wouldnt do this to us and they need our money etc ..

WAKE UP !! Its their money not yours !!!

95% of the worlds money is owned by a few families .. Research this stuff for yourselves and find the truth ...

Do you honestly think the government give a flying fuck about you or anyone in this country?
    Seriously ...

Ever met Gordon Brown and his mates?
    You know him that well that you KNOW they really care about us and want the best for us?

Why are still burning every available fuel source we dont need too and choking ourselves to death ?
    Why arnt we using solar power and wind water power etc so nobody has to pay bills and eliminate poverty ?
    Why arnt hospitals getting any better but getting worse?
    Same with education..

All they want your money for is to control you and to kill people with fake wars and to make more weapons with.. WAKE UP !!!

You always hearing about space stations and space weapons..

Wheres all the stuff thats helping us because they care about us so much?

This is as stupid as saying Africa is starving and completley infested with aids because its natural ..
    Its all by design because someone WANTS IT THAT WAY !!!

Order out of chaos.. Its written on the dollar..

Its their motto for gods sake ..

I think your right actually, Divide and Conquer.....everything around you is to cause indifference so you/we /all of us are not united...but weak (and in chaos)...as we cannot channel a strategy against these pricks if we are to busy fighting eachother!!!!.....this is obviously a war strategy

Thanks

I'd like to point out that the WHO has indeed declared PANDEMIC THREAT LEVEL CODE RED! however despite alex jones' rhetoric, there has not been martial law or country wide forced vaccinations. or a military takeover by the UN.
    Tiger got to hunt,
    Bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"
    Tiger got to sleep,
    Bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand.

-K. Vonnegut

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
    I'd like to point out that the WHO has indeed declared PANDEMIC THREAT LEVEL CODE RED! however despite alex jones' rhetoric, there has not been martial law or country wide forced vaccinations. or a military takeover by the UN.
    Yet
    This is all brainwashing and conditioning for when they release the real thing.. Probably in the new N5N1 Vaccine they have also just announced..
    Give it a few months until people start getting it and then watch it really take effect both virally and in the way Alex mentions.

Its only been 2-3 days since they declared this.. But at the same time they did Ronaldo was sold for 80million to keep everybody looking at that and talking about that instead of telling people about the WHO announcment..

People really to wake up and start doing something before these lunatics in power get really out of control ..
    "Its dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.''

Thanks

Irrespective of what is really happening at this very moment in time, people are too absorbed in there own individual issues to really take into account what is going on, on a global scale.

I do not know why people think that it is impossible for someone to pay for a laboratory and staff for a period of time. There are people who have net wealths of over one billion pounds. Do you think that they can't afford to create something of this nature? or have moral walls stopping them from wanting to do something along these lines?.

What do you think happens to the children who were picked on and abused in school and by society? They grow up and work for oxfam? never underestimate the billionaire child who was bullied in school... he holds resentment far greater than anything you can feel.

You think this is rubbish? it's the truth and Iron Lung for one can relate to the fact that there are a lot of people that fall into the category above that OWN our media, our services and agriculture.

The Barclay brothers who are in tax exile as an example have a net wealth of over 1.3billion they have donated 40 million to medical research and own half our newspapers. they live on a island that they own in the middle of no where and dictate. This is just one real life example.... they OWN the media. It's not Gordon Brown or Alan Sugar, just two brothers who have there own views on what our society should be fed via papers.

People will always denounce someone who is capable of free thinking, this has been shown with many of the greats such as martin luther king as an example not even touching on the esoteric greats. Many knowledgeable people have warned of this pandemic for years, No one listens, even when they have proof directly labeled and categorised people will ignore the obvious because they have been too deluded by quick slips of the hand that come in the form of media. Iron Lung touched on the fact that the news would rather report that "ronaldo" has been sold, or the fact that in a billion years a meteorite may hit earth rather then telling us that the flu status has gone to a pandemic status. (this is disgusting...)

This is plane and simple culling, when people realise this it will be too late. The countries that cannot protect themselves from this pandemic are third world, you see that the UK is creating enough vaccine for us.... what about them? why are they not being treated if that is where it will hit hardest?.

We don't care .... why should people above us care about us?

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, head of the World Wildlife Fund - December 1995

Never ever believe what you are fed via media and always question the world until you have 1st hand proof. NEVER think that someone won't do this to you.

I am not looking to create an argument, I would just like people to open there eyes and really see this world for what it is... a harsh place and there are harsh people out there with views for our future (and there future). We only look at today and tomorrow their families have been planning the future for generations.... Rothschild (a family name well worth looking into as an example)

Peace to all and please start questioning this facade as it's not rose tinted anymore xxx

Ny,
    Last edited by nydiesel; 16-06-09 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Ironlung;168079]Yet
    This is all brainwashing and conditioning for when they release the real thing.. Probably in the new N5N1 Vaccine they have also just announced..
    Give it a few months until people start getting it and then watch it really take effect both virally and in the way Alex mentions..[QUOTE]

unfortunately all we can do is wait and see

Thanks

Jesus.......I have to say I really hope there is nothing behind this massive rail network Barrack Obama has quickly pushed through, has anyone else seen that vid of the endless carridges sitting there?, a mile square holding park of plastic graves? if they arent graves what are they? if they are for previsions/food/medicine whats with the 7x3x3 measurments???? I know Americans are big people but thats just creepy.
    Im not afraid to admit I'm para over alot of stupid things but watching this put the hairs on the back of my neck up and made me shivver!!!

I can live with ridicule of being told I worried over nothing if it turns out to be nothing and I actually hope I'm a paranoid loon of the greatest and highest order but come on guys questions arent being answered for me personally.....what are they for?????
    seriously now.....thats alot of rail road, alot of train carridges and those creepy 7x3x3 plastic moulded things...why are they there????

Thanks

Thanks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLGrNObwUs&NR=1"]YouTube - FEMA COFFINS INVESTIGATION[/ame]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Opiate View Post

unfortunately all we can do is wait and see
    See this is why this is happening... Because people are all waiting for someone else to sort it out for them..( i.e the government ) and someone to tell them what to do ( the media ) and wont take responsibility for their own actions..
    Everybody tries to make out their a "grown up" , Its about time they started acting like it and took some control over their own lives.
    Goverment insiders are leaving and exposing this to let people know ( they are not ALL bad ) And lots of other people like biological scientists etc are all confirming this and yet people are going to wait till it happens to say .. " Oh shit they were right " By then its way too late ...

This planet and what goes on is your responsibility as much as anyone elses and YOU ( anybody reading ) can do something about it..Just DO something.. Hound local MPs about the lines in the skys and the goverment documents about using chemtrails as biological germ warfare testing excercises in the past and are worried they are doing them again..
    Tell people about whats going on.. Share media..

These are simple things you can do while still sitting in your chair where you are right now.. BUT the thing is will you ?
    I doubt it.. X-factor is on in a minute huh

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy_Guerilla View Post
    Jesus.......I have to say I really hope there is nothing behind this massive rail network Barrack Obama has quickly pushed through, has anyone else seen that vid of the endless carridges sitting there?, a mile square holding park of plastic graves? if they arent graves what are they? if they are for previsions/food/medicine whats with the 7x3x3 measurments???? I know Americans are big people but thats just creepy.
    Im not afraid to admit I'm para over alot of stupid things but watching this put the hairs on the back of my neck up and made me shivver!!!

I can live with ridicule of being told I worried over nothing if it turns out to be nothing and I actually hope I'm a paranoid loon of the greatest and highest order but come on guys questions arent being answered for me personally.....what are they for?????
    seriously now.....thats alot of rail road, alot of train carridges and those creepy 7x3x3 plastic moulded things...why are they there????
    I was going to mention these before.. They were in a few vids i posted in the earlier pages i think...
    But then i thought , If people cant even grasp the fact that theres planes geo-engineering our atmosphere after Obama openly said they were and had advisors release a press report about it and when they can watch it being done almost on a daily basis just by simply looking up !
    Yet they dont think space based laser weapons and space stations on the news are far fetched so i thought id leave that for a bit They really need to look in the mirror and slap themsleves a few times and wake the f**k up ..
    Last edited by Ironlung; 17-06-09 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy_Guerilla View Post

Supposed coffin liners, there is a documentary where someone went to speak to the owner of the "Vantage Products Corporation" which manufacture these "coffin liners".

They stop your body being bio degraded, which it would be in a standalone wooden coffin. Fair play for the manager trying to wiggle his way out of it.

There are millions of these coffins, millions in 2 different locations one in Georgia and another batch in Illinois.

There are also train yards conveniently placed next to each plant manufacturing them for easy dispatch. These trains are meant to be for transporting cars and vehicles hence the shackles inside them and the benches are actually the raised wheel ramps. (for car porting)

I have heard that these have recently been refitted so that they have "venting".

When looking further into these train yards I found a video showing a line of over 100 army humvees stocked away.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OItPnh798eI"]YouTube - Martial Law coming soon to LA? Military HUMVEES in LA railyards II[/ame]

I'm not American but I find it very interesting as the UK follow suit... every time.

Ny,

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast