Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: i'm a loner stoner

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scrogger View Post
    Does that make me a nutter too?

Cause that would explain why they won't let me out of this straight jacket lol
    We all know you and ya missis are mental scrogger, there's no denying it mate

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Cuda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bunda-Erbb View Post
    We all know you and ya missis are mental scrogger, there's no denying it mate
    I'm touched lol

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scrogger View Post
    I'm touched lol

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    inadvertent double meaning?
    Take my advice!!!... I never use it anyway...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to that420guy For This Useful Post:

countryboy (21-03-14), GEORGE (02-04-16), KiefKat (01-07-13)

Thanks

I didn't read the post? Ok... Lol

I read it twice,
    I said you didn't read it properly, not you didn't read it.

Relax, get stoned and enjoy life...why would you smoke it if it makes you all spastic? I wouldn't/don't.
    I smoke where/when ever I want, I'm comfortable with being stoned in public 24/7 and I love it. It makes dealing with everyday dickheads a lot more tolerable.
    How splendid for you. However, cannabis is a powerful drug and there's nothing abnormal about not having such a relaxed relationship with it. Other people, also, are a heavy influence and the two taken together can be disturbing.

If I started to think "am I normal" or "am I weird" "why did i say that?" "word vomit" then I'm guessing that's the start of an underlying problem and would take that as the first sign that I'm a nut job
    And I think that's totally ridiculous, completely over the top. Which I believe you also know; I'm fairly baffled if you're sincere in saying that. I don't think you read what Scoobydoomiki wrote properly because you're not interested in responding to it seriously, you're just taking the piss.

and leave cannabis and any other drug well alone, unless I'm in my own gaff and know nothing's going to make me be all weird.
    Very good advice, but that's not what this person asked you for, she was wanting to know why she had these kinds of reactions and whether it was OK.

Disagree all you like, it's the truth.
    Not that there's anything wrong with her, that the reactions she describes are a symptom of anything, no. I have to disagree with that quite vehemently. Everything else you wrote is just about Bunda-Errb, and who am I to disagree with the expert?

Good day
    Good day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stirruphead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks

i think i can relate to this, sometimes when im stoned all i want to do is sit there jamming away on my guitar and not say a word for hours and when im with people who interrupt that it gets frustrating.

Also with the thing "normal" thats what youve got to get your mind off. in this world people are trying to be normal, your a person therefor your normal, no matter what you do just be confident then you will enjoy your buzz tenfold!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DoobieManScoop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16), KiefKat (02-07-13), lapse (02-07-13), Mr Swilly (02-07-13), mr.gr33n (29-07-13), scoobydoomiki (03-07-13)

Thanks

Loner stoner for over twenty years and that's the way I like it.The person I get high with all the time is my wife and she doesn't even smoke.I've said /done some strange things whilst loaded and yet she has been married to me for 15 years.I sometimes feel that way around people when spangled and the more I think I am the worse it gets,But if they are true friends then they will accept you whatever.

I love the idea of your drug diary.It's a great way of letting out your creative side or vent your frustrations.As Carl Sagan said it helped him to appreciate art when before he wasn't interested.There is nothing wrong with you mate just relax and be comfortable with what you do,when you do.Remember everyone is different and so has different ways of dealing with situations.Peace and love mate.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Butch Roughlove For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16), KiefKat (02-07-13), Lil Sindigo (02-07-13), Mr Swilly (02-07-13), scoobydoomiki (03-07-13), Stirruphead (02-07-13), tnucami (22-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

To op...
    Well done for a great post.

As doobie alluded to.....

Forget what you think you should feel like. Accept what you do feel like and don't smoke in crowds.
    It is perfectly ok to say to friends, I can't smoke anymore in crowds and I like to smoke on my own.
    I find cannabis a very personal drug and very few people I can sit down and smoke with.
    I don't have a problem with that at all , but others do. (And I don't have a problem with that either as a high proportion are arseholes).

I agree though these things can get you down as belonging to a majority remains built in our minds for some reason,especially in our youth. People calling others weirdos is simply them asserting themselves in the group as they too fear not fitting in.

You simply do not have a problem at all in my eyes. Continuing to do things that make you unhappy, but fitting in, will only lead to bitterness to yourself across all aspects of life, smoking included. Smoking cannabis is not a cool or uncool thing to do. If people think it is cool, they probably need to grow up a bit IMHO. This is another great argument for legalisation as cannabis being freely available takes away the rebellious factor and it then becomes simply what it is.

On your diary... I smoke loads when I am in the music studio on my own and writing songs. That's where I empty my head , stimulated by cannabis into audible art. It beats sitting in a room full of bongheads anyday of the week tbh and I am so glad I found this pleasure in life.

Maybe you could try piecing that diary into a novel and throw some fiction in there and use your stonedness to allow your head to come up with ideas. Who knows, I may be talking to the next agatha Christie.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Butch Roughlove (02-07-13), Claymorrow (02-07-13), CocoMonkey (07-07-13), countryboy (21-03-14), DoobieManScoop (03-07-13), Lil Sindigo (02-07-13), mr.gr33n (29-07-13), scoobydoomiki (03-07-13), Stirruphead (02-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

yes, smoking gets you into some sort of 'ZONE' as i call it... made my first century brake at snooker when i was stoned.... there just was no back-ground noise to be herd,

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (31-10-19), GEORGE (02-04-16), Mr Swilly (02-07-13), n0n_compliance (21-09-13), Stirruphead (02-07-13)

Thanks

I dont smoke well in large groups. Im mostly a lone stoner but will have a J with the mrs or a small group of friends. I find that being around 4-5 people is the limit for me or else I start getting a bit on edge and jumpy and I really hate it and feel awkward when someone new comes along for the smoke. Why? Dont know, they are an unknown entity maybe.

I find that the buzz is different between the two situations even with the same weed. When alone I find most weed to actually have a stronger effect on me than when Im in a group, dont know why but it just tastes stronger and far more of a narcotic effect on me when Im alone.

I like smoking alone but group sessions are an occasional must have

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob2142 For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Butch Roughlove (03-07-13), GEORGE (02-04-16), Lil Sindigo (02-07-13), n0n_compliance (21-09-13)

Thanks

I miss smoking with my college buddies. These days I'm mostly a loner. My sis or bro may take a puff, but that is about it.

Before it was for comradeship. Now it's about defusing after a shitty job environment and a bipolar wife that goes from love to hate because a leaf landed in a wrong spot in the backyard or some such. Then back to love because of a sneeze or fart.

LOL. I have to laugh.. otherwise id feel like curling up into a ball and sucking on my thumb until the men in white coats take me away.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cygnusa For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Bob2142 (14-07-13), GEORGE (02-04-16), Lil Sindigo (02-07-13), n0n_compliance (21-09-13)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast