Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: i'm a loner stoner

Thanks

[QUOTE=StonEdd;1069648629]I have lost jobs the same way in the past mate, even working with my dad i get flustered at times now. Its just they way we were born - very aware of our surroundings and other peoples feelings

amen brother, like almost a natural intuition , it kind of sucks sometimes , i would rather just be ignorant sometimes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rolling king For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks

Sounds like a bit of anxiety to me.. I go through different stages of smoking (no clue why) I can smoke anywhere anytime any place with anyone and be fine.. but then there are times when I need to be home and it has to be a bit later in the day and all the type of crap. It's normal. Something your brain sometimes does when you're just a bit anxious.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stonedirish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks

If you have mates round. And ther on it too. Dont worry. We talk no sense sometimes.
    If I iam gunna say somthing sometimes it come out back to front.
    As my teacher said many years ago think before you say it.

Jus sit back an chillaxe. Injoy who u r with.
    Think positive when high. Try plan a holiday or redecorate the house.

Sorry to here you get paranoid scooby doo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ukpercy outside in For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

I'd stay straight headed mate even when your alone , smoking to be anxious just seems a bit daft .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Plough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

I remember one Halloween I was stoned and the kids knocked on , I had no change or sweets so lay on the floor and his haha they were knocking on the door saying we know your in there lol that just threw me into a right spaz attack !!
    I never smoke on Halloween nights now lol 😒

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Plough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16), n0n_compliance (21-09-13)

Thanks

When trying a new strain for the first time is wise to try at home, you know where the bed,bookshelf and fridge is and the toilet, and the headphones.

This thread has brought on some nostalgia, thanks op, is a good thread.

I often fell foul to the "frozen mute" type paranoia at many smokes, especially around peoples house parties who I didn't know all that well but went along anyway and couldn't relax because the conversation and music setting was to aggressive sounding for my tastes, I was the guy that offered to got to the shop with someone else but never came back with them, what a prick.
    If you know me, apologies, your music was shite and your milk was off too, freezing cold living room nah cant be doin it, uncomfy chairs whaaaaat and could of sworn a flea jumped into my afro, cant win em all but thanks for invite and all that bye bye, see ya seeya, bye love..(she winked at me) bye bye seeya.

lol occassionally find people around me who didn't smoke but needed my attention and conversation constantly when all I wanted was for the fucker to go make me a pot noodle so I could hear the tunes on in the back ground, a bit selfish really but then it was looking back that showed me I enjoyed weed in the comfort of my own home, some of the best smokes Ive had Ive been host too, invite the folks you like and all that, it was the only way to avoid the paranoia.
    The best smokes with out a doubt were with people I really liked and enjoyed the company of but my inexperience and young mind had me believe I could force a good night out of to many unknown variables.
    Happy days for the most part.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to n0n_compliance For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks

I loved playing skyrim and getting baked all on my own. Heaven!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spotlights For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

Im a bit of a loner always have been, i have mates etc but i just like my own company not got to the point of talking to my self YET.
    I just chat to my plants while smoking there mum.
    I just like to get wrecked and go on my music
    Sent on my phone using my fingers.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spot For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (23-09-13), GEORGE (02-04-16), sodangerous (17-03-16), Special Branch (23-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,565 Times

Great post, kind of sums up my life, i only ever have a smoke on my own, late at night.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maenam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-16), sodangerous (17-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,524 Times

i suffer from some stupid mental shit, it stops me from interacting with the norm of society. i get angry and frustrated at simple things people say to me, my reactions and things i say can be unforgivable, that can lead to anxiety and depression. cannabis chills me to the point of me feeling i found utopia. i wake in the morning feeling nicely high, then i begin the day with a couple of small bowls of bud or bubblehash, i never go more than 2 hours before filling my pipe, i stay permenantly at the peak of my grow. although this makes me extremely friendly but my babble and forgetfulness dont help if i try blend with the norm. anyway i like my company, i love listening to music and babbling on the internet. i can see all of my insanity from here, i can use it if i want, but i dont want, its something i'm hiding from, my reality is not nice.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to algie For This Useful Post:

BlueMoonLagoon (29-04-14), FoxyLady (06-10-13), GEORGE (02-04-16), KrazyDave (21-03-14)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast